Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy ZARA - Atlanta, GA

Wszystkie
Lokalizacja
Atlanta, GA27 opinii
Znaleziono 27 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (5987)
Kultura pracy
Working for Zara was a great experience. It is a company for growth. Like many company’s they have their faults. Overall I enjoyed my time with the company.
1,0
Kultura pracy
Between rude customers, annoying return policy, and flip-flop management...this has to be one of the worst retail jobs ever. There are definitely better companies to work for.
Kultura pracy
Its ran by overzealous supervisors treat you like a body on the Assembly line. High turnover rate caters more towards women and homosexuals. Hardly no benefits.
Kultura pracy
We had one bathroom for both males and females. The trashcan had no lid and one of my coworkers kept incorrectly disposing of her tampons and pads. I knew who it was, however, I did not want to single them out. So, one day, after our morning meeting, I pulled all the women to the side to discuss how to properly dispose of these items, because, respectively, they might not have known better. Also, considering we share these restrooms with our male coworkers, on top of it being and eyesore, I took initiative. My boss YELLED at me and told me it was inappropriate.
IT IS NATURAL

and the only thing inappropriate is how she yelled at me and how the woman improperly disposes of her sanitary napkins. Other than that

I love this company. I still have my stocks too
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
If you like to kiss up to Management and their Mean Girls demeanor this is the perfect place for you. They want yes men only, nobody who has a will of their own
Plusy
Hourly rate was better than other retail stores
Management/ Being still
Kultura pracy
This was a great job. Great pay & great hours. The staff was very nice and everyone was very up-beat. I recommend this job to everyone. You’ll love it.
Kultura pracy
Great environment for working. The manages help when you have a question about things that are not familiar to you. Customer satisfaction is number one.
Kultura pracy
Zara is an overall GOOD company to work for. Just with any job there are some flaws. Because it is a very popular store the demand is high, making sure returns are placed correctly, customer satisfaction, communication and maintaining a clean area. Hardest part of working for zara is having to work QUICK (to me I think its impossible without making any error). During Sales, which can be extremely demanding you definitely need to be on your P's and Q's. It is a great company to work for as a second job and if you are in school.
Plusy
vacation days granted, understanding personal concerns
Minusy
long hours on your feet, dealing with rude customers
Kultura pracy
not a bad part time gig if you like low end designer retail items. unfortunate that it only caters to a certain type of people, the styles that is. needs to expand its size charts.
Kultura pracy
this company has a lot to offer. if in the right circumstances someone can be very successful in working for this company. with the hourly pay rate combined with the work hours given, anyone can easily prosper.
Kultura pracy
Enjoyed working there, but once I had a baby, I could no longer commit to the crazy schedule and hours of retail. Corporate can be tricky to work with, but if you're on their good side then it should run smoothly.
Fun Environment
No weekends off
Kultura pracy
However if you are not Spanish speaking movement upward in the company will be hard because most management speaks Spanish as it is a Spanish owned company.
Kultura pracy
One of the reasons I am leaving is that I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. As a new employee in the working world, the company offered me a great opportunity for a good entry level position – one that I’ll always be grateful for.
Kultura pracy
This can be very toxic and stressful environment as this company does not value their employees
there is lack of training from corporate and upper management

prepare to do a lot for a little

Bring your own customer service skills and strategies because this company has no selling model
Great Product
Minusy
advancement opportunities, lack of value, lack of management training, poor employee discount
1,0
Kultura pracy
A typical day of work at Zara usually start very early depending on whether was shipment day or a regular day. I learned how to do every position at zara except the management job. The workplace culture was fine and the most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of being able to help the customer look for what they were looking for. The hardest part of the job was having to face the managers negative attitude everyday and deal with constant harassment of not only the managers but the rude corporate people of Zara.
commission
bad management
Kultura pracy
the entire company is unorganized including corporate. no place for advancement. not appreciated. fair discount. managers do not take criticism well. stressful
Kultura pracy
I want to start by saying this company is based in Europe, and majority of the corporate team and managers are hispanic or spanish. They pick and choose when to enforce and follow certain policies and rules, where the management themselves will overlook or not follow those policies themselves. They also make up their own policies every now and then.
Kultura pracy
just another high end retail job in another ever growing city in the united states. can start off in part time and work up to full time if you want those responsibilities.
discount on clothes
long retail hours
Kultura pracy
fun place to work but hard work isn't rewarded
hard place to move up in the company people work years in the same position they also give fake training to give lower level employees more responsibilities
Kultura pracy
This job is very similar to any other retail job. It is what you make of it. There is not a lot of advancement, compensation and benefits are not great. More of a High School job rather than a career.
Kultura pracy
Worked for this company for almost 4 years. I was promoted 3 times. Learned the ins and outs and what not to do/what to do in certain situations as well as how to run a business. No set training program which was challenging.
Benefits and Bonuses