Stratosphere Quality

Oceny wg kategorii

2,8Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (728)

The diversity

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
I would of stayed if they had better management an better training they lead staff ppl missed a lot of work so it made the rest of us be unaware of what job duties to perform

Travel

Minusy

A lot of people pretending to have lead roles that dont

Best job

I absolutely love my job, the company and my team. They really work with you and they are family oriented. It is a great place to work. I love the diversity of the job. You learn new things every day

Working with Stratosphere good

Mostly ReworkFriendly Co workersManagement goodWork culture excellentany one can work easilyGood trainingMaximum utilization of hand tools like surface grinders, drilling machines etc.

Work culture is good

Minusy

Work allotment takes long time

It Was Trash

The pay is awful and they also expect supervisors to do the work that their subordinates do. Lots of travel and last minute contracts which could change your shift from 1st to 3rd in no time or 3rd to 2nd. They basically expect you to drop everything and go wherever they need you in the world at the drop of a hat. Opportunity for growth for someone who doesn't have a lot of home responsibilities. Or apply for a job at the top. Project Manager and below strap your seatbelt up. You're going for a ride.

Plusy

You will learn a lot if you apply yourself to learning the ins and outs of quality processes.

Minusy

Work Life/Balance, Pay is very low, You have to be prepared to go at moment's notice and can't make any plans around this job.

Buen ambiente de trabajo,

Es una empresa que te permite dearrollarte profecionalmente, es una empresa que aprecia a sus coolaboradores y les premia por el desarrollo que estos tengan

Plusy

Seguro de gastos medicos mayores, vales de despensa, caja y fondo de ahorro

Jornadas de 12 horas

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Very sexist! They don’t care about good work Ethic very unfair job

I wouldn’t advise any women to work their! They don’t promote within the company they tell you that they will then leave you in training for 6-9 months and hire outside! We never had a Christmas party they never give us anything for thanksgiving

Shirt breaks no appreciation

Different challenge everyday

I loved my job until my manager's loyalty changed I was expected to take the fall or clean up after other Supervisors who would constantly lie, or just not be a part of the Team. Needless to say I refused disciplinary action from something another Supervisor lied about, put my notice in my manager and corporate let me go immediately. Some times it doesn't matter how hard you work or how well you represent the company, you are only there to clean up after the others. When you refuse after 3 years you are out.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Fast paced most of the time.

Though it was an intense work schedule, people in general were friendly and work focused. We mostly either brought food we kept in the fridge so we didn’t have to scurry off to get it since most convenient places to eat had lines of people on lunch breaks. It was just easier that way. We did 2 15 mins breaks during the work shifts. All in all it was a good company and clean but “noisy” environment. Sometimes physically strenuous.

Plusy

People working in teams well with each other.

Minusy

2 15 min breaks and 1/2 hr for lunch was a bit tedious.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

A great place to learn something new everyday!

SQ is a great place to work. Our company recognizes individual contributions and works in an environment that fosters growth within the company. As a recruiter working for SQ, I have witnessed countless growth success stories. SQ provides Quality Assurance services to manufacturers and suppliers and gives me exposure to different facets of the manufacturing process and the ability to learn something new every single day.

Opportunity to Grow, Benefits, PTO from Day 1

Don’t waste your time

This company is a joke! Got job offer then, it was resented after they wanted me to take a lesser job title and pay! I had to reach out for 2 weeks! Before they even contacted me! Never answered any of my questions about different job offer, they use recruiters to set everything up and then “management is supposed to contact you, they never did. Gee I wonder why they’re always hiring people?!? Probably because they’re a fricking joke! Stay Away

Wouldn't recommend

Terrible communication with lack of respect. I didn't feel appreciated there. Inspectors are temp workers that didn't take the job seriously. The person that did the schedules in the Lansing area was rude. The district manager had no clue of what was going on. You were always short handed with staff.I just wouldn't recommend this job to anyone.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

If You Are Seeking Employment and Desperate - This Is The Place For You (Detroit Office)

Let's start with managerial support: Coercive and malicious. Watch out for the project managers. If you even behave as if you have any kind of intelligence and/or you are assertive, there will be a target placed on your back.This company treats employees with very little regard. It lacks the provisions of work stability, unstable work schedule and has no regard for working parents. The job itself is not difficult - very repetitive. However, the training is dated and this organization is not putting money into updates. Stratosphere Quality lacks strong leadership, organization and even standards. This company should be reported to The BBB. EXHAUST ALL YOUR RESOURCES BEFORE APPLYING.

No pros

Minusy

30 minute breaks, unrealistic attendance policy, favoritism, gossipy managers that lack respect for their employees and covert racism

Horrible

I didn’t enjoy working with them they didn’t communicate very well shipshow of a job lined never running horrible pay and benefits management unprofessional training
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Supportive, understanding and professional. They encourage team work and foster all kinds of learning styles.

Management is patient and professional. They will work with you on you're learning style and make sure you're confident in your position. Management does not tolerate negative and unsupported behavior. This is something I greatly appreciated about them. They strongly believe and encourage teamwork. You are also encouraged and appreciated for reporting any ideas of you're own that would benefit the company. They respond immediately to any concerns you have and won't make you feel ashamed for having them. Infact they appreciate it !

Plusy

New tech, New equipment, support from Management and peers, mostly kind people, lots of encouragement and praise, patient with all learning styles.

Minusy

Somewhat unusual schedule, on call on days off
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

The hiring team for this company is outstanding.

This company I have nothing to say bad about they are absolutely wonderful. They manage themselves like professionals and they care for their employees like family. They expect you to do what you are hired to do and hold you to your commitments. You have plenty of room for growth from showing up on time following instructions and working.

Strenuous job

The shift hours are limited. The job is strenuous and monotonous, will be boring at the end of the day. If there is no work then they will give you another work location to cover that shift. The pay is not great. There is lack of communication from the agency.

Great Place to work

Stratosphere Quality is a great place to work. They really care about their employees and want everyone to succeed. They give you all the tools you need to be successful and if they are not provided to you will do their best to find something to assist you in your job duties. A typical day for a Recruiter is working remotely and connecting with the talent to get the field positions filled. Management is great and easygoing. The hardest part of the job is showing up with any job and actually having a task and to-do list to keep your day going smoothly as possible. This is a great place to work. The employees help one another to be great and take criticism as a way to excel and do better.

Different Daily Challenges

You are never doing the same thing, different projects, different sites with the option to travel. Creating work instructions, uploading data, working closely with Engineers and Customers.

Plusy

Teaches and gives you multiple technical skills gives experience in customer relations, how to start up and close out Projects

Minusy

All peers make the same amount no matter how long you've been employed
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good

Good place, seems easy and good pay and hours. Never had any problems and enjoy the job everyday. Such good much job would quality again forever. Oi boi

Easy

N/a
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Easy Job For The Pay But Don't Go Full Time.

Once you are hired on they will give you the option to be Full Time or Part Time. Dont make the same mistake I did and choose Full Time. Choose Part Time as there is no real benefit for choosing Full Time.-Full Timers and Part Timers get the same pay and receive the same raises.-Full Timers are expected to show up 5 days a week and if they miss enough days they are penalized while part timers can also work 5 days if they so wish but can miss any amount of days they want and wont get penalized. They can also make up their own hours with the scheduler. I have seen part timers who have constantly been on the schedule for WEEKS or even MONTHS and never show up a single day. Then out of the blue they just.... Come back with no repercussions.-Full Timers don't really get any benefits. You know, the thing that makes working full time beneficial? No health insurance or dental or vision was set up for me during my onboarding and after my 90 days were up still no one has come up to me or called or emailed me to set up full time benefits. If I get hurt on the job am I expected to not be covered? So again, why not just work part time?When there is a lack of work Full Timers are the first to be asked or forced to be sent home while temps and Part Timers get to stay. Why? Because full timers work more days then part timers and it saves this company money to send full timers home first. So during the slow months you will pretty much have the same amount of hours as a part timer. So again, why work Full Time?This company says they offer Full Time positions but the reality is this -

Hectic workplace

This is the third party quality control company.You need to have driver’s license to work at various locations. This is on call job so everyday will be different based on production requirements of clients. Sometimes heavy lifting is required.

Flexible job

Physical work
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Stratosphere Quality. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

2,8 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Stratosphere Quality
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?