ZARA
3,8 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Sales Assistant w firmie ZARA

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 357 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6071)
Kultura pracy
I worked part time in ZARA during my study. I liked it, because I met there very nice people. I learned how to be good at customer service
Kultura pracy
I was worked in zara around 1 year and i realy injoyed to work in zara. I learned many things there like how to good communication with customar. I like the things there good and friendly staff they support you all the time if you need something.
good opportunity for progression
Kultura pracy
Enjoying my 2nd year with this amazing organisation. Still learning. Looking forward to career progression
Discount, job security, training
Limited chance of promotions
Kultura pracy
Managers are horrible and dont know how go do their job and some are bullies and when you complain they dont care at all, most staff are really nice but some are horrible too and very very rude.
Plusy
Discount and some nice staff
Managment
Kultura pracy
Wonderful environment to work in. Lovely staff, lovely managers, staff discount is amazing. Opportunity for growth and development plus a wonderful training programme
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Employees will walk over you and everyone gossips about one another. It's likebeing back in high school , as everyone acts like 15 year old teenagers.
I guess the pay
Everything else
Kultura pracy
The management are horrendous, don’t even know what they’re doing themselves. Always expecting staff to do everything in seconds. Shift hours were good and the staff were good, but overall not really a nice place to work.
Discount
Kultura pracy
Really enjoyed working at Zara in the 2 years I've been in the company. Had to leave due to changes in personal life, however, would really recommend it to everyone. The hours are flexible and it is easy to conciliate with life/school/work.
Plusy
Extra-hours are paid; hours are really flexible & diverse teams (age, background and ethnicity).
Minusy
Can be stressful at times as it is a really well known brand and there's always a lot of movement.
Kultura pracy
Manager are the nr 1 reason that makes people go . Very frustrating Manager and hr are compromised..U don’t get a say , only if you are manager favourite
Kultura pracy
I worked at ZARA part time during the summer. They had the highest salary for a university student, but the hours were long and the work itself was draining. The team was very welcoming and helpful, and the manager excellent.
Plusy
Free uniform - I got to keep the white trainers that they gave me
Kultura pracy
Working in Zara allows us to learn new skills every other day with new types of materials and fashion styles. However, with insufficient manpower but high volume of customers, we often have to juggle a few customers at a go
Plusy
New skills almost Everyday.
Kultura pracy
Fast paced environment and stressful. No training provided at all. 2 years and I had never had a proper one. No benefits/discounts/perks for casual staff even if they have worked for the company long time. If you are casual do not expect many shifts if you do not become one of the managers' favorites. They just care about targets. Appalling management!!
Plusy
Good salary for casual staff.
Minusy
Not training at all. Not many promoting opportunities.
Kultura pracy
I started a job with Zara In the winter and during my first week I had been asked to work a 11 hour shift, after this I had been told to stay behind an extra hour as the rest of the team were doing so as well, (almost 10pm at night) I had mentioned to my manager that the train station which will only go to my local area once every hour will arrive once every hour therefore 10.06 pm I had asked my manager if I was able to leave the store 2 minutes early so I am able to run to the station which was a 15 mins walk away, she had told me no, where once everyone had finished their conversations and made their ways to their cars slowly, I had made it outside by 10.09pm resulting in myself waiting in the dark until 11.06 for the next train home.
Kultura pracy
Honestly, the worst job I've had. Forcing you to do overtime. Manipulating employees not to take sick days, even if you're super sick they probably will talk you out of it. Very stresful, managers shouting at employees. You're not allowed your phone on a floor but when you leave it in your locker it might be stolen... I didn't feel welcome at all. After a week i wanted to quit already. No training provided but managers are shocked that you dont know how to use their electronic devices. Not enough of ipods and radios to effectively assist customers.
Kultura pracy
It was very nice working in Zara. I truly enjoyed. The only reason that I left was the full time job in other company because in Zara they couldn’t offer me full time job at the moment when I need it.
Kultura pracy
A stressful environment, but the pay is very good and if you could work in a ZARA, you can work in any stressful environment you get thrown into! The benefits are also good with discount etc.
Kultura pracy
Zara has an excellent workplace culture, similar to a family. They will help you learn a lot and give you tasks and responsibilities suited to your strengths.
Kultura pracy
Good first retail job. Stressful at times, especially during the sales, but overall quite rewarding work. Considering ZARA is one of the richest fast fashion companies going, and how hard I worked, the pay was abit of a joke. The management was also abit messy at times. Other than that, I loved my team and it was a generally positive and enriching experience.
Kultura pracy
It was full of new opportunities and activities and also it’s a fast pace environment which I live. Might get boring at times which it was a bit of a let down as I had to fold clothes constantly.
Kultura pracy
I had to arrive early in the morning, open the store, clean and organize the workplace, organize the stock, welcome customers, sell everything offered by the store, the most difficult part of my job was when the customers was not satisfied with some product or service and we had to respond about complaints
Kultura pracy
I had a good experience in this work i learned about fashion and how i can assist costumers. The hardest part of the job was that i had to stand 8 hours