UnitedHealth Group
3,6 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy UnitedHealth Group

Oceny wg kategorii

3,6Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (17 204)

Comfortable Gig

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Worked there when it was with i3 Innovus. It was fine. Nice co-workers. Comfortable building. Didn't like it when they changed annual salary to hourly wage.

Good job

Good job. Nice location and good health incentives. Very strict adherence. Required overtime during peak season. Overall a decent place to work if you can’t stick with it.

Supportive workplace, okay hours

Great training and supportive management. Would say the con is the shift hours, they are given to you by shift bid and you cannot change it until the next shift bid.

Interesting position

Worked in Medicare Sales. Very thorough training. Emphasized truly helping the client live healthy lives. Offered opportunity for growth and advancement.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Coaches don't know anything. SOPs need to be rewritten. Can't move up with company unless you're a favorite. Too much gossip even though you sit at your desk all day, always a rumor starting. Just nit a positive place to work for. Loved it the first couple days and them just went downhill from there. Bummer.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Great supportive place to work

Good company to work for. Thorough training, awesome benefits, supportive management and great coworkers. Lots of opportunities for advancement and even different positions within the company. Performance raises which I liked.

Terrible management

Avoid like the plague . Unless you’re face fits then you will be ok. Don’t question anything don’t speak out otherwise you will be penalised with the shifts

Micro management

The schedule throughout the day is micro managed down to the minute. It was stressful and exhausting. So much information to learn while not compensated at all.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Pay is not comparable to work load

Grossly underpaid. The work load is too big for the pay. Managers are supportive however they are also over worked. Company does not care about their employees as they make it seem they do

Flexibility

Low pay
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Empresa legal, ambiente de respeito

Empresa boa,trabalhei lá por dois anos, ambiente de respeito

Isso ai

Não dá
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Great benefits & colleagues, little room for growth

There are a fantastic array of benefits offered to employees along with working with the majority of colleagues who are agile, compassionate and willing to go the extra mile to provide support to one another. The QSD / HPM team was a great team to be apart of but over time has lost its compass to support such a hardworking and dedicated group of magnificent individuals. Unfortunately, varying degrees of toxic elements are persistent amongst the dept, with problematic colleagues that get away with creating workplace hostility to poor, cowardly leadership who sweeps it under the rug. There are evolving unrealistic expectations with work hours, not an ideal work life balance, not much advance notice when having to sacrifice weekends to work, poor strategic planning and support from upper management with lack of calibration. Each team also is not on the same page with directives, working in silos tends to continue to produce more harm. The “open door” policy when colleagues offer thoughtful transparency to address viable improvements within the team tends to become a highly abrasive and confrontational conversation, which is why many choose to remain silent without voicing valuable insights. There is not enough recognition for those who step up and take on heavy workloads to support the team. Too many issues and entitlement with superiority management complex. In the end, there’s not been room for growth - that simply translates to an insurmountable workload but not actually being granted opportunity for expansion which is why the turnover rate is higher than ever. It’s unfortunate -
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Management and TL’s were very helpful. Information is available to assist every caller. The only set back was the hours didn’t like the late shift working until 10pm. Moving up to an earlier shift was almost impossible other than that I had no issues with this company!
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Uma empresa que te dá oportunidade de crescimento, valoriza o colaborador

Entendo que essa empresa mostra que tem seu devido respeito com o colaborador e seus clientes

Fornece refeição

Não fornece para quem faz 6h
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Love working with the company

I’ve been with the company for a year and 9 months and have enjoyed working with my colleagues. Work can be fast paced and there are changes but as long as you try your best to keep up and communicate with your leadership what your challenges are , they will try their best to help you so you may be successful at your job . I’ve met some of my colleagues that has been in a company for 7-12 years and to me that’s comforting to know there is stability in this position .

Hybrid setting

Not fully telework

Fun work

Great company. I recommend working with then and I will be willing to reemploy again when the time is right to do so. Good communication and room fir advances.

Great Place to Start Your Career

I worked for UHG for 3 years - 2 years at Optum and 1 year at UHC. I loved working both roles where I learned a lot and contributed to a lot of projects. Their pay is average though but still decent. The health insurance is below average and that surprised me considering it's a health insurance company. Overall, chill and stable place to work.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Contractors and used and thrown away

Not a good job if you plan to stay for an extended time period. Contractors are used for prior authorization season and then all fired. UP to 100 pharmacists each season. Don't fall for the trap of "it may lead to a full time permanent job."

Just ok

Company starts off ok, but after a few years they do lots of firing/ layoffs to rehire at a lower pay rate. If you become ill and need to take FMLA they will try to fire you.

Best Career Ever

This company has been nothing but the best, they treat and pay your fairly! You can earn raises every year and bonuses quarterly as long as you work hard and keep stats up. Everyone is friendly and helpful, they are huge on family. I would recommend this job to anyone thats looking for a long term career!

Great employer

Enjoyed my time here but found better opportunity elsewhere. Good benefits, some room for advancement. Very repetitive call center type job. Some of my friends still work here.

It's ok

I would say during my time here it has been nice play to work. You have the option to work remotely that helps the work life balance. I would recommend this company to future candidates.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w UnitedHealth Group. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3,5 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • UnitedHealth Group
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?