Siemens AG
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Siemens AG - San Francisco, CA

Widzisz opinie w: San Francisco, CA na podstawie bieżącej lokalizacji
Nieodpowiednia lokalizacja?
Wybierz inną
Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 7 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (10 316)
Kultura pracy
Great corporation for multicultural leaders that want mobility and big challenges. Red tape sometimes gets in the way of rapid growth, but very strong financially.
Plusy
Great financial strength and global recognition.
Red tape.
Kultura pracy
Many challenges, many issues. many meetings. Great project. Required many hours, usually in excess of 50 hours a week to get job completed on time and on budget. Fun project.
4,0
Kultura pracy
Working at Siemens I was dedicated to support one client and did not have to move or travel between different clients. I was dedicated to an investment banking firm and learned a lot about supporting this type of client.
Kultura pracy
it was a great company to work for I learned a lot from this company and it was good pay and also good people to be around would like to work for the company long term. they teach you everything you need to know
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
2,0
Kultura pracy
Typical day at work? 8am to 7 pm shift..very busy but extremely fun atmosphere and challenging experience. Each day brings different issue from compliance to equipment and system issue/failure and to customer request and need. There is something to be analyzed daily basis...and issues to fix. Management: Siemens is a global firm and US group located out of Wendell, NC. I am a local lead for O&M group and my management seat in Wendell office. I don't have day to day interaction with my upper management unless there is some pressing issues. We have weekly and monthly O&M calls. I make my own decisions based on customer and my station need. My upper management good people but less involved and i feel that i have lack of support and involvement from my upper management. Co-workers: Awesome group of people. Hardest Part: Client management....fun but difficult. The most enjoyable part of the work? resolving issues...big/small..just doesn't matter. There is a fulfillment when some system issue or customer need responded timly or any issue resolved.
Job Security and challenging work
Less managment support
3,0
Kultura pracy
Great co-workers. Management was very helpful in training and teaching us the ropes. I worked 4/10s working Tues-Fri 4am-2:30pm with occasionally working overtime. Hardest part of the job was learning the job but once I learned the ropes it was very easy. Most enjoyable was my co-workers.
Plusy
benefits
Minusy
salary
4,0
Kultura pracy
good job the hours were grate the work was fun the people were easy to work for
the work hours