Surge Staffing

Oceny wg kategorii

2,9Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (533)

eh

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
It is a great job if you are young and looking for a pretty easy way to make money. If you are looking to advance your career, this place is not ideal for you and I recommend that you explore some better options.

easy

no benefits

3 maja 2022
Thank you for your feedback; we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts so we can improve.

Not worth the stress - apply somewhere else lol

There is zero job stability. Even clients will mention how bad the turnover is within the offices. Your job is always being threatened,and I literally mean threatened. If hours are down and orders aren’t filled someone will be getting fired. It is impossible to fill all of the orders and the bosses will never accept that. But they also won’t give you any keys to guide you towards success, just more threats to fix it or they’ll find new staff. They will push you and degrade you until you quit so they don’t have to fire you and pay out unemployment. Which in reality leaves them in an even worse position because they have to train new staff. Everyone around you is new and doesn’t know what they are doing because people are constantly being fired for zero reason, just to get new “talent” in or they are quitting because they figured out how awful the place actually is. Plus the pay is so not worth it compared to what all you’ll be doing. You will get mandated to stay over constantly but you won’t get paid for any of it because you’re salary. But if you are late, absent, or leave early they def will deduct it! They will mandate that you work some weekends, but they will tell you it’s not mandatory. But if you don’t come in they’ll tell you not to return Monday and they’ll accept your resignation. People get promoted who have been with the company for limited time because of “drive” when in reality they are just desperate because they can’t keep anyone good so they move you through the ropes quickly until you are burnt out. Worst company I’ve ever worked for - would not recommend for -

Plusy

Nothing honestly, lol. Just something to put on a resume.

Everything.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Someone says one thing and then someone else says something else

I will never work for surge staffing again.. they are a very unorganized company.. one person will tell you something then another will tell you something different

Fun environment “mean girl” staff

Fun environment but they don’t pay enough for what they demand. There’s cliques and relationships between the staff and management. Heavy on favoritism

Amazing temp service

Surge is a great place to work for..always there to help out....always got a job for you...amazing,nice and sweet workers....I love working there....I love working there...I love working there...is this enough words...dang

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Branch Ops

The typical work day is just another day at Surge. It persists of growth, advancement and excitement day in and day out. I enjoy working here because of the diversity in employees in which I learn something new every day from each and every one of my coworkers as well.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

If you want it,you can have it.

I am almost 2 years in and have seen alot of growth within the company and my peers.i love the encouragement spread around the company and the expiriances it has brought to my life and Career.

Great leadership !!!!!

I’ve been with the company for a little over a year now, I started as a staffing specialist and fell I love with the job and job duties. Working my way up to a district over two branches !! This is a big accomplishment for me!! I couldn’t of come this far with out a great leader, she has been nothing but helpful and has pushed myself and my coworkers in the right direction. Good leadership can take you a long way. Yes , I love the work/life balance, weekly pay and benefits, but what makes this job more than a job for my team and myself is having a great leader ! We come together as a team and brain storm off each others ideas , everyone’s voice is important in this company and that by itself is the best benefit!!
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Great people to work with

Great place to work if you enjoy being around people. A place you can defiantly move up fast if that is what you are wanting to do. Pay is very nice .

Plusy

pay, helping others, m-f, holidays off

Fun workplace

I love working with surge, however it can be stressful at times, meaning we could be growing in one area and not in another area we could get wrote up or have to stay after for that. I love the work that I do and interacting and meeting new people everyday. I believe this is a rewarding job helping a family in a bad spot get a job that they love and get their feet back on the ground. Also the relationships you make with your coworkers are some of the best relationships I’ve ever had and they are more like family to me then coworkers.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Great company that wants to see its employees grow within the company

I have never worked at a company before that invests so much time and effort into its employees the way surge does! I have worked here for a couple of months now, and already received a promotion and pay raise to go with it. And its all because of the great leadership we have within the company! The company and management want us to grow and reach our highest potential, and will put their all into seeing you get there! Everyone is very helpful and supportive.

Plusy

Fun workplace, supportive and helpful management
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

The job can be trying at times but what job can’t. Yes the hours maybe long but to see the end result of people getting employment is very rewarding. To know that I may have helped change someone’s life for the better makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something. If you want a career in helping people this may be right up your alley.

Learning everyday

One of the best things about Surge is learning something everyday. Surge has great benefits, PTO, performance based promotions, bonuses, and great work/life balance.

Great place to grow!

I have worked here for 4 months and have gotten 2 promotions and raises. Everyone is super helpful and will support you with your goals. They encourage you to always do your best and to keep on striving.

Plusy

Great work and home balance

I love my job & I love what I do

I’ve never been one to hold a job, was in and out of factory being temporary, for all local temp services, I became a temp for surge, my assignment was ended and I applied to be an on-site for surge internally, now I have been here for a little over 6 months and I wake up every single day excited to go to work, my hours fit so well with being a mother, my boss is always so understand and helpful! I was so nervous about this job because I never seen myself being successful in a job. I guess the saying never say never is true. I thrive every single day to make things more smoothly for new employees looking for a job, trying to place them somewhere that best fits them, I have created so many new positive friendships out of being a surge employee. The pay is competitive for the work, the management is amazing and there’s never not just one person to ask for help, you can call any surge employee and they will do their best to help you figure out what ever you need! I’m been blessed with an amazing company to work for!
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Exciting opportunities can be earned with hard work and dedication

Current internal employee of Surge Staffing. With hard work and dedication the opportunities to be earned are endless. Always treated with respect and told job well done when it is deserved. I would recommend this job to anyone who wants to achieve great things in life. With this company, the possibilities are endless. This job has helped me grow as an individual in so many aspects and I could not be more thankful for this life changing experience. "I LOVE WHAT I DO!"

Plusy

One hour lunch. Works with time off if needed

Don't take it

Initial pay is great, culture is toxic. Zero focus on retention. Hateful senior leadership, top down negative energy. The worst experience I have ever had
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Great management. Good benefits to choose from. Love the weekly pay. Hard working staff that is always available. Wish I could have stayed on with Surge

Weekly pay

Minusy

Wanted to stay on with Surge vs going full time at my company, wasn’t able to do so

9 maja 2022
Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time to express your experience with us!

Very helpful

Anytime I need anything the surge office is always there to accommodate me. Weekly pay. I really enjoy how I look forward to going to work every day!

Busy and productive!

New to Surge, but overall, a fast paced environment, that requires being able to multitask with ease. Staff have been extremely helpful, and kind to us “Newbies”. Productive group of woman, and men, trying to better the lives of our communities, by helping find employment. So far, its been a great experience!

Friendly work environment

Minusy

Office gets busy, eating on the run!

Rewarding and Exciting

I can't say that I have ever enjoyed a job or coworkers more than I do here. Each day there is something new or challenging and it makes the job rewarding. I also get to communicate with some of the most motivated and creative people on a daily basis

9 maja 2022

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Surge Staffing. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

2,8 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Surge Staffing
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?