Stork
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Stork

Stanowisko
Wszystkie
Lokalizacja
Wszystkie
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (160)
Kultura pracy
Worked with stork on and off for the past 8+ years, 1 thing that let's stork down slightly is Job security although job security cant be guaranteed due to the nature of employment it seems that they only see employees as numbers and not valued the way they should be,
Plusy
Excellent work/life balance, good salary
Lack of job security
Kultura pracy
This company was the worst company I’ve ever worked for, too many managers with different agendas and don’t have a clue what’s happening on the shop floor. Training is none existent for new starters, you’ll be cutting cables for your entire work life.
Half day on Friday
Too many to list
Kultura pracy
You'll be able to make yourself quite marketable which the experience achieved from working at Stork Technical Services. You'll be able to learn about rope access and get hands on training which the knowledge and experience can lead to you working on land and offshore.
Countless Opportunities and experience
Income per Hour
Kultura pracy
Stork is going out of business. The doors will be shut by August.Management gave me 2 day notice that they were laying me off after 5 1/2 years of hard work.
Kultura pracy
Muy buen ambiente laboral muy profesional en lo que hace con muy buenos lideres
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
A typical day at work would be to attend daily planning meetings, organise the staff and prepare target cost assessments for clients.
I found the hardest part of the job was to make staff redundant at the end of contracts, but I kept in contact with them and had the pleasure of offering work on new contracts when awarded.

I learnt management skills and the importance of being a team player

Safety was always the No 1 priority, and always keep the clients requirements to the forefront of the business.
Kultura pracy
Stork es una buena empresa, para laborar , cumple con el pago del salario, y todas las medidas de ley.
Kultura pracy
Being with stork has been a real blessing, the people are great, and management goes above and beyond to make sure everyone stays safe, and informed about all events going on within the company/ facility.
Kultura pracy
Management on site runs the job like if it was a drug cartel or something like that. Management taking advantage of their position to sell their goods. If workers don’t buy from them, they get them out from site.
Kultura pracy
Unfortunately the work dried up offshore but id be happy to work for stork again in the future as they always treated me fairly. i have worked for this company a few times.
Kultura pracy
I feel if you have a good team then any where is a good place to work.
I like the challenge and diversity and training opportunity.

The culture can be a bit unfair especially dealing with difficult co workers which can effect the whole dynamic of the team.

I feel as long as you are supported have good leadership opportunity and can trust and rely on your team mates it is a very good experience.

They do have excellent teams and welfare is always going above and beyond to make it a great place to work and be cared for to take your mind off being offshore as it can be difficult when you first start getting used to being away from home and missing events such a Christmas special birthdays ect
Kultura pracy
Empresa con oportunidades de aprendizaje, ambiente que permite la proactividad, oportunidades de crear y proponer.
2,0
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed working at Stork and was there for a number of years. I would go back and work for the but only if their rate was increased as I was able to earn more working elsewhere.
Kultura pracy
not a bad company was treated fair and learned every time i have worked for them alway get ppe and anything we needed to the job we where doing and sometimes got training
Kultura pracy
Phone call interview, easy travel offshore. Nice company.

HR dept is extremely good and well skilled. Answer all your questions and concerns, and are always willing to help out.
Kultura pracy
working for Stork was both enjoyable and rewarding. the management made regular visits offshore and tried with there limited time slots to hold a mass meeting with all workers and have a Q&A meeting where possible
10.5 hour day, reasonable pace
Always learning safety culture

Hardest part was driving out into the dessert.

At the end of a day you are not far from your Digs and time with colleagues is always worthwhile
Kultura pracy
Generally cold and unpleasant environment, where supervisors and certain workers form purple circles and marginalise other workers, probably won’t work here again if i had the choice.
3,0
Kultura pracy
As a new employee my first 6 weeks of payroll was jacked up and management didn't try to prevent the issue. I was told it happens to new hires all the time.
No prevention just lazy reaction.
Kultura pracy
Se realiza reunión charla delos trabajos a realizar se otorgan trabajos a técnicos se abren permisos y se proceden a realizar dichas labores
Kultura pracy
I will apply to stork this year hopefully getting a permanent job. Great company to work for.I learned a lot in my first year offshore working for stork and met some great people.
Profil potwierdzony
Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?
Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Stork. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.
Ogólna ocena