T-Mobile

Oceny wg kategorii

3,6Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Znaleziono 1231 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwaniaZobacz wszystkie opinie (25 782)

Easy Advancement

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
There is no typical day at sprint, every day is different, the customers change and their needs change as well. You must be able to meet the needs of every customer and most times they can be pretty demanding. I've learned a great load about customer service, management and leadership while working with sprint. The hardest part of the job is the long hours, it makes work a bit stressful especially if it gets in the way of planning life outside of work. The management is strict but overall if you get your job done well then they are much easier to get along with. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with customers and the co-workers you work with.

good salary and commision

Minusy

short break, long hours, hard to balance work and life outside of work

Culture changed drastically

T-Mobile was a great place to work pre-covid and Sprint Acquisition. Once those things happened, the culture shifted in the wrong direction and leadership did not have a clear vision of what the company is or should be. Multiple failed attempts to launch products that weren't properly tested causing employees to miss goals and potentially lose there jobs to name a few. After 12 years of "bleeding Magenta" and seeing T-Mobile as my career for life I left the company.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Not the best but not horrible

Good job nice pay, but really long hours. Hopefully you get a store with more than 3 employees so you aren’t standing all day and waiting until 4pm to take a break
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

What is the best part of working at the company?The pay. Nothing else.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Wondering if you are going to loose your job.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The company does not take care of their employees. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Hate working for T-Mobile but love working with my customers and love helping find their needs.ove offering solutions that work for the customer. T- Mobile wants us to slam our customers with products and features the customer does not need.

Pathetic management

The only way to move up is the be a yes man and if you have an option that’s different you get reprimanded. I once told new store managers that eventually they can make their work week closer to 40 hours with proper managing and having a staffed and trained store and the next day I had to sit down and be told to never say that again and I sounded like I was trying to do less work somehow.

Plusy

If you are a mobile expert everything.

Minusy

Once you are salary they own you.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Productive and fun environment

Working at t-mobile would help you sale not the company or phones but also on your personality. T-mobile taught me to have empathy with a lot of my customers and sale.

Sales Skills

Minusy

Room To grow and low pay rate

Loved tmobile

Working with T-Mobile was amazing. I truly miss being with the company. You have so much available to you as far as resources to accumulate a larger pay check and such.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Workload is stressful, no support from upper management

It is all about quotas, you are only as good as today. Upper management provided no support. I do not have much to say in light of my poor experience there.

Great culture and benefits

Great company to work for. Culture and benefits are incredible. Amazing amount of time off once you are tenured. Annual stock grant, employee discounted stock purchase plan, health, dental, vision. While it is retail and the hours and weekends can be less than ideal, it is at the end of the day a great company to work for.

Great Place to work

Great commissionPTO401K Health benefitsAwards and tripsFlexible schedulesContests and recognitionAdvancement opportunitieswireless service discountsgrowing company
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Fun place to work great opportunities diversity is their DNA

Great opportunity to lead and grow with T-mobile. SMRA need new leadership but the company as a whole is on the right path to success. Need to be a certain person to shine bright with the company so opportunity is completely fair.

Plusy

Lack of corrective action, termination without corrective action, with all proof pointing to someone else. Yhey picked me to terminate to exercise their plans.

Minusy

Training wasn't available to merging employees

Challenging

Challenging environment and it was different every day. Good people to work with and the money could be good if you hit your goals and are willing to adapt
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

This is amtel not t mobile

Really bad , does not take care of its people . Poorly trained . Great company (T-Mobile) but this specific one (amtel) is pretty bad . Always drama and they prioritize managers who do fraud due to company making money . And very underpaid compared to other similar companies .

Flexibility depending on management

Minusy

Low pay always find excuses not to pay
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Worst district manager in the industry

There are no pros if your working in Alabama. Cons micro managed on every task every dayLeadership will not answer calls, texts or emails Absolutely no support from district manager If your thinking about applying save yourself the time. No work life balance and commission is garbage

No work life balance

I got written up on my day off because I wasn’t there to answer the phone for my employee that wasn’t even serious and it was a Sunday. Working here as a manager you pretty much get no days off.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

No Worklife balance and company only cares about results

I been with T-Mobile TPR for 6 years and all I’ve learned is on the TPR side there’s no support for Manager. T-Mobile sets this precedent that they care about their workers but it I’ve seen other wise. Upper Management emails and calls you on your day off so much so that even stepping down voluntarily has not changed that outcome. If your looking to work here I recommend only corporate anything other than that unless you have great benefits and a supporting leadership role get out!

its ok i guess

i enjoy working for tmobile but they expect you to drink the kool-aid and I'm not here for that. If they really cared for employees they would stop giving us color-changing cups and pay us more

Unrealistic everything

Demanding customers. Poorly executed systems and tools. Exhausting schedules. Lay offs and no careers advancement 2022 and on. Pros: PTO, tuition reimbursement, employee service discountCons: Literally everything else

It’s Sales

The opportunities to make money is endless as long as you’re willing to work hard. Moving up the ladder allows you less work/life balance of course but the pay can be very lucrative. It’s fast paced and customer centric. You’ll find yourself immersed in the magenta culture because they offer great benefits and are very lenient on their employees… almost to a fault. But overall, it is a great company to work for, as long as you’re willing to sell your soul.

Good benefits

70% discount on your phone bill is good, the school assistance program is great. There's no transparency on their goals or execution plans. Salary employees are over worked and under appreciated.

Plusy

School assistance programs, health care, phone bill discount

Hypocritical Company Culture

As a manager

This job wears you out as a manager. You can expect to work lots of overtime and being understaffed a majority of the time. Commission structures change every quarter
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w T-Mobile. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3,3 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Gwarancja stałego zatrudnienia/możliwość awansu
3,3 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Kadra zarządzająca
3,6 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Kultura pracy

Porównaj T-Mobile z

Informacje o firmie T-Mobile w popularnych lokalizacjach

• Firmy