Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Lead Cashier w firmie ZARA

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 51 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6020)
Kultura pracy
Zara’s work culture is one of the best I’ve worked in. They are strict on uniforms and punctuality but I feel that is to be expected They are friendly and very inclusive. Opportunity for growth however is to be determined. If you are interested in fast pace high demand retail employment this is the place for you!
Kultura pracy
ZARA is always busy, you’re always on the go, running around . It’s very fast pace. Hours can be long especially during holiday season, they need to hire and retain employees effectively. Working environment is great, employees and managers are always helpful. And you meet and help a lot of different people ! If you are a people person this is a great place to work. But company have huge turn over and employees are usually over worked
Kultura pracy
Get a job there if you want to earn good money and have a fun time and meet lovely people who become more than just colleagues, they become family as they treat you fairly and nicely, this is from my experience at intu lakeside zara.
Kultura pracy
8 hours a day, work consisted of interacting with daily customers. Informing policies and enforcing them. Manage a small team on daily duties. Made weekly schedules for employees.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Management has a way of making it seem like there's little management involved and expects alot from their "strong" associates. They rail you in by glorifying you and saying how great you are but end up overworking you and expecting you to pick up the slack from their lack of management. It's almost like this company is running a small boutique when it's clearly much bigger than that. With insanely short coverage to meet each need of customers. Honestly, this job ends up being overwhelming when it really shouldn't be. I guess the only good thing I can say about the company is the skills you attain if you do end up moving up with the company. Otherwise, expect to be overworked for being the only person on your floor on a busy day. God forbid you call out the management team, they'll just see you as problematic.
Kultura pracy
I like working at Zara because, they offer internal opportunities to grow to their current employees before looking from outside the company. I moved up in the company quiet easily within the first year of working there.
Kultura pracy
the managements sucks, they create new policies and never tell their employees about it and gets written up if they didn't follow through. stay away.
Kultura pracy
overall it depends on which Zara you work for. I assisted in opening the 5th av store by 42nd st. The interview went extremely well and they were very fun. The store manager there is horrible and unprofessional and has a very bad attitude. When corporate comes down she slaps on lipstick and acts so polite but when they go back upstairs shes very rude and picks on employees. The location I trained at the store 666 5th ave was amazing!! Amazing store manager and employees are super amazing and this is a larger store.
Kultura pracy
Zara is a busy workplace where everything has to be done ASAP and with long working hours sometimes. The best part of the job is all the people you get to work with and the team work. As it is a temporary work for many there are a lot of chances of career progression in general and the oportunity to learn new things constantly. Comparing to other retail companies Zara has a very advanced technology for restocking, checking stock and transfering products constantly as there is a continued and inmidiate count of the products that the stores are selling. It is one of the best retail companies to work at in regards of tecknology and training but sometimes job work/life balance is missing.
Plusy
Staff discount, training, career progression
job work/life balance
Kultura pracy
You'll be on your feet your whole shift. Fast paced. Managers were cool for the most part. The clothes were always up to par. Trendy. Hardest part was being on feet all day. Staff overall was friendly
Kultura pracy
ZARA is a great place to learn and grow as a person as well as a professional. This company gives you the chance to make a career . As well ZARA is based on internal growth
Kultura pracy
It is an excellent place to learn how to work under pressure and It is a good opportunity to learn also how to work in a multicultural place. They really accept your experience and try to give you the chance to grow in the company day bu day
Kultura pracy
Working at Zara has taught me alot. It's fairly easy to get promoted, since they promote from within. Management varies, depending on what department you work in and what zara location you work at. The hardest part of the job would probably be the fast paced environment. You will break a sweat! The funnest part about the job is the people. The employees and customers. Hard work is always rewarded. Also good discount!
Plusy
good discount, easy to get promoted, hour long breaks
Minusy
long work day, one weekend off in a month
Kultura pracy
This is a real fun place to work, mainly because the managers are great and the co-workers are really cool. As a job though? You won't get promoted (I was told I would be promoted, and then 6 months later "the paperwork hadn't gone through" or something) and you will not get a raise. I think I made like $9/hour the whole time I worked there? Its not hard work, but standing at a cash register for 8 hours a day with a constant stream of customers isn't easy either. You also do not get an employee discount. (Maybe 10%?)
fun
poor pay, no benefits
Kultura pracy
Zara is probably somewhat one's stepping stone into working for luxury retail. They say that if you've worked in the company, you're able to work anywhere else in retail. Zara was an eye opener for me. I learned many things in my few years with the company. Hardwork is needed. Loyalty, trust, respect is probably far fetched so don't keep your hopes up. Those are a few that you may want to keep in mind if you want to work here.
Kultura pracy
A typical day would be high pace and very team focused. When the day was slow you would help other team members on the floor or in the stock room. Leadership was strong but relaxed and down to earth.
Kultura pracy
It is really hard and challenging workplace, due to the stores being busy all the time. You get your bad days, when you think the worst of the work place, but all in all it’s a great work place if you enjoy being occupied at all times. Can’t speak about the sales assistant role as I have always worked on the tills. It is very diverse role, if you want to get involved in the business. It might be not of what expects from a retailer if you only work there for extra cash as a student, you are expected to work very hard.
Many opportunities to progress
Minusy
Working full time not great work-life balance.
Kultura pracy
Just because its retail does not mean its not hard work, my coworkers became family. Im very happy that I was able to open the Oshawa location and be a cashier as well.
Kultura pracy
My co-workers were great and so was some of the management but the customers were terrible. They were rude most of the time. It was very stressful for me because I go to school and I had no time for myself. I did not have a personal life at all.
Plusy
union based, raise every yer.
Kultura pracy
Fast growing company , great benefits. Coorporate are well trained and willing to train you for success. I been in the company for 9 years and its amazing.
Kultura pracy
The job was very stressful. Employees were often over worked and under paid. We are required to wear a uniform shoes that are cheaply made and hurts to walk in. The managers often speak Spanish around employees to gossip about employes they do not care for.
discount for store
Minusy
under paid, over worked, no benefits, hours