Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Customer Service Associate / Cashier w firmie ZARA

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 39 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6027)
Kultura pracy
The work is fine- it's retail. This is the only place i've ever worked at where i've felt lied to and manipulated by the managers. They are all very indirect. It is a part time job, hours will be cut. This company doesn't care about you, and makes it obvious.
Kultura pracy
The managers there play favorites, the working environment was stressful. You would have thought you worked at Gucci or Chanel. I’m sure they aren’t even this stressful to work at. To many channels you have to go through in order to get one simple thing done. You can’t do anything without a a Manager there even doing a return. It’s stressful and not worth the money.
Good discount
Short breaks, biased atmosphere
Kultura pracy
The staff are rude and unwelcoming, same as the managers. The management don’t know anything they don’t train new workers and then yell if someone cannot do something they haven’t been trained to do. No one helps new workers and there is no communication. Customers are also rude, the hours are awful sometimes a shift will be only 4 hours with one 10 minute break. I cannot stress enough how awful the management is. There are new workers just wandering around not knowing what to do on their first day!! Management does not know how to do simple tasks on tills and lastly all of the workers and the management single out workers and talk badly about them. Absolutely terrible place to work.
Kultura pracy
Between rude customers, annoying return policy, and flip-flop management...this has to be one of the worst retail jobs ever. There are definitely better companies to work for.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Managers are very disrespectful. They don’t care about there employees or customers. When I started working there the mangers treated me very poorly. The first day I worked a 9 hour shift and all I did was switch plastic hangers to regular hangers all over the store.
Kultura pracy
General Manager ruined many people’s experience and livelihood. Zara isn’t managed properly and the General Manager yells at employees for faults that isn’t theirs. I believe it is against the law to be abusive towards your employees especially in a position of authority and this general manager he tells at everyone and is abusive emotionally and stresses out employees which is why the store is so stressful to work in and always a mess and has such a high turnover rate and also why clothes are always on the floor. He is always yelling at people for his own mistakes that he blames on all his subordinates when you should lead by example not by yelling and being abusive.
Friendly co-workers except for General Manager
Stressful, Not worth the Salary, Emotionally Straining
Kultura pracy
Muy importante trabajar en una tienda donde haya mucho compañerismo y trabajo en equipo. Las horas son rotativas. La paga no es suficiente para lo mucho que te exigen
Kultura pracy
This would be an amazing job for a first time retail associate. The environment and the people are amazing but they can work with their professionalism a little more.
Kultura pracy
If you've never worked retail then welcome to Zara, perfect job for college students and HS grads. If you have worked retail, run for the hills, it's not worth the hassle
Kultura pracy
Hard work but it was productive and well management. I liked work with people. People were kind and nice. They give some advice that helpful to work. The location was quite close to my town so it was good to commute.
Break time
Kultura pracy
Zara is a fast paced store to work at. It does really well in training you for stressful, busy days. Many tools are provided to teach you how to better help the company.
Inclusive
Busy
Kultura pracy
The kid's department manger at that time was a terribly wicked woman, however she was sent to a different location after I had quit. The men's department manger is the greatest and the women's department manger is also nice.
Kultura pracy
been working at Zara Singapore, moving to London trying to work ar Zara London. CV never been answered. no priorities as member at Zara, nothing to proud of.
Kultura pracy
Upon hire you're automatically thrown out on the sales floor with no real training. The managers were very fake and if you weren't a favorite they will find any type of fault in you and the work you do. It was a very cutthroat environment and if you would try to defend yourself then you were seen as problematic. The only good thing about this job was the pay but even that wasn't enough to make me stay.
pay
people working here
Kultura pracy
I used to work in China, I have a huge passion on fashion, therefore Zara is my first choice. I learned a lot from the work, for example, the cooperation with other staffs, and communicate with the customers when they want to refund. Everyday that I worked at Zara was productive and meaningful. The most enjoyable part of the job is having such with other staffs, we talked and laughed together, shared own stories.
Kultura pracy
I liked working for Zara and enjoyed the environment. They did not want to accommodate my visa needs otherwise I would have stayed and worked longer. The environment is very quick paced and merchandise kept replenished twice a week. I learned a lot about people's preferences over color and fabrics. I am a Textile Designer and Zara made me gain lots of insight over retail clothing and marketing. I wish they would invest more on people while they hire sales associates.
Kultura pracy
the environment it's very busy sometimes and that's was good for me, cause the day pass very fast and always you have to keep doing something, I was cashier and that's was amazing I learned a lot
Kultura pracy
Although the management at Zara was not very professional nor welcoming, the co workers were full of life, the fast pace made time go by fast, located at the heart of SF, cultural appreciation due to so many different cultures, race and ethnic groups at Zara. Did experience a few racists moments with customers and being discriminated against and talked down to.
Discounts
Minusy
Full time hours but on paper was not considered full time so didn’t receive benefits, lunch off the clock, short breaks sometimes no breaks given, lack of organization
Kultura pracy
I learnt a lot of things: Discipline Punctuality Management Hard work Face new challenges It was good time spend over their. Most of the period we meet with different types of customers and we learnt a lot from the manager and supervisor.
Plusy
Meet with new trends in market
Kultura pracy
i worked here as a part time employee in the register, it was fun at times but the management was complicated at times scheduling employees and managing the floor.
Kultura pracy
It is a fun corporate culture, but daily tasks do get repetitive and sometimes management does slip up. But if you can get pass those two major things, working there is a breeze.
  1. Customer Service Associate / Cashier