Yanfeng Automotive Interiors

Oceny wg kategorii

3,0Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (652)

Good pay for easy work

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
I like my job. I'm not pressured to hurry and I just do my job. Sometimes things are hectic and confusing. Other times, it's laid back. It's a good company with great benefits.

Plusy

Easy work, time off, good pay

Confusion in management

Fast paced and Repetitive

This place was a little too demanding and plus on top of the work , it was really fast paced land there were no set schedule , this place has good management but they needed people badly and they’re demands of keeping up were taxing to the operators. Great people to work with there not really sure about the place now but it was like I had family there

Awful company

The only good thing about this company is that it has a high percentage 401k match.This company work 7 days without any time for your family. Its easy to get fired with their point system

401k Match high percentage

Scheduling

Unprofessional and disorganized

Yanfeng is a horrible place to work supervisors are disrespectful and incompetent so is hr they expect you to run 2 to 3 stations on your own and if you refuse they threaten to fire you the pay is unfair so is the hours the facility is unsanitary bathrooms are horrible the machines are junk they constantly breakdown and when they do the operator gets blamed for it and they'll write you up the union is a joke they pretend as if there on your side but in reality there all for the company honestly the best part about the job is the co workers

Plusy

There is a lot of down time because there always short on materials

Breaks are short you get three 10min breaks and a 20min lunch break
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It’s fun and it’s nice to work hete

Best place you want to work especially if you want to change your life or pursue something different in your life. I like it here you can go above your expectations.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

yanfeng

Laid off no parts, not paid for full hours, required to work 6 days, disrespectful supervisors, cant talk, cant sit down time, short breaks, very hard

everything
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Buen ambiente de trabajo, con grandes oportunidades para desarrollarte profesionalmente

Es una gran empresa para trabajar, los horarios son cómodos y tiene una muy buena infraestructura.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

So much potential with new plant leaders.

This plant is very clean and neat for the most part with great employees. The direction the plant has went could have been done so much better with leaders who are actually in-tune with what's happening inside the plant and care. The company spent so much money to help keep the union out which some money should have went on the leadership team going to leadership classes.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

New Mangement Making Great Progress.

I started in late Nov 2019 as contract, and was brought on permanent very quickly about (4 months) in the beginning of March 2020. Since then, there were many changes in the staff, and management and all for the better. The teamwork and pride in the work, is at an all time high now. The pay is good and the benefits also. Vacation time is on par with most sizable companies (3 weeks) first year pro rated at day one. Matching 401k and good health coverage. The people are very friendly to one another and management has a very great open door policy. You can talk to them at any time about any questions you need answered and I like the fact none of them have separate offices they are right there in the "No Walls" office area. They also recognize Birthdays, Holidays, and have Pot Luck lunches once a month. Place is always kept very clean to. Yes, there is a very steady stream of work that needs to be done, but everyone helps each other to teach and encourage each other to get the job done. I'm very happy to work here, and look forward in many more years here.

Overall it's not terrible

Management is the biggest problem. They are the ones who make the place not enjoyable. They have no respect for the people who do work and perform. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

No pros
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Yanfeng is not a very good place to work.

Yanfeng is not very good to it's employees they tell you to plan on working the weekends until the very last minute they'll cancell on you. So you can't plan any vacation out of state with your family. Also it seems like it's always a battle of operators against supervisors if you ask your supervisor for a day off they tell you that you have to find your own replacement. Or if you ask a question they'll give you an undesisive answer. Also if you hurt yourself the nurse will give you ibuprofen and send you back to the line to work but if you seriously hurt your back or have a muscle pain they will blame it on an outside of work activity. Managers are never accessible and their open door policy in almost nonexistent. I wouldn't never recommend friends or family members to work at yanfeng because their bonus structure is mediocre and there is almost nothing done for employee appreciation they hardly ever feed you or give you anything to appreciate your effort. Their main work structure is to delegate everything down the ladder from managers to supervisors to line supports to operators. And they always have their favorite people at yanfeng a position is already given to someone before it gets posted on the board if you know someone that has pull then you are all set.

They are hiring

Minusy

Bad supervisors, Managers, Human resources, No career advancement unless you know ow someone with pull, No employee appreciation compensation, Bad Bonus structure, No team building events.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good company other employees are rude and lazy

Working hard there doesn't get you anywhere they pick the people that don't know what they are doing to advance.I loved my job but other employees are rude and lazy.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

If you are a contract, you are disposable.

Some months as a contractor and no word about a conversion to employee, even asking for it. When I was informed of my last two weeks I asked for a referral letter or e-mail and despite the "for sure I will do it" answer, it never arrived. Then a suggestion to talk to a manager from another area resulted in a very detailed interview, but the position was closed, as told to me about three weeks later.I felt only like a guy to do some few good and other inconvenient activities, without any real responsibility on the parts I was working.I would come back only with a real good proposal.

Horrible upper management

You'll stand around alot upper management is the absolute worst. Do not pay the UAW trust me they don't can't and will not help you. Just find something else

Operator

Worked 3 weeks 6a to 6p and one day out the blue assignment ends who would have thought no reason given. I find that to be crazy very high turnover that's it that's all

No Accountability

No Accountability High Turnover
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Flexible work hours & compensation issues

The company provides flexible work hours for corporate. I love everyone I work with, but the organization of the company is scattered. In the last 4 years they have done two lay offs which resulted in more work for everyone else which they did not compensate us for.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

People you work with at this work place is awesome but management needs to be better. Company used to care for there employees but it went down hill. The company doesn't care and don't show appreciation for there employees at all. But you have great Health insurance but since the economy went up our pay has not and that is where we all struggle.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It used to be a good place to work, it used to be a fun place to work, it is no longer either of those things

Like many other places bad management is an issue. People on their phones and goofing off a lot nothing is done, but I think the floor supervisors hands are tied so, then people who actually work get sick of it and quit. Being forced to work 7 days every week, some areas forced 12 hrs every day, people get burned out. The money is nice, but there's no time for anything else.

Few

Minusy

They lie to new hires about the amount of ot we're working then wonder why we can't get or keep help, Doesn't seem to matter if someone is productive only that theres a warm body in the spot, Some people steal lunches from the break room
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Used to be a lot better.

When I started there almost three years ago, they really took interest in their people. Getting to know them personally, interacting on a regular basis, making it feel like they actually cared. After seeing a few plant managers come and go, it's started to feel like they just don't care about their people as much as they used to.

Production associate burn out

Working 12 hour shifts were normal. They announce it is mandatory to go from 10 hours to 12 hours 15 minutes before the shift is suppose to end. Poor communication. Does not promote from within. Low employee morale.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

You get the lowest pay possible

Overpopulation allows them a endless line of applicants Then the pay is very much lowest you can get outta jobs like this Then they time these jobs and how do real home owners afford a home on 16 an hour well they obviously don’t If out you break those speed records I would think you would at least be making way over 30 an hour my now Notice they give the profits to the ceo and only share holders Can’t work here it’s not even gas money and can’t go to college anymore cause the jobs aren’t even there
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Yanfeng Automotive Interiors. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

2,9 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?