Teleperformance
3.5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Teleperformance

Oceń firmę
Stanowisko
Lokalizacja

Oceny wg kategorii

3.4Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (28,175)

Warszawa

Wyróżniona opinia

Wybrane przez Teleperformance jako reprezentatywna opinia
Bardzo mi się podoba praca w TP. Płacą na czas, nie ma problemu z umowami. Pierwszą umowę dostałam na 33 miesiące. Polecam dla ludzi otwartych i pozytywnie nastawionych.

Plusy

Socjał, nowoczesne biuro, wysokie wynagrodzenia

Mała ilość benefitów.

Okay

I loved the fact that I could work from home and loved the pay. But it’s a lot of miscommunication and a lot of bad organization and can be a lot of pressure. Was hard to just focus and “do my job” because it ended up being more about sales than a cust rep job which is initially why I signed up for it. Was disappointed that they fixated so much on adding extra charges to peoples bills than helping them. Most calls were cussing us out about their bill being too high. The pay definitely helped me out a lot and I was able to stay home with my kids which I loved. Both of my training mentors were awesome but the other “mentors” that are sent to help pretty much ignore you or act like you bother them by asking for help which is very frustrating because our training never went over HALF of what we had to teach ourselves once we started taking calls. Thankful for the lord experience because I will continue to work from home now!

Plusy

Pay, hour lunches, work from home

Minusy

Get in trouble for things you weren’t taught, no communication, hard to get in touch with management

Ok

Ok place To work for if you’re just coming out of high school. Not a place for parents and somebody who has a family in need extra time. Also the brakes are really short and phones were ringing off the hook so be prepared to be on the phone for a long time only until your 15 minute break.

Training was from 11-6 accommodated my schedule

Short breaks
Kultura pracy

Training not good for project I'm on

I'm in the healthcare sector of Teleperformance, and right off the bat the training was not long enough for the work that we have to do. I'm in production now and don't even know what I'm doing and have heard the same from those in my training class and other training classes. For health insurance there needs to be a minimum of at least 3 months of training, especially when you handle calls for every department when they don't pickup if you try to transfer. I had a nice trainer though and the nesting supervisor was very invested in teaching us what we should have learned in training. It just went by too fast and I know I'm not going to be here past production. I wish I could ask for another project to work on, but to do that I would have to resign, send back the equipment and reapply. Other than the training issues and nesting going by too fast, Teleperformance seems like a good company to work for if you get adequate training.

Plusy

Communication is good within the company, they have a great community board where they tell you all the news within the company.

Minusy

Training too short, you feel rushed, no consecutive days off, have to work holidays.

people first

it is a company where people comes first , career and development opportunities and a always respectful culture. Could be better with more attractive salaries

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Kultura pracy

One of the worst management teams

Just look somewhere else. I had a wedding I had scheduled before I started with this job that they knew about, and when I took the day off that they knew I was taking they fired me. Management doesn't know what they are doing at all, and they are constantly dealing with tech issues do to the fact of running old, out of date hardware. Working from home was pretty nice, but every other bit of the job was just awful. Just look somewhere else.

Work from home

Minusy

Management, tech, schedule, short breaks, communication

its okay

Depending on the company you work for, it's okay. Some of the companies under Teleperformance weren't provided all of the technology needed for the job but were paid well in that department. In the department I worked in I made a rapid progression from phones only to chat to e-mail all with no raise, only product from the company if you did well. Unfortunately, because most of the workers were unable to use it nor liked it. Managers held back appropriate sizing for themselves.

Undvik!

Vad du läser i andra recensioner stämmer till fullo. Du sitter i en dålig högljudd miljö, headset som inte stänger ute ljud och stolar som haft mycket bättre dagar. ALLT du gör mäts i siffror och det är de enda som räknas.Man skulle kunna tro de använt en tärning när du får månadens nya schema. Bli inte förvånad om du jobbar varannan dag och kväll.Är du omtyckt av ”cheferna” (teamleaders i 20års åldern) kan du komma högre upp i hiarkin, men din lön kommer fortsatt vara uselt sett till vad du ska prestera.Att du har bra kollegor är inte mycket till tröst när man sällan har lunch eller break samtidigt ändå. Satt på allente projeket. Mitt bästa tips till dig som måste söka dig dit är att utföra så lite som möjligt. Man lär sig knepen med tiden.

Kolsyrat vatten

För många

Horrible Experience

Background always loud in training (edc) there was always music blasting. Mentors and managers slowly helped some just yelled what you were doing wrong instead of constructive criticism. Offering or making a sale was mandatory on every single call no matter how irate the customer already was. You were expected to learn everything about every device AT&T has to offer.
Kultura pracy

Would be a better company to work for if pay was better!!!

The pay is well below average. They should consider raising the wage and they could get more quality employees working for the company. $11.00 is really not a fair working wage.

Working from home

Pay
Kultura pracy

Customer care and project trainer

Love the job. WFH I have been with TP nearly a year. I have been on different campaigns. Yes sometimes short notice at change but its all a great challenge. Its not for everyone. Wage could be better, but all in all I am enjoying my time here. As for no chance at promotion there is lots of chances weekly. I have to say everyone I speak to is happy.

WFH progress opportunities. Fair compsny

Minusy

Pay could be better. But that about all
Kultura pracy

A empresa é boa, o que estraga são as pessoas.

Não tenho muito o que dizer, gostei de trabalhar lá, entrei porque eu quis, e saí pois senti que alí não me fazia mais sentido. Boa sorte a todos, gratidão

Plusy

A empresa fornece o computador para trabalhar em casa.

A lista é muito grande.

it’s great

i love it a lot i mean it’s great especially worininf at home. maybe not so much pulling employees to it’s difficult campaigns out of no where but it is an awesome job
Kultura pracy

Worst is the employees who don’t care

Teleperformance is a good and fair company to work at, if you know and accept the rules. You will have opportunities to show your skills and get ahead, but at the same time you won’t be highly motivated to do so. Why? You are not paid enough to want and push forward, you will be punished for not having internet for example. You will be pushed to do more tasks than your normal day would demand, because they don’t have the will to hire more people - you might work double the tasks without any compensation. Employees are mostly lazy, unmotivated young people who cause drama and bad feelings all around.

Plusy

Possibilities for advancing, company events

Minusy

Bad salary, overworked and stressful days
Kultura pracy

okay job if you need money

this is one of the better call center jobs, but its still a call center job. its not that great. teleperformance is particularly plagued by technology issues that will affect your pay which is my biggest gripe.

working from home

pay

Training

I am still in training and overall seems like it’s a somewhat decent job but the training is fast, not explained well, and overbearing it doesn’t seem like it’s taken very seriously like they just need to get through this to get you in production rather you really know much or not, the pay is decent and seems like I would enjoy it if they had a different method of training or maybe this just isn’t for me

Pay, work from home

Minusy

Training rushed and not thorough enough
Kultura pracy

The people are always fun

I have had the opportunity to see where I want to take my career and see what I am good at with this company, but the compensation and growth are not in alignment for the goals that I have. Overall it can be a pretty stressful place to work at, but you will meet really good people that will share your POV. Management is really good at least for my department, but communication between departments is not great at all.

Good hours, ability to do OT, Remote

Benefits, stressful, no communication
Kultura pracy

predative and fun work and I learnt

I started my first day to till, am enjoyed and leaned, punctuality, my manager supported, and collogues, provide free cabs , comfortable shift......

Free Cabs

Long Hours
Kultura pracy

Bueno... si no tienes algo mejor

El pago es bueno, pero una vez que aceptes, prepárate para ser una suerte de "esclavo" para la empresa. Los horarios cambian día con día y no tienes un día de descanso fijo. La mayoría de departamentos tienen un gran volumen de llamadas y tienen una mala organización, lo cual a largo plazo puede ser estresante. El training nunca acaba, tienes que completar una plataforma semanal que excede tu horario de trabajo establecido.

Plusy

Todas las prestaciones de ley, buen salario

Minusy

Horarios malos, estás a disposición de la empresa, mala organización
Kultura pracy

Lots of different lines of business. Supportive leadership, competitive pay.

Had lots a great times working for TP. The people you work with and leadership you work with are the best part. The actual customers depending on the line of business can be challenging.

Plusy

Decent pay, Super flexible hours. Great support.
Kultura pracy

ambiente pesimo y muy automatizado

Desde el principio que entras te das cuenta que vas a entrar a una mala empreza ya que la responsabilidad nunca recae en nadie, nadie trabaja para nadie y la compartimentacion que hacen de sus departamentos y campa;as es simplemente de un nivel de esquema de ponci un total y completo fraude, se quedan con tu finiquito y no vuelves a saber de absolutamente nadie. exelente si quieres una capacitacion pagada, perder tu tiempo y espacio ya que te vas a quedar con la basura de equipo de computo que nunca vas a poder regresar.

empleo en casa

Minusy

empresa totalmente irresponsable de sus
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Teleperformance. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3.4Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Teleperformance
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?