Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Assistant Manager w firmie ZARA

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 37 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6027)
Kultura pracy
Working for Zara was a great experience. It is a company for growth. Like many company’s they have their faults. Overall I enjoyed my time with the company.
Kultura pracy
My experience in the store that used to work, the atmosphere was really exaggerated and ungrateful. On the other hand, I learn many buying techniques and commercial strategies.
Kultura pracy
Is a fast pace environment, extremely organized and also have great standards. Great place to work! You can grow in the company if you show yourself accountable and reliable.
Kultura pracy
They will lure you in with big talks of a bright future and potential. When you get into it you will find that there is almost no agency left to the stores. The store management is not able to have control over their own stores but is completely accountable for the things they have no control over. Working here will take years off your life.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
It’s was a good day everyday. I don’t have any complaints of the job. I did the schedules for the team, and setup the daily for the day. Always made sure things when smoothly.
Kultura pracy
Great company and many possibilities. benefits good salary easy going the management its good they want to improve eryone. the hardest is work in the weekend
Plusy
benefits
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?
Kultura pracy
If you spoke loud enough for them to hear they would help you get where you wanted to go. Fast fashion always kept you on your toes looking for the next big thing.
Kultura pracy
Upper Management just doesn’t understand how to schedule fairly. Always the same managers who are off on the weekends. If you don’t speak Spanish you really won’t move up the company ladder.
Benefits once full time
Minusy
Not enough hours in budget
Kultura pracy
In this job I also perform my skills as a sales assistant and store manager. I learned a lot about the administrative processes, the average, the graphs and reports of the store. One of the things that I liked most was the motivational meetings were held daily with the work team.
Plusy
Store management and a lot of members in the team work
Minusy
Inventories in such a small warehouse
Kultura pracy
Although Management was poor the staff was very friendly It is a very inclusive job but hard to maintain Costumers are rude the most enjoyable part was learning new things
fun staff
Kultura pracy
The company is quick to hire new employees with little to no training. Managers lack communication skills and virtually do as the please. Associates a highly irresponsible
Hour lunch
Hours, pay etc
Kultura pracy
Very hardworking and speedy job. Multitasking and very strict. Meeting deadlines and never ending opportunities.very tiring. No workplace enjoyment and fun.
Punctuality
Extra work
Kultura pracy
often days are monotonous, but still a lot to learn and gain experience. management is supportive but not much opportunities for career development. they have fair number of people visiting store and a good number of loyal customers. management know how to motivate staff and invest on their training and development.
learning environment
no career opportunities
Kultura pracy
First of all, opportunity growth is given to those who are the favorites no matter how hard you work, or how good you are at it. Secondly everything is managed in secrecy and management is very sketchy about it. If you are a student they make your life a living nightmare because they want you to work mostly whenever they want. They will only work with your schedule if they like you if not expect to get 15 hours a week. A typical day at work is being yield at constantly by management that you cant talk to your other employees and that you are only there to do as they please. If you can run away from this place. Also human resources does not care for their employees, I worked there for 4 years and the lady never remembered my name, and I even though i was full time, but she was never aware of anyone. The new CEO is bringing in a new concept for the company, and I think he is great and he has created incentive and things here and there for the employees to be happy. But is certainly not enough and not his fault. He just needs to hire positive people who would make a difference. People who actually care for both company and employees.
everything
Kultura pracy
Management does not motivate you to work harder instead overloads you with work and then complains why nothing is done. Irresponsibility amongst management.
Great pay. Healthcare.
Minusy
Corporate is not helpful.
Kultura pracy
I am a responsible and a goal achiever person, who likes to take challenges and is willing to offer his best efforts. I enjoy being helpful, as well as to deal with people’s queries. I feel comfortable with international environments in which I can use both languages, English and Spanish. I am able to work part time.
Kultura pracy
It is an extremely delirious environment to work in. The people I worked with were superficial and nervous wrecks. Drank Starbucks allll day and didn't acknowledge you unless you were sucking up. I let my work speak for itself so I didn't partake in the sucking up. The store manager was especially rude to staff and other managers. Honestly, I found that Zara is a place that is better to shop in than to work.
Plusy
nice affordale clothing, cool clients, styling
Minusy
hours, advancement, managers, snooty environment
Kultura pracy
The work place is great to work for and the benefits are amazing and as well as pay. But the management is very unorganized with training and going along company standards. Many managers like to take things into there hands and not follow through what standards and protocols are suppose to be carried. but overall the employees are hard workers and devoted.
Kultura pracy
I like working three it's good cnpony to work at strong and very successful I love working there but I want to see more options
Kultura pracy
I like working there but but am Loking for more opportunity and develop my skills Zara is a good company to work out and had a very good potential
Kultura pracy
great company to grow with, amazing hr team, provides all kind of support and very understanding. Helps with developing a teamwork skills I learned a lot, how to find yourself in a fast pace enviroment
  1. Assistant Manager