ZARA
3,8 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Sales Associate w firmie ZARA

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 528 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6071)
Kultura pracy
Fast paced and competitive environment. Long working hours during sale and holidays time. They had good benefits and attractive things for workers (birthday vouchers, Christmas gift boxes)
Kultura pracy
Just another retail job, but worse. ZARA has a reputation for having bad customer service from the get go, but working there is a whole different story. The management here definitely played favorites, and are super unprofessional. There were many instances where management would be reported by associates to HR and HR wouldn’t do anything. Depending what department you worked in, you wouldn’t have to deal with all the drama that was going on. If you’re looking for a high school clique work environment this is definitely the place for you. The HR management doesn’t do anything unless it directly involves the company. So management within the store is a free for all and a she said he said ethic. No room for growth and definitely underpayment. Management will make you feel guilty for not coming into work if you were sick or had an emergency.
leaving the company
everything
Kultura pracy
The job training consisted of trying to blend in on the sales floor and learn as you go from your coworkers. Typically a manager is supposed to register you in the system to clock in and out, but that didn't happen until months after my start date. When I transferred to a store that was just opening, it was hard to adjust to a new routine. Our store was constantly being bombarded by operations managers because many sales associates quit without notice or we couldn't meet our sales goals. Getting time off was difficult because you request it with a manager in person and fill out some paper work. However, it seems like it became a first come first serve type of situation. And you'd have to make sure to constantly remind the managers about your time off so they didn't accidentally schedule you.
Kultura pracy
Working at ZARA was an overall great experience. I learned how to work with various types of costumers in different situations. At times the work could be stressful, however a majority of my coworkers were extremely supportive.
Kultura pracy
Honestly high stress for low pay. Managers are unprofessional and work environment always had drama. This place was okay in the beginning and then it started to get worse the longer you stayed.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Working for zara has been an interesting experience. You gain the experience of providing customer service. The reason why I said it’s stressful is because of other employees.
Kultura pracy
I got hired during their busiest time of year unfortunately, which was during their huge winter sale. the store was very messy and when you were on the floor, you had to be constantly moving, folding, or picking up clothes. it was a mess, but i heard that it is not as bad during the regular times of the year. you have to work independently, know where youre working, what youre doing, etc. because managers are too busy to tell u what to do. the training was inadequate. it was sloppy and random and unorganized and i had to learn mostly on my own. and the customers were absolutely disrespectful and rude and entitled. too much going on for me, but you cant really expect anything else from a retail job. managers were nice and cautious with my availability as i was also in school. and gave long one hour breaks.
long breaks
Minusy
rude customers, messy store, too many tasks to do
Kultura pracy
Zara is a good place to work for students. It can be fun at certain locations but really didn’t pay enough for the amount of people constantly in the store and time on your feet. Almost always understaffed. But, again, fun if your location has fun people.
Plusy
Discount was not great but okay
Long shifts
Kultura pracy
I feel that I am working with professionals that I can learn from and that they will push me to take on new and challenging opportunities.I am treated with respect, given daily encouragement, and paid well.I feel respected and valued for what I bring to the table. Hr could be a little pushy
Coworkers, pay
Hr, hours
Kultura pracy
I really loved working for ZARA. I love how it is a team effort, if your department passes the goal of the month your whole team gets a bonus. I was always happy to be at work, even if here and there I would get a upset customer, always found a way to have an amazing time.
Management, Team effort
Kultura pracy
Zara has potential to be a decent place to work, but my time spent there was ruined by horrible managers. I believe as a manager, you should have great people skills. The managers at Zara have none, very rude people. You can bust your a** for hours in a busy store and they’ll still be on your a** for the most irrelevant s*** and with the worst attitude. Working in retail can be fun when you enjoy fashion and have chill coworkers, but the manager thing is a huge downfall. Pay is decent, long breaks are also a plus. I definitely learned how to ignore rudeness at Zara lol.
1 hour breaks, raises, environmentally conscious, scholarship opportunities
Minusy
Rude managers, no scheduling flexibility, dumb policies
Kultura pracy
It's a decent job to have when you're going to school. It's a really busy job but my team was very supportive of each other. You get two 10 minute breaks and 1 hour lunch, which is a plus. Very straight forward job.
Flexible schedule
Minusy
Favoritism when it comes to getting more hours
Kultura pracy
Worked with a lot of young people, but most of them were just there temporarily. The pay was okay, but the discount was terrible. The store is pretty structured so there's not a lot of mess to clean up when you want to leave.
Young People
Minusy
Cleaning up after customers who walk in at the last hour
Kultura pracy
OverallI like working here. The managers are very helpful and always professional. Working here is definitely a collaborative effort. If you're a busy body like me, you'll love working at Zara. I live pretty far from work is the only down side.
Kultura pracy
Always under staffed in the Men's department. You will be doing everything such as ringing customers up, running clothes, recovering, helping customers. If you ever get hired at Zara, prepare yourself to be stressed, miserable, and to not have a life. If you sign up to be just a regular sales associate for the men's department, you will signed to become the only cashier of the floor.
the paycheck
too many hours
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed working there when we have all are staff, but I get paid way less then what I did for the job. When we were in a pandemic and not following accordingly, therefore people are getting sick, and also getting covid. Zara claims to care but while the knowledge of this they haven’t shut us down. In fact the have their workers deal with short staff instead. Doing more jobs then we’re supposed too. Also I have been disrespected by multiple mangers. As I’m not a cashier but cross train. My manger told me to hurry up as she didn’t come to the register at all when I call her, then told me that I’m bad at my job. I also almost got fired for literally no reason because of one of my mangers having something out for me. As I love my fellow co workers because we work hard, and the managers that kept it Professional, it’s way too much jealously and drama at the job.
co workers, 20% off
Minusy
Never get your breaks on time, you will work 7 days straight if you let them, they don’t care about your personal Heath, on feet all day, horrible customers, terrible management
Kultura pracy
It was ok place to work, great way to meet people and build relationship with my co workers and customer. Management is horrible. There's one manager that doesn't really care about their employee well being and often times overworks them. Pay was minimum wage but I don't think its fair considering the amount of work you do at Zara.
Meet people, get experience
Kultura pracy
Zara was my first job and I loved working there. The work environment is very good and everyone are always ready to help you if you don't understand something.if not for covid I would have never quit my job.Zara has a dress code and they follow a certain shoe color. So you might want to buy a very good pair of walking/running shoes after you start working as the holiday season is very busy.p.s. Zara store has its own happy vibe and you can feel it the moment you enter into the store :)
Plusy
when you have a problem you can always approach your managers and they are always ready to help you.
Minusy
the customers are alittle difficult sometimes.
Kultura pracy
My job was to maintain and oversee the men’s section of the store. I was absolutely bored out of my mind the majority of the time, but having good coworkers helped make the time pass a little quicker.
Kultura pracy
The Human Resources management don't really care about you unless the store is performing poorly. They make you operate with your head above water most of the time. Under staffed most of the time.
Plusy
Good discount, flexible hours.
Minusy
HR management, stressful, messy customers
Kultura pracy
(Review for LENOX location) .. be sure to have tough skin, managers talk to employees recklessly. Pay is 13/hr for the first year. as far as scheduling they DO NOT change it, they go off the first availability form you put in when you first apply. as an employee you don’t have a say in anything, you have to roll with whatever the managers tell you. i wouldn’t say it’s a relaxing retail job. you will be assigned to do many other things as well. tedious for the most part, store gets messy you might have to stay longer than what your shift says on the schedule.
- Hourly pay.
Minusy
- Managers are disrespectful.