T-Mobile

Oceny wg kategorii

3,6Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (25 782)

Brak opinii

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Nie było to doświadczenie, do którego powtórzenia dążę, jednak praca dotyczyła jednego z podwykonawców T-Mobile.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Not the best but not horrible

Good job nice pay, but really long hours. Hopefully you get a store with more than 3 employees so you aren’t standing all day and waiting until 4pm to take a break
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Decent place to start sales work at

Only worked here for about 2 months before dealing with health issues. The job itself was decent and I believe it’s a good job to start your sales career with as you learn the basics of customer interactions while pitching sales to them. Management was nice and provided lots of support in the short time I worked there.The only thing I disliked was the commute, which was a 2 hour bike ride from my residence to the location. So for a total of 4 hours.

Management and Pay

Minusy

The commute (rode on bicycle for 2 hours)
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

What is the best part of working at the company?The pay. Nothing else.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Wondering if you are going to loose your job.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The company does not take care of their employees. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Hate working for T-Mobile but love working with my customers and love helping find their needs.ove offering solutions that work for the customer. T- Mobile wants us to slam our customers with products and features the customer does not need.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good benefits but little choice

Good benefits and pay. Above minimum wage pay plus commission. They relocated me somewhere I didn't want even if I told them my preference after I got hired for a diff spot. Definitely b ready to make a commute

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Used to be great

After the merger with Sprint, everyone went bonkers. Quotas became unreasonable. Any resemblance of freedom inside and outside the office was nowhere to be found. Too high expectations, and they didn't want to pay...

No pay

Pay stinks for amount of work required to do, commission structure very unreasonable and management for the most part is highly unprofessional. You won’t make anything working here and will be burnt out fast

Productive and Fun Workplace

Relaxed, Learned new things everyday, Management was Great, Workplace Culture was Diverse, Hardest Part of the Job was calling it a day, The most Enjoyable part of the Day was coming into work, Everything, Great Place to work..

Great benefits

Benefits are great. Medical/dental/vision. 401K, stocks. Pto and holiday pay. You get your college paid for. Great cell phone discount. Good maternity leave.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

What is the best part of working at the company?The benefitsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?The lack of transparent communication from Sr. LeadershipWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?The culture tells you that they care about you but their actions don't align with creating and maintaining that culture. High stress low reward work environment.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful and chaotic...lack of support from leadership.

Has potential

Before merge, tmo was great. After merge, there's conflicted priorities, huge gap in senior leaders skillset. Additionally, there's not much room to grow after store manager. And most are scared because of layoffs. Which clogs up pipeline and employees lose interest.

Culture is improving

Minusy

Sales are getting saturated. Not at peak anymore
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

What is the best part of working at the company?CommissionWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Company wants a sales rep when customers want customer service repWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very toxic for mental healthWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful thinking constantly about sales and goals while customers keep pouring in with issues to get fixed without paying a dime
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good benefits and good co-workers

Great place to make good money without a degree. Some of the best benefits I ever had and lots of PTO depending on how long you been there. Customers can be frustrating and pray you get a good manager but all in all a good place to work

Fun Workplace Environment

Overall this was a really good job. The pay and benefits were good. Great fun upbeat environment. Very stat heavy, monitored constantly. Monthly bonuses.

An ok place to work

I overall enjoyed my time here but I had to leave because there was no path for advancement for me. I expressed to my manager that I wanted advancement and she told me there was pretty much nothing she could do, so I left. But the benefits and pay were good so if you want to find a job and stay a while in that position, you'll be happy here.

benefits, De&I, culture

Minusy

little room for advancement, return to work mandates
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

What is the best part of working at the company?Flexibility What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Disorganized and unprepared trainersWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Could be good What is a typical day like for you at the company?Typical call center
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

What is the best part of working at the company?How they treat employees is better than any company I’ve ever worked for. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?It’s super easy to get overwhelmed with a lot of customers What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The work culture is great. They offer great opportunities to all employees.

Fun place to work

The business is a tough business but if your good at sales you will and can do it regardless of who you are. You just have to put forth the effort make sure you take a look at the promotions, so the customer can get the best bang for their buck.

Incentives

Oversaturated
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing really stands out . What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They look at you as a number they don't careWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Young kids environment What is a typical day like for you at the company?Just hustle

Leadership is a dictatorship

Leadership is more corrupt than your local government officials and they will team up to fire you if you step on their toes. Majority of leadership are narcissist and don't like being called out on their wicked schemes.

Plusy

Pretty OK pay and time off if you have pto hours rackedd up

Poor leadership
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Pay is what you make out of it

If you hustle you can make decent money. Commission structure is always changing, always be willing to move with new trends, adapting quick to change will determine your success.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w T-Mobile. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3,3 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Gwarancja stałego zatrudnienia/możliwość awansu
3,3 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Kadra zarządzająca
3,6 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Kultura pracy

Porównaj T-Mobile z

Informacje o firmie T-Mobile w popularnych lokalizacjach

• Firmy