State Street
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy State Street - Gdańsk, pomorskie

Oceny wg kategorii

3,2Płaca i benefity

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Znaleziono 6 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwaniaZobacz wszystkie opinie (2976)

Good place to start

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Company is good choice if you want to start your career in Finance. Very friendly people and good attitude in team. Quite nice benefits including private health care.

Good Benefits, Friendly attitude

Stressful, Low salary, Work is very schematic
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good benefits but no clear carrier paths

You can learn a lot , and get local support, however advancement really hard. Office is well located and really comfortable. Remote working is allowed, but in the future only hybrid will be acceptable

Benefit People in the office Training material

Minusy

Matrix organisation Salary raise is almost zero Annual bonus is minimum

everything depends on

I have worked for multiple projects, everywhere was different people good, bad but all of it was connected with one thing- poor salary. Offices looks luxury but when you look deeper you see 2 types of coffee two types of tea rat's race for fruits :)

multisport card

Minusy

you have nothing but multisport card
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Challenging and varied work, great people

I have an opportunity to work on global projects, participate in exciting activities with employee networks and have made great friends. The level of support for local community is outstanding.

Oficjalna odpowiedź od firmy State Street

27 lipca 2020
Thank you for your review. It is great to know that you are enjoying your time in the organization and I am glad that you are taking advantage of our employee networks and volunteering initiatives. We give opportunities to develop skills not only during work, but also outside of it with networks like Toastmasters, Professional Women’s Network and Working Parents Club. New events and initiatives are communicated on a regular basis and we have recently launched a tool to help our colleagues find and sign up for upcoming events. I hope you will help promote employee networks within your team and department so others can expand their contacts and colleagues group.Iza, Assistant Vice President

Good work atmosphere

Nice team working with Italian people. good job security. great learning experience. less salary. infrastructure is good. good facilities. good extra benefits from company.

Oficjalna odpowiedź od firmy State Street

3 lutego 2020
I’m happy to hear you enjoyed the work atmosphere at State Street. While the atmosphere allows us to enjoy ourselves at work, I’m glad to hear job security, infrastructure and facilities and the learning experience are valued as well. Learning experience is probably the most crucial when looking at professional development. In regards to compensation, I recommend looking at internal opportunities and consider ways to build and strengthen your skillset.Aleksandra, Corporate Audit, Krakow

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Not suitable work

the work for not for me, Department was rather law than Financial department, due to this fact I decided to finish those collaboration after three months.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w State Street. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

• Firmy
  • State Street
  • Opinie pracowników
  • Gdańsk, pomorskie
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?