Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Retail Sales Associate w firmie ZARA

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 93 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6023)
Kultura pracy
Good overall great working place amazing staff experience wise very helpful good environment communication level was very good safe place to work in and great customer service
Kultura pracy
Great place to work. Zara is a productive creative work environment, you interact with different people everyday and build a report them frequent customers
Kultura pracy
Its a good company but management is something completely separate. They are the reason whether or not you enjoy the job. Favoritism is a big part of Zara.
Kultura pracy
Love the store and working there was even better. I love the environment and the people. The manger is so kind but will also be on you when needed. i loved working there.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Like I said, corporate is extremely inefficient—if you need paperwork/paycheck/promotion, it'll take at least 2 weeks if not a couple months. It's fine as a part-time job depending on the team you are working with directly, but if you plan to grow within a company, look elsewhere. They offered me a promotion in December and I completed my training in February (though they told me in the beginning that training would take about 8 hours total) and I finally got the raise in August. And no, I'm not exaggerating and my experience was completely normal for the company.
Kultura pracy
Working in zara was the best experience, my 1st experience working in fashion retail. As a retailer you have to be fast learners be ready for the tasks.
Kultura pracy
Perfect for college students or if you don’t have any bills to pay because they mostly have part-time. Salary could be better considering the amount of work there is to do.
Kultura pracy
Zara promoted a fun atmosphere. I learned many sale techniques and how to approach customers. I also stayed up to date with fashion while pitching/selling to customers, maintenance of store layout for effective marketing, store meetings with strategy input, and customer service.
Kultura pracy
I've worked in Zara Portugal and I loved it. Staff very young and helpful. Could be more well payed, but had a really good work environment. Enough staff for the job.
Kultura pracy
The associates are only hired part time, and you will be scheduled about 35 or as much as they can get away with to not hire you on for full time. There is a very high turn-over rate, I worked there for 7 months and the 15 other associates I worked with were no longer there but the time I left. There are no incentives to reach sales goals, they have a commission but if you store doesn't hit it, you don't get it. The uniforms are bland and of bad quality if you have any retail experience in retail, they will hire you.
Kultura pracy
- stock taking in the morning - helping customers to take stocks - hardest part of job is to fulfil customer's unreasonable requirements - not enough manpower
Kultura pracy
It was such a good opportunity overall, each day is different as it depends on the volume of incoming customers. There are busy hours/shifts and chill shifts.
Plusy
Good breaks
Minusy
short shifts
Kultura pracy
Great work environment. Everybody’s friendly and working with people from different cultures. Everyone is is helpful. It’s all about teamwork. Working at the till could be a little bit stressful sometimes but it was great overall.
Kultura pracy
It's very nice for everybody to come in zara . Very comfortable place for shopping and choosing the new branded clothes . Even the worker are very nice to you and can make wise choice fr you to buy anything from there :)
Kultura pracy
working here made me expand in the word if fashion. I enjoyed being exposed to different ways of putting a outfit together whole also providing customer service.
Plusy
discounts, 1 hr lunch
Minusy
routine
Kultura pracy
I am glad that I dealted with happy co-workers. I was able to gain great skills and experience. Great clothing bran. My time with folding clothes was no hassle. Great clothing brand.
Kultura pracy
It's a very busy and stressful place to work at. I left due to how a manager at the store I worked at treated me. I felt uncomfortable working there. Other than that, it could be a great place to work at if you enjoy fashion.
Kultura pracy
-Very Long hours -Tiring -Rude colleagues They are not able to treat me/other part-timers with basic respect I got yelled at by the supervisor in charge of Trafa section in front of customers. Definitely wasn’t my fault since I was doing my work to my utmost best. In general,part-timers in Zara Vivo city are treated like dirt.
Kultura pracy
I learned how to reprice clothes very efficiently and how to use their app very easily so I was able to be a great help to the customers early on but the hardest part of the job was when we had sales and customers went ballistic
Kultura pracy
Non flexible hours, I was expected to understand and learn exceptionally fast, training was very brief and when I made a mistake other staff member would judge me and make the staff room a difficult place to be.
Kultura pracy
Great environment for working. The manages help when you have a question about things that are not familiar to you. Customer satisfaction is number one.
  1. Retail Sales Associate