Sitel Group
3.4 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Sitel Group

Oceń firmę
Stanowisko
Lokalizacja

Oceny wg kategorii

3.4Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (12,334)

praca pod presją czasu i jakości

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
nowe i interesujące doświadczenie, ale warto po 15 miesiącach poszukiwać nowych doświadczeń

Fund workplace

Ideal for call center newbies. Excellent benefits but basic salary is low especially for a Help Desk position. Hopefully they will consider increasing basic salary.

Plusy

Benefits

Minusy

Salary

Motivation der Mitarbeiter/innen

Mann fühlt sich wohl. Anerkennung, Motivation, Miteinander, Familierischen Beziehung, kommt an

Homeoffice

Keine
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

If you want a great working environment and fair treatment, look elsewhere.

By far one of the worst places to work in the Niagara Region. Highly stressful work environment where you are demeaned, screamed at, sworn at by customers and not allowed to do anything. Strict guidelines where every second you are there is monitored. Any deviance from their strict rules carries penalties. Computer systems are normally malfunctioning and they still expect you to keep working and punish you for their mistakes. It may be okay for some people, but not a healthy environment for most.

Meagre pay

Minusy

Horrible treatment by customers and management

Environnement agréable

Bonne ambiance, évolution possible mais à la tête.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

easy to get promoted

No Issue in getting quickly promoted, but management could be a little stressful, dealing with customer being lied to by other campaigns or sites, we mostly trained to clean up others messes
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

High turnover, poor employee retention, poor leadership

On the surface, Sitel Group appears to be a forward-thinking, well-organized, and technologically advanced company. Less than three weeks into training I discovered that the recruiters are trained to "sell" the company. In the first three months I had no less than 5 different managers. Styling themselves as a "bring your own computer" company what they mean is that they are attempting to use employees in a way that should really be reserved for contracted employees that would receive a 1099 at the end of the year. They offer no compensation for work from home positions for internet access and electricity. Normally, electricity wouldn't even be a consideration for me - but, Sitel wanted me to keep the provided computer on 24/7 and never disconnected from my home network / wifi. Aside from the obvious personal privacy and security concerns this causes - they, additionally, required several apps be installed for use on my personal cell phone and management used this as a regular means of communication (also no compensation for the use of my personal equipment or concern for privacy and being "off the clock" when off the clock. Scheduling normally isn't a concern for me (I consider myself pretty flexible here for availability) - however, waiting 7 hours before I could eat a next meal was an issue. When I approached management about this I was told I would need to apply for ADA accommodation. It was policy not to eat or drink at your desk but was told by leadership that I could eat between calls. There is no "between calls". I was also told that it was the client's security policy -

work from home

Minusy

see my review - the entire experience was a "con"
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good training and fast paced

Easy Job to get, minimum wage and you have to work hard to get commission. Alot of inbound calls, working off scripts, short lunches, and no real interaction with Tls.

Weekly pay

Not much progession
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It’s a good place to work and they help you to learn

I like working for Sitel they provide a good working environment, they give you training and they help you to grow

Plusy

Benefits

Minusy

No comments

Just a job

Favoritism here. Good employees passed over for advancement in favor of 'popular' employees. Forced mandatory overtime. You work right next to other people.

Plusy

Not a bad job for a call center. Not great though.

Great place, Fun people

Great place to work, I enjoy meet all the new people that come in to work, and the team I work with is amazing. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Great people

Independent

Pretty independent job tbh. Long hours. Some of the upper staffs think they’re bill gates and on top of the world. This should be a temporary job. If you are really struggling or just want to make quick money, Apply, if not don’t work here at all.

Pay

Long Hours, bad management

Work in fun environments

I would like have more information and motivation for me be able to get more acknowledged provide feedback learn more about, and have more activities

Have more of lunch

Minusy

Have more time in breaks

Stable job

Sitel has been a great part of my life in a good way. It has allowed me to improve my personal skills an life style. I do want to believe is a good work to place. After going through a Management position I can confirm that the company has become more business oriented rather than people oriented. It's loosing the Status and perks that was recognized for before. Its trying to get back on track but it needs to do it faster / better.

Transportation.

Not a competitive Salary
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Stressfull and fast paced. Have to take back to back calls no breaks. Teaching is short and you are thrown in the deep. No practice calls. My first couple calls were miserable.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Ambiente de trabajo de ayuda y colaboración

Tenemos bastantes oportunidades de crecimiento y un ambiente laboral muy bueno.

Plusy

Beneficios que no tienen otras empresas

Todo bien
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

ambiente de trabajo sano y cómodo con oportunidades de crecimiento

sitel es un lugar en el que se te permite desarrollar tus habilidades si aun no encuentras lo que te apasiona sitel te da oportunidades y es lo que mas me gusta de trabajar ahí, se siente el apoyo al 100

seguro médico, transporte

salario podria incrementar

Growth Opportunities

Sitel is an amazing place to work at. I feel happy to be part of a company with growth opportunities and a lot of benefits. To me this company is a second family.

Plusy

Subsidized meal, free transportation, growth opportunities, bonuses.

Short breaks.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Es un buen lugar para trabajar

Creo que hay muchas oportunidades para crecer profesionalmente y económicamente
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Es un lugar con muy buen ambiente para trabajar, recibir capacitación continua hay oportunidad de crecimiento y cuentas con el apoyo de tus superiores

Cuentas con transporte todo el tiempoAlimentos subsidiadoVacaciones pagadas y descansadas Horas extras opcionalesConstantes secciones de entrenamiento para ser más eficientes en tu trabajoActividades que contribuyen a trabajar con más motivaciónBonos por desempeño

Plusy

Seguro médico, transporte y alimentación subsidiada

Minusy

El estrés normal que se puede tener por trabajar en atención al cliente.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Buen ambiente laboral, beneficios para los trabajadores

Sitel es un lugar excelente para trabajar hay diversidad cultural, muchos beneficios la gente es amable

Plusy

Seguro medico, transporte, comida subsidiada

Minusy

Salario mas bajos a los de la competencia
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Sitel Group. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3.3Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Sitel Group
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?