Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy ZARA - Atlanta, GA

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 28 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6023)
Kultura pracy
Worked with a lot of young people, but most of them were just there temporarily. The pay was okay, but the discount was terrible. The store is pretty structured so there's not a lot of mess to clean up when you want to leave.
Young People
Minusy
Cleaning up after customers who walk in at the last hour
Kultura pracy
Worked for this company for almost 4 years. I was promoted 3 times. Learned the ins and outs and what not to do/what to do in certain situations as well as how to run a business. No set training program which was challenging.
Benefits and Bonuses
Kultura pracy
Building blocks for fashion retail inspirational hard-work fast paced demanding the most enjoyable part is how creative you get to be with the consumer.
Plusy
paid vacations, discounts, unlimited opportunity to build a great clientele
management
Kultura pracy
The only negative part about working here was the amount of pressure that was put on you. It would literally drive you to your breaking point, making it seem as if it were the end of the world if you didn't finger space to there liking. But I don't regret it because it definitely gave me strength.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
My typical day at work was watching over my staff, calculate all of the numbers in the store, deal with the merchandising, set the schedules, and count all the drawers after my employees counted them.
Kultura pracy
loss prevention part was very stressful especially not getting any support from corporate even though the theft was proven to be external and has repeat shoplifters resulting to an unsafe working environment. zara usa corporate in general has a lot of rude and unprofessional employees i.e regional directors/positions, human resources, and loss prevention. the benefits were excellent: 4weeks vacation, personal/sick days, health benefits, 401k plan, free outfits every season(manager).
Plusy
benefits
Minusy
corporate
Kultura pracy
They will give you the runaround lenox mall atlanta dont bother
Kultura pracy
Working at Zara was great. I just wish they were more organized and had more hard working employees to run the store. However, I learned a lot from this company and I wish everyone the best!