T-Mobile
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy T-Mobile

Stanowisko
Wszystkie
Lokalizacja
Wszystkie
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (26 450)
Kultura pracy
Nie było to doświadczenie, do którego powtórzenia dążę, jednak praca dotyczyła jednego z podwykonawców T-Mobile.
Work-life balance

Overall

Great company in every aspect work life balance pay etc I would love to work here again . I got a raise after the first year but was laid off due to my department being dissolved
Kultura pracy
Great experience overall. Great opportunity in a great industry with so many different fields and partner vendors to focus on and network with to advance career, if you wish to.
hard work pays big
hard work
Kultura pracy
Excelente experiencia laboral, producto fácil de entender
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Overall
My experience working at T-Mobile started off amazing! But as time went on, you’re just a number. It doesn’t matter how much you do right, it becomes irrelevant if you start to struggle. They have unrealistic goals and the job is very stressful.
Kultura pracy
Love my co workers and have made many friends working here. Flexible and always improving to keep retention. Small company but have a lot of knowledge
Kultura pracy
This job is for someone who like sales. It was a fun work place and they value your time such pto and they have great benefits. I really enjoyed working here.
Benefits, pay
Kultura pracy
Really fun place to work! Good pay and awesome benefits! Excellent compensation, but the call center life wasn't for me! However, its a great company!
Almost everything
Minusy
Schedule changes through out the year
Fun & challenging.
Every minute of the shift is monitored (& recorded).

Your recorded calls are reviewed & critiqued with a group of peers for training purposes. (is a bit uncomfortable)

Very supportive coaches.

Great benefits (they know the job is tough & often unrewarding so they offer great incentives & benefits).

DO NOT sign up for a new phone right away!! It's hard to resist the discount, but make sure you like the job before you switch carriers & buy a new phone or you will be stuck with a 2 year phone payment & a carrier that gets mediocre service in Maine when you quit a month later!!
Nice facility, Great benefits
Every minute accounted for
2,0
Kultura pracy
Management us clueless and spends all day in meetings so they arent available to help you. If you decide to work there, DO NOT advance, stay on the phones, the reps taking calls can do whatever they want!
pay
Poor management
Kultura pracy
There are gonna be times where you’re put in a bad location and some times you’ll get put in a good location. But overall the environment you have inside the store should stay the same.
Plusy
Conveniently placed next to food places most of the time.
Kultura pracy
The job is what you make of it, if you're just looking for a job to pay the bills is not for you. It is high -stress so you must have the drive to be able to take it. The best part of the job is your coworkers. Coaches and above are a luck of the draw, you could end up with the best of the best or you could end up with a coach you know more than.
Kultura pracy
Good culture, good pay but it is still retail and not always the best work life balance.
After that it is a great job if you can get over the odd hours
Money
Retail
Kultura pracy
Love my job! Been working there a year with prospects to move already. Highly recommend it to anyone who is tired of the same old call center experience.
Plusy
Treated like a human being
Minusy
Stuck in a chair taking calls
Kultura pracy
work is good, I liked it however management/owner is not educated, no sense of financial planning and scheduling. beside the hard work there was no good benefits, bonuses or rewards.
Kultura pracy
Productive and supportive company assistance from managers are there when employees need help adjusting to new cell phone plans every week including computer work along with porting over numbers along with insurance assistance and translating for customers to help with any questions for there phones.
Free phone bill
2,0
Kultura pracy
The pay was decent, but we were expected to lie and strong arm customers. We were told not to give correct information to boost sales. The favorites were evident. Only have the workers actually worked. People were getting praised for looking a certain way and not actually doing their job.
Money
Work environment, expectations
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed my job and the atmosphere at work. I was terminated but it says non misconduct that allowed me to receive unemployment and I received many rewards and accolades not to mention being a top performer on a regular basis. I was terminated for something personal and not related to my work ethics.
Excellent benefits
Minusy
Personalities and some managers do not have people skills
Kultura pracy
Pay and benefits are amazing. Great company to work for. I personally struggled with work life balance because my commute was over an hour and a half. Had it not been for the commute I would have likely stayed with the company much longer.
Plusy
Benefits, company culture and employee discount
Hard to advance
Kultura pracy
From the interview process to get hired and trained everything is amazing with T-Mobile I love working at T-Mobile it has by far been one of my best jobs I’ve had
Kultura pracy
I don’t really recommend working at this place because they treated me differently sometimes and I felt out all the time. They would also not teach much much things and sometimes the girls there where rude.
Plusy
They give you a discount on phones, they will give a hour break.
Minusy
The people around there where rude sometimes.