Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Stocking Associate w firmie ZARA

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 130 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6023)
Kultura pracy
The store has a good working atmosphere co-workers are all nice and kind to each and everyone there. They are very communicative and happy people. I have no problem working with them. The store all in all were always in a good condition. However, it's very tiring sometimes specially shipment day but we're all able to handle it well. I think that's the hardest part, when there's shipment because you have to do different things specially I work in the stock room. I learned how to deal with different people well and how to relate with them. Also, the importance of costumer service. I become more organize and how to time manage well. The most enjoyable part foe me would be the coping with stress part and handling things well, because I used to see myself improve and adopt to the changing things well.
Minusy
I have no benefits that I need.
Kultura pracy
Manager shows favoritism. It was just an okay place to work if you need a couple of dollars in your pocket. There’s a lot of unfair treatment that is done here.
Kultura pracy
Depending at which location you work at, Zara, can be stressful. If you work too hard, managers will take advantage of you. If you plan on working here avoid the one in Glendale, their minimum wage is so low.
discount
Minusy
rude customers, low staff, low pay, employees call out a lot, exhausting during rush hour, people leave their pads and underwear in the fitting room
Kultura pracy
The management are rude and will treat you as badly as they think they can get away with. The job is needlessly stressful, members of staff are doing a workload that should be split between at least two members of staff. The expectations are ridiculously unachievable, none of the equipment needed to do the job works. The responsibility quickly shifts into a blame game as to why customers haven’t had the customer service they expect. There is no recognition of hard work unless it financially benefits the store and they try to rush you back to work after a sickness even during a global pandemic because they are understaffed.
Plusy
Paid 20 minute breaks, Discount, Good opportunity for progression.
Minusy
Stressful, Unachievable targets, Poor management.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
It can be busy at most times but you need to learn to work as a team and to make sure you use your voice and speak up at all times.Zara can be fun job for those who like interaction with others and for those who like fashion and would get nice discounts.
Flexable hours, Benifits, Free nice uniforms
Minusy
Papercuts, small work enivorment, Sales can be tough
Kultura pracy
My stocking experience were on point because we had always communications w our management nd they would show us how to give our customers an easy access to purchase what they wanted and make them feel comfortable by speaking to us employees w out complaining about our merchandise and how we were organized.
Kultura pracy
I learnt former job to be patient and collaborative my coworkers One thing hardest into zara warehouse was small area Not easy move pallet or cages shipments I had not stop retail and clean clothes and organized when the costumers were tried I felt enjoyed with my coworkers and meet new people they are from different cultures we were friendly did not annoyed with hardworking
Kultura pracy
We had one bathroom for both males and females. The trashcan had no lid and one of my coworkers kept incorrectly disposing of her tampons and pads. I knew who it was, however, I did not want to single them out. So, one day, after our morning meeting, I pulled all the women to the side to discuss how to properly dispose of these items, because, respectively, they might not have known better. Also, considering we share these restrooms with our male coworkers, on top of it being and eyesore, I took initiative. My boss YELLED at me and told me it was inappropriate. IT IS NATURAL and the only thing inappropriate is how she yelled at me and how the woman improperly disposes of her sanitary napkins. Other than that I love this company. I still have my stocks too
Kultura pracy
Typical day as a stock associate inquires stocking, tagging and mark downs replenishing the sales floor, and communications with other sales associates even in other departments. Definitely learned a lot about clothes and retail and style, and also how to use Zara’s computer systems. Management was rude but only because their superiors were cracking whips on management. Workplace culture was up to par and maybe even a step ahead in some departments. The most enjoyable part of working here or anywhere is the great people you meet everyday. From employees to customers and even famous customers.
Kultura pracy
Cannot say the fashion isn’t beautiful But it can feel like it’s not affordable which plays a huge part for customers who love different fashion and wish to buy clothes
Kultura pracy
I was there altogether 3 months and that was only because that's how long it took them to pay me. I got shouted at several times by management, the staff was horrible to costumers.Its a completely toxic enrolment, everyone is so cliquey including management.
Kultura pracy
If you're new to retail ZARA is not your place. Stressful but interesting. A lot of fun people. Meet all friends there and have a lot of connections. However, work is hard. One has to be ready, work is a lot, and there are many things to do during a day. WORK WORK WORK
Kultura pracy
Overall the management is really bad. The pay is not even worth all the work they want you to do. They don't know how to communicate with people and they run the store like its a factory, its ridiculous.
Kultura pracy
If you want to work in a place with fast pace zara is the right place for you...the staff discount is good/25%.. management is all right but it can be improved
Kultura pracy
It was a great experience working for Zara, my managers was fun and Professional. Great customer service and work ethics from my pers, Also the pay is great.
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed working there. Learned a lot about the company. Got along well with my coworkers. Could’ve had better pay. Managers were nice and helpful. O
Kultura pracy
I work for the company and i feel the most uncomfortable at times while I’m working there. Don’t want to leave the job until i find another one but I count down the days. They speak about diversity but the HR person there only cares about her people. They are very one sided. You cant trust to talk to anyone when you are having a problem. I hope that it will get better in the future even if I’m not there.
Kultura pracy
good salary. you have fruit in the morning and in the afternoon, you have a discount after 3 month, no weekends off, no hollidays in christmas o new year
Kultura pracy
Zara is a very fun place to work, you learn a lot about the industry through the completion of day to day activities, if you are looking for somewhere to develop your skills in a retail sector then ZARA is the place for you.
Kultura pracy
You definitely get enough hours depending on the store & you get discounts + 1 hour breaks. You can meet some really cool people who can turn into close friends . Those are the pros. Now let’s get into the cons. Zara can definitely get stressful. As any job can. Sometimes you do way more than your actually supposed to & at some point you feel you aren’t getting paid enough for it. If you’re part of the stock team sometimes you have to wake up at 5am for shipment & open tons of boxes at a fast pace. The stock crew definitely has it the hardest because they have to do the most. It’s currently summer time & at the location I was at the air conditioning was not working so that made things worst. There’s way more to it but I don’t want to discourage you. Everyone’s experience will be different & I hope yours will be great
1 hour breaks, discounts
Stressful environment
Kultura pracy
Good work environment if your into fashion you learn a lot about clothing and where brands get the ideas from , very diverse place , good environment .
  1. Stocking Associate