SBI Life Insurance
3.9 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

SBI Life Insurance: opinie pracowników (424)

Oceń firmę

Oceny wg kategorii

3.5Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (424)

Productive and fun job

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Insurance is a tough job but I really like and enjoy this job with SBI life insurance job security is good. If I am working in life insurance then no company other than SBI life insurance.

Pathetic

It's actually a company with Zero HR Rules. They will lucrate one to join early and say will pay back but then it's not what they do. They also deduct salary of employees on petty issues. Basically it's like working in a traders shop. Really pathetic and cheat company. What I personally experienced .

Minusy

Long hours hopeless pathetic bosses
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

No personal life in this company.

Very bad job culture and harrassment is at top by management no personal life no leaves....no reimbursement so many clause to get your reimbursement...

Productive & fun work place

I am working with SBI Life as an Insurance advisor , I have enjoying this job . It is very energetic and challenging for me. I have built myself very professionally .I am learning with earnings from sbi Life. My immediate boss like unit manager guiding me & learning me always through virtually & in the phisical training session. Every training session has giving me lot's of energy to sell the product . I felling every day that my communication skills has building up for my seniors or Unit Manager & others management.

No timing

Proactive & advancing.

You have to be proactive and consistent, promotion is due every year based on your performance. Knowledge of MS word and Excel required. Professional attitude is the key. Responsible and responsive behaviour. Overall good place to work.

Efficient management

No specific working hours

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Every day u have a new challenge to do and I am enjoying this

Nice to work with SBI life insurance and the management are also very help full for the supporting staff , every one should enjoy this job if they are accepted the challenge

No comments

Nice job I struggle first 2month and I put training in erode after I finish my training my work going very smooth my reporting manger's was very support.

Arrogant all high officials

I did work 14 yrs but all high officials very arrogant and doesnt want listening employees view.work culture not at all good.i never recommended to join in sbilife
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Relax and mind free working

Liberty to work with your own choice. Work and life balance which you never see anywhere at this level. Good support from operation team. Proper trainning and modules on every path. Learning and earning is good.

Work life balance

They pay less
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Very good company, but supervisers are not up to company standard

SBI Life insurance company is very good company, job security, good management, braiding, acceptance, supervisiors are not upto management standard

Productive, collaborative work culture

The workload is really good allowing you to have high exposure to different cases, your work efficiency will increase. Sbilife deals with people from all economic backgrounds, this facilitates your experience to deal and communicate effectively with your customers.Good place to work and learn.

Good company

Good working culture fairly paid good company best package in industry good brand name, progression opportunity is fair competitive environment fair hierarcy

Working environment

Targets

No Future

SBI Life insurance company is very good private life insurance company in India and the customer service is very nice of this company.If someone want to work here for 3 to 4 years than this is very good company for work but after that you face many struggle in your life to survive in this company.

Na

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Very high amount of work pressure cause to stress

Sales target is very high which mounting every month. Daily sales call and high ticket business is demanding on regular basis. There is no work and personal life balance. Agent commission is lowest in industry and contest is also very less and costly as compared to competition. Protection plan Premium is very high

Good brand

Minusy

Very less commission to freelancer or agent

Productive and Fun Work place

It's a great opportunity for me to work in SBI LIFE INSURANCE. Excellent work place. Work and life balanced job. Supported Colleagues as we as higher official.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Excellent hr policy company care for their employees

Best place to work..less pressure employee friendly best hr policy bosses are supportive tours are their all the banking holidays we get..salary on time

High incentives
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Sbi life insurance co ltd

Good Training, Handholding to new entrants, Leads for team building, leads for client acquisition, Nice Recreational activities quarterly, Excursions

Minusy

Immediate Boss needs to be pampered

Good and Educational Institution

Good and Educational Institution, I enjoyed very well while working. Here is the opportunity to learn the various job roles at one place and management through various situations.

excellent

I have worked in SBI life 5 year and 4 Month. my journey was excellent. All employees was very helpful and professionals. Over all SBILife was excellent

Good experience

Good work place And the most enjoyable work I have gained lot of experience nice environment and all staff are very friendly and supportive and very helpful.

Good Experiance

i have work in sbi life insurance co. is 6 moths and i have nic experiance Every process is very fast like IT Department process is very fast. every problem resolve within a day or salary and remubursement time to time paid by company, every team member supportive, customer problem resolve with in half and hour and online policies quickly issued and employees benifits saturday and sunday off all employees and 2 gathering provide by company in a year with family at any hill station in india overall experiance is very Good.

Plusy

free lunch always provide by company in meetings
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w SBI Life Insurance. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3.6Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • SBI Life Insurance
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?