Teleperformance
3.5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Customer Service Representative w firmie Teleperformance - Warszawa, mazowieckie

Oceń firmę
Stanowisko
Lokalizacja

Oceny wg kategorii

3.2Płaca i benefity

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Znaleziono 4 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwaniaZobacz wszystkie opinie (29,039)

Very sales oriented atmosphere with micromanagement all day

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Had to be logged in 10 minutes prior to shift time. Had to take breaks and lunch within 2 minutes or corrective actions were handed out. Shift Supervisors micro-managed their employees by pressure/yelling/belittling.Co-workers had very poor attitudes due to the pressure of the position. Hardest part of the job was pleasing the supervisors.Most enjoyable part of the job was helping people enroll into a prescription drug plan through MediCare or enrolling them into a health care plan that met their needs.

Big Company

• Handle customer complaints and inquiries, billing questions and payment extensions/service request. Manage high volume workload within a deadline driven environment • Became tech assistant for new reps and particularly challenging calls as one of the company’s mentor/trainers of both new and established employees • Officially commended for enthusiasm, tenacity, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations • Helped company attained the highest customer ratings earned 100% marks in all categories including communication skills, listening skills, problem resolution and politeness

Oficjalna odpowiedź od firmy Teleperformance

31 grudnia 2019
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you with an amazing experience. Have a nice day!

Good workplace

Usually at work I am picking up calls and writing emails. I have good knowledge and I assist my co workers with their duties and tasks. I have learned how to be patience and I am capable of solving issues. I have great people around me and that is as huge asset.

Productive and great workplace

BPO Poland is an international company working with standard criteria. In addition to a good salary and the possibility of progress within the company, there are more profits as a sport card, pension and medical insurance. Every day at work, I have to call many customers and write them several emails. I have to stay go at least 4 to 5 minutes on the phone with a client and try to resolve his problem during that time. The work is not too hard, but monotonous. Despite the significant amount of work of each employee, we love helping each other. The atmosphere is friendly!

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Teleperformance. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena