Thomson Reuters
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Thomson Reuters

Stanowisko
Wszystkie
Lokalizacja
Polska14 opinii
Znaleziono 14 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (3725)
Kultura pracy
Dużo mozliwości samorozwoju. wymagająca atmosfera. Mnóstwo młodych ludzi.
Kultura pracy
A great start for anyone who's looking to become a Data Analyst.
Fantastic people, great opportunities, many courses to gain new knowledge and develop new skills.
1,0
Kultura pracy
Worked in Gdynia, the office was awesome , the colleagues great and helpful, mgt on the other hand awful. No support whatsoever, no motivation , only disparaging glances..
gym card, personal laptop
management, support system
Kultura pracy
Ich habe sehr viel uber Brasilianischer Markt gelernt.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Realizing your potential is a journey. We provide a wide range of stimulating, developmental opportunities for students and recent graduates around the world. Our recent graduate programs offer a spectrum of paths that let you determine which direction to take your career. No matter which you choose, you'll have the opportunity to build your leadership skills and knowledge in an environment that celebrates performance.
Kultura pracy
There is, depending on the people with whom you work, scope for creating your own career, trusting others and working at least partially remotely. Career progression is also, at least in the Polish office, quick if you can demonstrate potential when it matters.Money holds you back though as whilst you may be tasked with international responsibilities, but will not get off of the Polish pay scale, with the company moving jobs out of US/W. Europe locations when it can. Non-cash benefits though are above average. Turnover at the lower rungs is alarming. There has also been over the past few years, despite having some really very talented people, a lack of investment made in technology and parts of the company are failing to innovate and cutting corners to make ends meet.
Plusy
Career progression, benefits, people, trusting culture
Minusy
Pay scales are losing ground to competitors and do not reflect international work, lack of investment in real innovation and technology
Kultura pracy
Really high developed organisation culutre & values.
I enjyed being a new starter and felt like it's place where I could stay and continue my career.
Kultura pracy
Despite tight deadlines in our team, the team environment was very friendly and motivating. Having several teams operating in each business centre there are many growth opportunities, be it a short secondment, or a permanent position available in other teams.
Kultura pracy
Very nice atmosphere and good benefits. Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to decision makers across diverse industries. We are trusted for the decisions that matter most, empowering our customers to act with confidence in a complex world. Bring your ambition to shape the future and we'll show you work with global impact.
Kultura pracy
Company is good for working from home, nice colleagues, international atmosphere. I have learnt many things within business operations, great experience. I value my co-workers, as they are very nice people.
Kultura pracy
Ideal stop for your AML career if you are willing to tackle on new challenges and develop yourself in the international markets.
Free healthcare plan
Sometimes policies
Kultura pracy
I am really happy to join Thomson Reuters. The company offer us many advantages as a nice environment. Also you can always lean and improve yourself. What I like the most in Thomson Reuters is the multicultural environment.
I would say thank you Thomson Reurers to give me this opportunity to do internship and be part of your team.
3,0
Kultura pracy
Vooral computer werk, geen contacten met de mensen. Dit was voor mij een grote min punt. Ik heb wel veel geleerd over hoe je aan de informatie over een bedrijf kunt komen.
Kultura pracy
Cloud computing, new technology. Co-work with PM with very high experience and cultural level. Company number 2 in word of providing financial informations.
multisport card