Tenneco
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Forklift Operator w firmie Tenneco

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 33 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (1464)
Kultura pracy
Overall good place to work. Friendly people and atmosphere. Management will help you out in anyway they can. I would encourage anyone to seek employment there.
Kultura pracy
A typical work day there is a supervisor yelling at you over production number when its not your fault. Change over down time sheets are over looked and the employees are told they need to work hard to make up for someone else not dong their job. One thing I learned working for a company like Tenneco is they do no care about you at all. The management they have in place has been running the company into the ground. HR is no better because they pick and choose what rules they want to go by in the hand book. The hardest part of this job isnt the work, its putting up with people that are in positions of power that do not hold themselves professional in any way. They will threaten your job solely on them having a bad day. Best part about working for this company is at the end of every work day.
NONE ANYMORE
Minusy
No bonuses, very bad culture, poor leadership
Kultura pracy
Throughout my employment with Tenneco I encountered several discrimination and harassing situations from upper management as well as fellow employees. I reported everything that I endured to HR, Supervisors, team leaders etc with no results punishment nor disciplinary actions sanctioned to those people. I was also told when and how to use my FMLA which I thought was against the law. Never work there if you don't have to!!! Period!!#
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed my time at Tenneco. I was trained by great teachers and learned a lot. It felt good being hired on full time. To be a part of something so rewarding. I loved my job there. As well as the people I met there too.
Theres no cons.....
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Management needs better training care more about people working for you and you'll get better work out of them and a better products. Replace old supervisors with new one. They look down on everyone there training is bad or put them through some training so they'll have better people skills.
Kultura pracy
Don’t care about their employees but if you need money and can do the work then it’s worth working. It’s hard and hot. Good insurance. Good benefits. Not a lot of lay offs.
Kultura pracy
Good money when you work alot of downtime other than that a great place to work and can move up the chain very fast. Discounts and benefits are really good
Money
Alot of downtime 2 15 min breaks no lunch
Kultura pracy
Provides a paycheck weekly to provide for my family but does not treat workers equally. Discrimination and unfair management practices are an issue. They pick and chose who and how to discipline and when
Kultura pracy
Ive worked at Tenneco for almost 6yrs and enjoyed my time there very much. Most of the management was helpful and understanding. Would usually promote within
Great cafeteria
Unpredictable scheduling if overtime
Kultura pracy
Facility needs an overhaul in the direction of work flow throughout the plant. Poor management in trying to fill orders and do too many things at one time.
Pay, work environment
poor management
Kultura pracy
The job was fast paced and occurred between separate buildings. The job was pleasant. Weather was a factor as well as lower pay for the cost of living in my area.
Weather exposure
Kultura pracy
Tenneco is a good working company. It provide u with the necessary trwining for a vacancy u apply for. It gave me good working experience on the production lines and in the logistics and shipping department.
Free training
Kultura pracy
If your looking to work here just know two things before you start. The first is that you will work seven days a week for a long time upwards to a year or at least six months. Second communication is nonexistent whether it's trying, to find a supervisor or team lead you will not be able to preform your job duties unless you talk to them first.
Good pay and benefits
Minusy
short brakes and long hours
Kultura pracy
It was a good company where I have meet new people. I have learned alot about the company and experience.I'm a very hardworker and reliable. I can work underpressure.
over time
Kultura pracy
I've been employed at Walker-Tenneco for two years now on 2nd shift in the pipe department. An average day is spent putting out the fires from 1st shift (sometimes literally) and making sure you stay out of managements line of fire. Walker is the finest example of the "good ol' boy" leadership model I have ever witnessed. If you are grandfathered into the system or a favorite of leadership, nothing is required of you as an employee. A standard employee will have to be certain to do nothing to inconvenience your shift lead, or your team lead. This is crucial to being able to stay on with the company. The work schedule has remained static since I arrived, with the exception of two months in 2018 (March, April), with employees working thirteen days on and one off. Rinse repeat. The pay is excellent for the area, so are some of the benefits, though it will be difficult getting the time off needed to make use of them. My advice for interested individuals, please consider working at Walker to be an intensive in clearing up debts or building up a back log. I would strongly advise against making a career with the company a long term goal. This is a very hostile work environment, with no work/life balance.
Kultura pracy
The marshall plant 2 management were only concerned about numbers. Safety and general mindstate of employees were poorly managed with no concern of workers. Management also actively participated in gossip and showing favortism. HR never got back to voicemail messages or concerns.
Plusy
OT available if wanted, pay, benefits
Minusy
poor management, complete lack of safety concern, fratenization
Kultura pracy
Tenneco needs to work on communication from upper management through floor operators. I believe most communication stops at shift supervisors and is not relayed to operators until the last minute.
Kultura pracy
Worked mandatory 72-84 hour work weeks every week. Very disorganized and messy. We were required to perform tasks that most likely weren't always legal.
Overtime pay.
Minusy
Short breaks, no bonuses, long hours, harsh work environment, fumes, fiberglass, sharp objects, very cold in the winter, very hot in the summer.
Kultura pracy
I spent 17 years of my life working with some fantastic people learning new skills on top of the ones i already have, the money was great but it wasn't about that it was about self pride and putting ut a great product which i believe i did
Kultura pracy
Tenneco required overtime, usually 12hr shifts, 6or 7 days a week. It made it hard to have much of a life outside of Tenneco. They were also very strict on the attendance policy
Good money
Little time with family
Kultura pracy
Could have warned us ahead of time about temps being layed off. Temps didnt really get any benefits at all. But there was lots of overtime. Elite staffing could have done a better job of keeping its employees informed.
Good pay
Minusy
Short breaks, working over, would rather come in early.