Wm Morrisons Supermarkets

Oceny wg kategorii

3,1Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (5746)

Polecam

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Firma godna polecenia. Bardzo dobre warunki pracy i zaplecze socjalne.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Stressful your just a number

You don’t get treat like a human just a number. They give you way to much to do in the time you have and then you look bad for not being able to do it in.

Really stressful

No staff during evening shifts always expected to run everywhere and complete duties with no help. Management is terrible with no organisation at all times!

Pay

Stress

A very,very,very stressful job. Most days you will have to drive like Ayrton Senna (and look what happened to him) just to finish all your deliveries.You get to work on time and nearly always have to wait to load your van, so you are out late and then trying to play catch-up.Management seems disinterested.They have a real problem retaining staff, I could explain to them why, but they probably wouldn't listen.

Horrible no support

Awful place to work no support management don’t care you are just a number they move you to departments you don’t want/physically can’t do change rotas with no warning.

15% discont

Everything else

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Just a number

They don't look after their staff at all , wages and flexible shifts only good thing and the colleagues are lovely. They ask way to much of their staff on all departments with little training or career progression

Flexible shifts

Minusy

Too many things to do not enough staff

Okay but not great

Workplace culture was not great with many unhappy staff and store manager was awful. Full-time work not available. Staff were mostly ok to work with but there were a lot of cliques.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Busy and all about needs of business

Good rate of pay excellent discount, but you need to be fully flexible between hours 7am-10am depending on if your face fits and what department your on ! Uniform supplied and as to be worn !! Very tiring long shifts some days

Working on Home Delivery was one of the best jobs I've had

There's a good sense of team spirit on the home delivery. Whilst it is fairly fast paced you can easily manage this yourself when out in the van on your own.

Everything is a panic.

A retailer who just wants sales, not profit. The job involves putting doughnuts on a table and taking a photos of said table.CEO will have weekly push lines like finger rolls, doughnuts or cookies all low profit and uninspired.Forward planning is a challenge as everyday is full with conf calls, Google forms, finishing deliveries and unloading deliveries that will have at least 1 collapsed pallet. To make matters worse Morrisons technology is poor and not fit for purpose. As a positive things can only get better but I can not see it getting better until they change the top team.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Stressful and not worth the payrate

After almost three years with the company I have been looking for anywhere that is hiring as my line manager (all the other management were fine) has been torturous to work under and you are not expected to have other commitments apart from work.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Easy job, good money, but was expected to work every weekend

Training was good. Pay was fair. Staff discount. But I think the rota could've been rotated more fairly so I didn't have to work every Sat and Sunday. The work-life balance was therefore compromised.

Friendly colleagues

Use to be a good place to work now you are just a number. Managers don't communicate enough so things get lost. Colleagues are friendly towards everyone. You get regular breaks.

Regular breaks

Minusy

Managers don't communicate with each other

Terrible Management

If you’re looking for a basic retail job that fits around your home life or studies, avoid this store. I can’t stress enough just how incompetent management are at the basics. Should there be any days you specified multiple times you cannot work, they will rota you in for them. When you make them aware (yet again), they will fob you off until it’s too late and they expect you to work it. You approach them multiple times to sort this and you’ll be told “Yeah, I’ll sort it later for you” except it never does get sorted because they’re busy gossiping to each other. They don’t care for your home life and will put you on shifts that differ from what you applied for. Avoid this store. I’ve never worked in an environment with such low morale and such incompetent management. Apply at your own risk.

It's ok

Home delivery picker. Job is OK although expected to have meet pick rate targets ect. Pretty short staffed alot of times. Alot of handsets don't work properly and can be difficult finding a working one.

Plusy

Job is easy, staff easy to get on with.

Minusy

Can be stressful with targets, difficult finding a working handset

Absolutely shocking

Mediocre management, very little money compared to others warehouses. Backpain, stress and discrimination every single day of the week. Payslips are constantly wrong and it takes months for them to pay these hours back. Holidays are a rarity, unless you book 12 months prior.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Stressful and face paced workplace

Working here has been nothing but stress and way too much is expected of you with nothing in return.. except a wage that is not in proportion to the hard work that is expected every day. There is no recognition or encouragement from management or colleagues. I’ve worked in 4 different stores and had many managers over the 7 years I’ve been at the company for and I’ve only had one manager that I can say is the opposite of what I’ve described above. It’s down to luck if you work with good people that want to help and work as a team, again I’ve had a mixture working at different stores.

Discount card.

Minusy

Too much is expected not enough support.

Meh

Not ever a place I would work again.. not given support when I needed time off for my mental health no support or allowed to know rota for sake of childcare. Not able to get set shifts or even be asked if wanting extra shifts as they would force you to work extra all the time, make you feel like your not good enough.

Minusy

Terrible long breaks so you make less money

Decent first job

This was my first job when I was 17 and still at school. I was able to keep a relatively good work to school balance and they paid me more than fairly, considering my age and it being my first job.

Management too clique

Organisation is awful at Christmas time and staff left to do too much stuff on their own so have to prioritise then be told off for not knowing what to do or doing something they consider not a priority.

It was a job

The job was ok but looking for a change feel like I would benefit from meeting new people and training for a new job at this time in my life. I feel that I have reached as far as I can go with this company. Looking forward to a new challenge .
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Wm Morrisons Supermarkets. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena