T-Mobile

Oceny wg kategorii

3,6Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (25 778)

Brak opinii

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Nie było to doświadczenie, do którego powtórzenia dążę, jednak praca dotyczyła jednego z podwykonawców T-Mobile.

Working for TMO

It's not a bad company. I work with a lot of great people, just as project manager I feel like we spin our wheels a lot. I work in a satellite location, and I feel like we get left out on a lot of things.

Worklife Balance

Pay/benefits

The good.

Working with T-Mobile was a great experience. No matter where someone finds themselves, they can always learn something new and good; it is always good to be open and ready to new learning experiences.

Working From Home.

Short breaks.

Loved working here

I quit due to a lack of confidence in my direct leader but she has since been terminated so it should be back to a great place to work. Great call center

Fun but stressful

Decent pay, but encouraged to lie to customers about charges when upgrading or doing things with their account. Pretty immoral, but had supportive coworkers and manager.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Stay Away

work here if you just want to get laid off in a year. they care nothing about their employees or customers. upper management is a mess. unorganized and not qualified to to the job they were hired for. they care about one bottom line. the dollar.

phone service discount

no work life balance
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Great start into customer services & sales. You learn a lot in such few days. Work place is fun when coworkers are nice. Pay is decent, there’s always hours.

productinve workplace

The company is a great company to work and have fun while doing so. Each employee is valued for the person that the are. Teams work well together and enjoy the work

A Number

I personally liked T-Mobile at first, but the management treats you like a number. The goals are pretty easy to hit, and the pay is sub-par. It seems management is unfair, unjust, and only worried about their own money.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

depending on location but commission pay

You can either have a great experience or a bad one. It really depends on who your manager is. Most of the time you will be moved around every 6 months or so if your new.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Okay place to work if you can handle the stress

Great pay and benefits, but working is a very high stress environment. Constantly dealing with angry customers and having to work very quickly. The high pay is definitely earned.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Management harass' you I you speak your mind.

Everyone in thr Salem call center is on some sort of anti depression medication. They say that there is no script but then reprimans you if you don't speak or follow what they call, call flow IE: a script. They will lister to 50 call just to find one that they don't approve of, just to pull you off the phone, to tell you what you did wrong. Never complimenting you on any good calls. Worst call center job I ever had.

Not much

Managers and Coaches

Fun but..

Great place to work. Just had a few issues with management when I was pregnant. Job security. Very difficult to get fired as long as you don’t call in so much.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good place to work good money

Great fun place to work can’t complain the benifits are awesome a lot of pto easy sales managers are cool co workers are nice and fun money is good hours are awesome
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

What is the best part of working at the company?Absolutely nothing. Run don’t walk. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Everything The mangers are awful. Only promote people willing to lie and sell their soul.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Satans lair. If you have any integrity find another company What is a typical day like for you at the company?I was doing everyone else’s work and not being paid appropriately
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

I have work for T-mobile for 10 years and I absolutely love the company. Great benefits, fun environment and excellent leadership. Not to mention the stock and discounts on phones
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Not the best but not horrible

Good job nice pay, but really long hours. Hopefully you get a store with more than 3 employees so you aren’t standing all day and waiting until 4pm to take a break
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Decent place to start sales work at

Only worked here for about 2 months before dealing with health issues. The job itself was decent and I believe it’s a good job to start your sales career with as you learn the basics of customer interactions while pitching sales to them. Management was nice and provided lots of support in the short time I worked there.The only thing I disliked was the commute, which was a 2 hour bike ride from my residence to the location. So for a total of 4 hours.

Management and Pay

Minusy

The commute (rode on bicycle for 2 hours)
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

What is the best part of working at the company?The pay. Nothing else.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Wondering if you are going to loose your job.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The company does not take care of their employees. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Hate working for T-Mobile but love working with my customers and love helping find their needs.ove offering solutions that work for the customer. T- Mobile wants us to slam our customers with products and features the customer does not need.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good benefits but little choice

Good benefits and pay. Above minimum wage pay plus commission. They relocated me somewhere I didn't want even if I told them my preference after I got hired for a diff spot. Definitely b ready to make a commute

Used to be great

After the merger with Sprint, everyone went bonkers. Quotas became unreasonable. Any resemblance of freedom inside and outside the office was nowhere to be found. Too high expectations, and they didn't want to pay...
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w T-Mobile. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3,3 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Gwarancja stałego zatrudnienia/możliwość awansu
3,3 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Kadra zarządzająca
3,6 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Kultura pracy

Porównaj T-Mobile z

Informacje o firmie T-Mobile w popularnych lokalizacjach

• Firmy
  • T-Mobile
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?