Tata Teleservices Ltd
4,1 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Tata Teleservices Ltd

Oceny wg kategorii

3,9Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (1272)

Organization truly understands work life balance

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Just loved each moment in organization who gave opportunities to learn with approachable seniors . Highly recommended place to work. If given chance would like to part of this organisation again.

Work environment. Employee centric

Best productive andfun company

I ever worked like the fantastical companies Team .My learnings Developed only here. On time salary , on time Reimbursements. Exact time incentives.

Best reimbursement

Great timing
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good

It is a good company to learn and grow and enrich your experience as an individual. All amenities available. various activities are performed for improving team spirit
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

They are thinking about employees and their families

Tata is one of the excellent company in india, they are gives employee safety, employee facilities, benefits they treats employee is one of our family member. That's why i like Tata, I love Tata & want more interest to do job in tata.

Plusy

Good

Minusy

Also do the long hours

Good working environment

I can justify my knowledge with my work, salary on time, good cooperation - overall it's a good place for work. Anybody can dissolve himself with its working ethics.

Plusy

Good working environment, on time salary, justify with my knowledge, good cooperation

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Nice Company to work with.

Tata is very well established group and very much employee caring. Company functions considering Ethics and Code of Conduct which is a extraordinary USP of the organization. Very Strong Company as well as Policy and procedure is concerned.

Vehicle Lease Policy.

Minusy

Couple of unethical employees may trouble.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

No business group can manage the Tata Group HR policies . One and only group who looks for the welfare of its employees.

Overall experience was good, we were trained by the company for 6 months . Training at tata was one of the best time of my life. Working in telecom sector is a tough job to have , but still the experience was good. No complaints with Tata group.

Plusy

Tata Group benefits - discounts at various tata group companies.

Minusy

Since it was a telecom sector so there was sales preassure and long conference calls.

Very Much Challnging , chance to learn new activity, we know the goals

The environment of work is very good, please will encourage, very much hardest , timeline, good commitment, most enjoyable and reach out our activities within timeline. I would like to do again if any chance to get oopertunity work there.

potlock, outing, events

Minusy

Health insurance available entire family
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It is very good company to work forever for the Employees, it is very good work culture for and good concern about the employees working in the company
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Its Fatherly company for every sales professional. Motherly care for employee

Its great 8 years spent . with lot of training input. and achievement motivation in form of perks and monetory benefits.Taken care well by team management.

for all occassions
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Tata Group is excellent place to work with

Tata is a company where they take care of employees and give them all possible opportunities to grow and achieve their goals. it is the best company in India to work.

Plusy

payroll is excellent, employee welfare policy is very good

Na

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work and grow.. A genuine place for the hard working.. Tata culture is among each employee with their training and support ...continues learning and development is a part of the Tatas culture.. Hence the people are highly motivated to grow within the organisation

Very professional outlook

Minusy

Primary objective is to achieve goals

Tata Teleservices Limited

The best Company in Telecom sector which offered more than expected . It was foolish on ny part to leave them . Another chance to get back , I will definitely try .

Management Bosses HR other departments

Good job

what you learned skillsmanagement good managementworkplace culture goodthe hardest part of the job not at all the most enjoyable part of the job working days
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Very bad work culture, no ethics folliwed

TTSL has a very bad work culture, employees are low on ethics and morals.Too much work pressure for beginers,Unusual closeness between drivers and employees.

Good experience

TATA is one of the best company and I feel proud that I worked in TATA tele services. Salary what I was receiving before 11 years I was happy at time.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Overall friendly culture and all the cross functional leadership is very helpfull.

Vision and mission is helping to all the team members to make the future palns aamd path which gives more comfort to make the future palns , all the policies are in favour 0f employees that also gives mental peace.

Good company

Nice to work with any Tata group, they have a good work culture, you can have long term career in this organisation, it really sad they have close the company

Work balance

For me it was more sales and service department.Where sales team my bosses andcsenoor was super teamWhere the Hub service team senior is more stressful and favourisum work environment

Plusy

We had free movie tickets and bunch coupons

Depends

Nice place to work

Good corporate culture and they follow ethics for better output. Good cultures. Concal plays a vital role. Direct contact with state head. Hierarchy for instant approval for any trouble in the market involvement.

Traveling

Productive And Fun place

Nice culture of collaboration.Work and family balanceProcess centricLeadership with a visionStrategy workshops for better business Continual learning
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Tata Teleservices Ltd. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena