Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Department Manager w firmie ZARA

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 47 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6027)
Kultura pracy
I’ve been with Zara for 6 years as a department manager and I used to love it! Great atmosphere, incredibly diverse work force, amazing benefits and the opportunity for advancement. However, in the last couple of years, a lot of that has changed. I feel the company has become “Americanized” They used to really care about work-life balance but now it’s about how much they can get out of you with the least amount of company resources. Compensation was great at the beginning, but has not increased fairly with higher cost of living. There used to be so much hope and potential for advancement, but now higher positions are few and far between. Stores are making more and more money with less and less resources. I loved my job and gave them everything I could. I worked through breaks, stayed hours extra, came in on days off (all on my own volition! This is not company policy at all!) I used to feel that this was appreciated. Now I just feel overworked, under appreciated, and definitely under paid. Don’t get me wrong, as far as retail goes, Zara is definitely a good one! I guess I just feel disillusioned because they could be great.
Plusy
Great benefits, diverse workforce, progressive and inclusive
Minusy
Pay, work/life balance, upper level advancement
Kultura pracy
No worth the time, stress and disrespect. Every starts with the district manager she has not idea of how to run stores and hired good managers.STAY AWAY
no pros
Lot of work
Kultura pracy
good compensation, flexible work schedule, really great people to work with, i learned a lot in this company and have been here for five years. lots of opportunities for growth.
Kultura pracy
No work life balance and very stressful fast paced environment. Pays very well though so you just really have to be cut out for it. Schedules can change at a whim.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Unique business model to learn the ins and outs of the fashion retail industry from. High turnover, high stress. But also rewarding If you can keep up. Toxic management culture.
Kultura pracy
Run the bussiness effectively and smoothly. Motivate and monitor associates. Delegate daily tasks A role model for the team Problem-solver Employee relations and payroll Customer service expert Leadership and teamwork
Kultura pracy
My daily job was to manage the store make sure all was good, to report daily happenings in store to head office, I've learned at this job to always lead by example. Hardest part of my job was the policy that customers refuse to understand, but with my knowledge I soon had customer eating out of my hands.My love for people and leading by example was my greatest pleasures. when doing
Kultura pracy
Fast paced. No work life balance. Barely any external support from upper management and they don’t appreciate your hardwork.
Kultura pracy
Had the best time of my life the growth in that company is wonderful.if I could go back I jump at the opportunity. They grew me from part time to Department Manager
Kultura pracy
The company does a lot to provide its employees, particularly management, with great benefits. However, the corporate team is very difficult to work with and they do a very poor job of communicating and fostering a healthy work environment
Kultura pracy
I love my job Still currently employed by them but would love a better salary but have no negative comments that my harm the companies reputation. i Love where i came from within the company and would to continue working with them unto a bigger promotion one day.
Kultura pracy
Your job satisfaction depends on whether the corporate team likes you or not. If yes, you will be promoted in no time. If not, your life will be a living nightmare. Don’t ever call HR, what a joke.
Salary and benefits
Favoritism, stress, anxiety
Kultura pracy
Zara was always at the cutting edge of fashion. An incredible learning opportunity with a large learning curve made slightly difficult by lack of upper management.
Kultura pracy
Zara is a great place to work to start your retail career. They offer many benefits to both part time and full time employees. The company is growing rapidly with innovative technology.
Kultura pracy
When I joined Zara I found its very typical to word because it's new for me, When I started to work there as per my training I felt it's very easy, The standard what they have the way they organize there standard with VM par.
Kultura pracy
Zara is a great a company in terms of product and how they integrate the technology in their everyday tasks. Corporate team will bully and make everyone's life miserable. There is no recognition of improvement and they will always find something to diminish you instead of elevate your spirit. Men's Commercial Manager in DC Area will harass everyone in the store with passive aggressive attitudes to the point of break everyone's mental health. Reporting this to the country HR Manager will be loosing your time because she doesn't care about people either.
Good benefit package
Corporate management
Kultura pracy
This can be very toxic and stressful environment as this company does not value their employees there is lack of training from corporate and upper management prepare to do a lot for a little Bring your own customer service skills and strategies because this company has no selling model
Great Product
Minusy
advancement opportunities, lack of value, lack of management training, poor employee discount
Kultura pracy
This company is a great place to work in if you are looking to impact business fist hand and move at a high pace and intensity. Day to day life is hectic, but it moves so fast that it becomes everyday very quickly.
quick exciting environment
Minusy
work life balance can be hard to attain
Kultura pracy
Excellent workplace with great salary benefits and pay. Very fast paced Different challenges daily Great progression plans Friendly support network
Plusy
Free lunches and commission and discount
Shifts can be unsociable
Kultura pracy
I learned a lot working with Zara. I had the opportunity to work as a stock associate, cashier, sales associate and mens store manager. A typical day at work for me was to load the registers in the morning, restock the floor and replace any sold out product. After I would then gather the team for the morning meaning, where we would talk about company values and do team building activities. Once the store is open, we focus on customer service. Throughout the day it was my responsibility to send my team on break, give the run down and plan for the day, and ensure that the daily goal was met.
Employee Discount
High Demands with limited resources
Kultura pracy
Be prepared to work, do not fluff your resume or will show in your work, at times even your training. Company has been the most enjoyable than priors.
Plusy
pay, upward mobility, technological driven
corp. communication