Logo firmy - State Street
State Street
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy State Street

Oceń firmę
Stanowisko
Lokalizacja

Oceny wg kategorii

3,5Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Znaleziono 16 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwaniaZobacz wszystkie opinie (2909)

Kraków

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Praca w StateStreet była w porządku. Bardzo stresująca ale jeśli komuś to nie przeszkadza to naprawdę warto tam pójść. Poznałam tam wspaniałych ludzi z którymi do tej pory utrzymuje kontakt.

14 kwietnia 2020
Dziękuję za pozytywną ocenę naszej firmy. Nieustannie staramy się ulepszać naszą kulturę organizacyjną, dlatego potrzebujemy informacji zwrotnych takich jak Twoja. Miło nam słyszeć, że do tej pory utrzymujesz kontakty z osobami poznanymi w State Street bo to właśnie ludzie, nasi pracownicy współtworzą naszą kulturę firmy. Kasia, Officer Thank you for your positive review of State Street. We are continuously trying to improve our organizational culture and your feedback is very important to us. It is great to hear that you are still in touch with your colleagues from State Street. And we are proud of that because it is the people, our employees, who create our company’s culture.Kasia, Officer
Kultura pracy

Terrible work place, a huge mistake in moving to Poland to work there

Terrible management and no support to back youThere is no work / life balanceNo respect and felt discriminated due to my race Poor IT, took me up to a month to have my account and all relevant softwares and email set up whilst I was on-boarded there.As a manager whilst you are doing your managerial tasks, but also work alongside your colleagues and team furthermore, I was also trying to manage the IT systems for interns and new comers in my team which took chunk of my time. Amidst of highly pressured and tight deadline job, you are also expected to complete online courses which HR and Compliance will pressurise you to complete it.

Nothing good to say

Minusy

Long hours, no work and life balance, terrible management, no support

30 listopada 2020
Thank you for your review on State Street. We take feedback like this seriously, so the concerns you have raised will be investigated internally. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
Kultura pracy

Challenging and varied work, great people

I have an opportunity to work on global projects, participate in exciting activities with employee networks and have made great friends. The level of support for local community is outstanding.

27 lipca 2020
Thank you for your review. It is great to know that you are enjoying your time in the organization and I am glad that you are taking advantage of our employee networks and volunteering initiatives. We give opportunities to develop skills not only during work, but also outside of it with networks like Toastmasters, Professional Women’s Network and Working Parents Club. New events and initiatives are communicated on a regular basis and we have recently launched a tool to help our colleagues find and sign up for upcoming events. I hope you will help promote employee networks within your team and department so others can expand their contacts and colleagues group.Iza, Assistant Vice President

Good work atmosphere

Nice team working with Italian people. good job security. great learning experience. less salary. infrastructure is good. good facilities. good extra benefits from company.

3 lutego 2020
I’m happy to hear you enjoyed the work atmosphere at State Street. While the atmosphere allows us to enjoy ourselves at work, I’m glad to hear job security, infrastructure and facilities and the learning experience are valued as well. Learning experience is probably the most crucial when looking at professional development. In regards to compensation, I recommend looking at internal opportunities and consider ways to build and strengthen your skillset.Aleksandra, Corporate Audit, Krakow

Not for everyone

Monotonous boring work. Weak management especially low and middle level. A lot of very stupid mandatory trainings. Nice office. Parties and outside activities.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Good Culture

Good Culture and Environment. Work from home. Social community . Potential for Career Growth. Actively working toward work/life Balance. Market related compensation

22 stycznia 2020
Thank you for your comments. I’m glad to hear State Street is recognized for its culture as we certainly focus on this field. Many initiatives are held globally and locally are employee driven. State Street fosters communities and supports diversity and Inclusion, well-being of employees (BeWell), charity events and sport initiatives – just to name a few areas. Aspects like work-life balance, work from home and other flexible work arrangements are becoming industry standards and it’s nice to be recognized as a company that actively introduces these solutions and encourages employees to use those. - Aleksandra, Corporate Audit, Kraków
Kultura pracy

Miejsce pracy, w którym można pracować zdalnie

Work From Home 50% czasu lub więcej - duża zaleta niespotykana w wielu firmach

Not suitable work

the work for not for me, Department was rather law than Financial department, due to this fact I decided to finish those collaboration after three months.

A good start

I think that State Street bank is a very good point where to start your career because the environment is friendly, you have the possibility to manage your career and you have client exposure and responsibilities. Unfortunately, salaries are not very competitives and the job not very stimulating.

Good start

Salary
Kultura pracy

I had an excellent International experience

Work environment along with the best colleagues I had a very good professional experience. I started as a new hire and was well trained within two weeks of time and I started my first work.

State Street - praca i kariera

Zobacz więcej ofert pracy

professional company

good atmosphere, helpful and professional employees, support provided including trainings, opportunities to develop, big focus on employee's needs, many additional benefits
Kultura pracy

Ambiente de trabajo muy tranquilo

Colegas y managers sociables, alto nivel de comunicación y transparencia. Super organización de los departamentos y, sobre todo, del training para los becarios.

Largo tiempo requerido para entender el trabajo en 100%
Kultura pracy

Stabilnie, fajna atmosfera, benefity. Z drugiej strony zbyt wiele nadgodzin, czasem stres.

atmosfera, benefity

nadgodziny, stres
Kultura pracy

Genialna atmosfera, idealne miejsce na początek kariery.

Częste nadgodziny. Pakiet socjalny na bardzo dobrym poziomie. Zatrudnienie stałe, awanse niezrozumiałe. Ciężko ocenić kadrę zarządzającą, niektórzy menadżerowie niekompetentni. Wysoka kultura pracy.

Outsourcing office

Job conditions depend on location. In Krakow - typical outsourcing with not huge salaries, but great young people and training for students. More and more development opportunities.

State street

Very good company giving perfect grow experience possibilities. Best for start!

Professional and wonderful

Zobacz więcej opinii o firmie State Street
A może chcesz zobaczyć:

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w State Street. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena