Teamquest
3.5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Teamquest: opinie pracowników (17)

Oceń firmę

Oceny wg kategorii

3.8Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (17)

I enjoyed doing my job

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
My job would vary from day to day. One day I am at a customer site training new customers, the next week I am working with a long time customer doing a service or a capacity plan. I enjoyed to customer interaction the most about my job. The next day I might be installing the TeamQuest software in a prospects environment for a POC, this is what made my job interesting and becoming very proficient in all aspects of the TeamQuest software!
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Crab mentality and sipsipan is very rampant

No concern for their employees. Management does not care if their employees get sick. Too much politics, crab mentality and sipsipan. Some managers kiss a** of the top bosses. They make absurd stories so they can lift their chairs. No structured system. Whatever decisions made will already be implemented without proper dissimulation of the decisions.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It was a great company to work for as it was family oriented.

My work day was usually a short meeting with the boss to go over any upcoming tasks or information that needed to passed on. I loved the group of people I worked with as we all got along great. It was very sad to have been let go as they were down sizing.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Enjoyed collaborating with diverse team members in the IT industry.

I worked at TeamQuest for 12 years as a full time employee. I was thrilled with the opportunity I was give to learn, motivate myself, learn from peers, in order to move up and help the company become successful. Culture was professional and people were very friendly and great to work with and for. The hardest part of the job was realizing that the company was having financial trouble getting noticed in the bigger cities and finding it difficult to attract the best resources for work. TeamQuest was located in a more laid back rural community in which there is not a lot of things that attract young people and/or retain them. They were eventually bought out by a company located in Minnesota and many people with longetivity and great experience suffered losing their jobs during this transition time. Many retired, others looked for other work and many left the area to find jobs.

Great working culture and environment for approx 11 of the 12 years

Minusy

Nervous about future of company and our ESOP investment money.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Loved working with customers. Business was sold and downsized

Great place to work for. Did not want to leave. Very generous with salary and benefits. Relaxed and great work environment. People looked out for each other. Some travel

Great benefits

Sold and then cutbacks

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Was a good place to work until new CEO took over in 2014 and gave us a false sense of leadership only to lay everyone off and sell the company

Agile environment. Worked in teams to get new and revised code out the door more quickly with less defects. Trained and mentored others daily and shared my skillsets to make others around me stronger team members.

Flexible work hours

Minusy

Didn't move with the times
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Professional work environment with an obsolete product

I loved the people I worked with and they were all professionals, but the product we built is no longer viable. Unfortunately I draw this up to poor management dictating what customers want as opposed to figuring out what to maintain and salvage for future products. Many of the younger professionals saw this as an issue and left, leaving aging heads of the corporation riding the company into the ground so as to collect retirement benefits as opposed to evolving.

Plusy

Excellent technical personnel and overly competent sales force

Minusy

Poor, out of date management

Was a good company

In the early days there was freedom to do your job. I liked the agile development which gave the teams a lot of responsibility. Great fellow employees. Great location.

Live in north Iowa.

Things changed.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Historically excellent company with recently changing culture

My co-workers at TeamQuest were fantastic and made working there a rewarding experience. The work was challenging and interesting; I learned a great deal. Recent changes in upper level management have resulted in a new culture. There is less of a "family" feeling and job security is more uncertain.

Great Employees, tough Financial Situation

Overall a great job at TeamQuest. However, the company has fallen on tough financial times and was forced to cut the workforce by 1/3 in March 2016. I don't know how they survive going forward as the cut was too deep and the deficit against the competition too large to make up.

Great People to work with

Serious company viability concerns

Tech company in the Heartland

Great place to live and work. Co-workers are like family. There are many opportunities to grow your professional skills.

Great pay and benefits
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Company takes a turn for the worse

Through a series of layoffs the company has gutted it's workforce, leaving a top-heavy upper management tier and a skeletal talent pool. Support of current products and future enhancements will be difficult. Management seems to be more focused on the financials rather than the quality of the products, yet they are spending money like they just won the lottery. Current atmosphere has lead to an environment of employee uncertainly and dis-ease.

Plusy

The company used to be a good employer and an asset to the community.

Minusy

Can't trust the executives.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Once great employee friendly business suffers due to CEO's policies

TeamQuest was once one of the sought after places of employment in the North Iowa area and despite sometimes doing things just because we've always done them that way it has been a great place to work for. This is especially evident when compared to other local business' who do not seem to value their employees as much as TeamQuest. TeamQuest does a very good job of providing a flexible schedule, great benefits, equipment and resources to help do your job, training, etc... TeamQuest is employee owned and as such employees have a substantial say in the direction of the company. CEO Jerred Ruble garnered family atmosphere. Cons All the things mentioned above are going away due to the new CEO and upper management. A company that once prided itself as being a champion of it's employees and valuing employees as the most valuable resource is now being "ruled" with an iron fist. Since the new CEO, Paul Hesser, has come on board about 6 months ago, many things have changed negatively. The CEO sees a policy or methodology in place that he doesn't like he simply changes it without any justification to the employees or demonstrating why it is a positive for the company. There has been more turnover since Paul Hesser has taken the reigns than any time I've seen in the company's history. Part of this is due to the culture of fear that has been created wherein if you do not agree or march lock step with the direction the new upper management wants to go you will likely be relieved of your duties and standing in the unemployment line. Mr. Hesser is constantly preaching about innovation and -
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Very good group of people to work with

On a typical day I am working at my computer installing and uninstalling on a variety of platforms, including UNIX, Linux, AIX, Windows, and Solaris. I also write test cases for the software assigned to me to ensure other testers can understand the software and perform the needed testing.

Plusy

Very nice people to work with

I sit too much

Corporation

Tried to provide an open, positive environment Made efforts to keep employees informed Sells a quality product
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Small company with big growth ideas

Focused on business development growth through channels and alliances

capacity planning expertise

big competition from BMC

Wonderful Internship Experience

I did my college internship at TeamQuest and I couldn't have had a better experience. It was a wonderful work environment where people care about each other and made you feel like a part of their family. I learned a lot and it made me feel very comfortable about moving forward in my career path.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Teamquest. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

2.9Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Teamquest
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?