Saint-Gobain
3.9 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Saint-Gobain

Oceń firmę
Stanowisko
Lokalizacja

Oceny wg kategorii

3.7Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (3,353)

San Goben

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Duza produkcja praca w stresie brak stałych stanowisk duże ciężkie szklo atmosfera różna plusem tej pracy są większe pieniadze

Great Place

The pay, benefits, and room for advancement is nothing like I’ve seen from previous jobs! It really is an amazing place to work. The managers seem to be very busy with meetings or conference calls and can’t really spend a lot of time with you in a day I’d say in an 8 hour shift you’ll see your boss for around 20 to 30 minutes but they do listen to you and are very helpful when they come around.

Pension, 401k with match, paid breaks, supportive coworkers

Managers very busy

Great place to work.

A typical day in the plant is challenging and exciting. We have a great team of employees that work hard to provide our customers with high value products. The culture here is people first and the work-life balance is exceptional. The management team is supportive, but they expect high level results. The hardest part of the job is the amount of stress due to outside market pressures right now. We are experiencing high levels of demand for our products and we are struggling to meet customer expectations. The people that I work with are a joy and the company provides me with great pay and benefits.

Plusy

Competitive salary and benefits package, paid paternity leave, supportive management, work-life balance

Minusy

High stress environment, the team on the floor is working alternating weekends
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Great work environment and a company who cares for their employees!

I started working at Saint-Gobain in April of 2020 and my experience so far has been great. I feel supported in all of my projects at work and am also encouraged to keep a healthy work-life balance. The team here also cares about employees' physical and mental wellbeing at work as well as outside of work. This is so important, especially during a global pandemic. Safety is prioritized on the production floor and improvements to the process are constantly in progress, involving employees from all areas of the plant. The company is working toward sustainability goals as well which allow the plant to work on finding solutions for reduction of natural resource consumption and energy consumption. Facilities are nice, with air-conditioned production areas, a safe, well-lit and well-ventilated environment, and nice break rooms/fitness room for employees to use. I can't say enough good things about working here!

Plusy

Great management team, nice facility with air conditioned production areas, fitness room, 8-hour shifts
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Muito boa pra se trabalhar e seguir carreira

Ótima empresa, salário, benefícios ótimos. Trabalharia de novo, se tivesse oportunidade.

Otima refeição

Nao fornece vale

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Great job

Great pay and people...was good working there unfortunately life events prevented me from continuing... This was surly and great opportunity for me ... Would love to go back

Monontanous work

Wasnt for me. The culture was safety based. Which is good. However, there was a lot of favortism when it came to what jobs you got assigned. The company did providd a lot of meals and plenty of training. I personally just didnt like doing the same exact thing repetitively everyday. Plus working rotating shifts was very hard on the home life. Forced overtime constantly. Without much appreciation from upper management.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Buen ambiente de trabajo.

Buena experiencia y gran nivel humano en sus Directivos.

Todo

Ninguna

Dreadful

Management doesnt seem to be able to do their jobs very well.Head of HR tells peoples business to everyoneSeriously underpaid for my work. No team workMost of the people cure early working there hate it.

Lol

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Entreprise très agréable et respectueuse

Intégration au sein de l'entreprise conviviale et motivante

Great place to work.

Great pay and benefits. Some people don't like the shift work but it still pays. I personally work with a bunch of good people on my team. We are all willing to help new people to learn.

Pay

Lazy people

Ambiente de trabajo pesimo

No se podía tener equilibrio con la vida personal y eran personas muy nocivas

Saint-Gobain In A Nutshell

Saint-Gobain has the potential to be a top employer for this area. Fantastic benefits and competitive wages really set them apart from the rest. The bad news is that management is incomprehensible. Like literally the worst. I can’t stress this enough. Be prepared to have your life upended by these people in charge and get used to them not caring about anything you have to think or say. They have put profits over people ever since the new “Manager” stepped in. The job itself is actually fantastic. It is very interesting, you usually won’t perform the same task everyday, and you can challenge yourself to learn more machines to become a real asset. However becoming a real asset means that you will be put on the most physically and mentally demanding jobs all the time. All the while, other strategically incompetent operators will be on easier jobs because that’s all they can “handle” while making the same rate of pay as you would on the hard jobs. The turnover is very high here. We have gone through so many unqualified candidates that never should have been hired in the first place. Management thinks that anyone can come in and learn the job off the street with little to no experience. The ones that do actually make it end up leaving because the work culture is extremely poor. The constant lying, backstabbing and lack of discipline reigns supreme here. If you do end up getting trained, it will most likely be by another new operator who doesn’t know anything. Good luck with that. So when you have high turnover, lack of experience, poor work culture and incompetent managers -

Plusy

Interesting work, generous paid vacation and sick time, 401k and company match, pension, holiday shutdown for now…

Minusy

Management, work-life balance, work culture, utter lack of discipline, favoritism, nepotism
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

This company sucks theres no life balance here

If you work here I advise you to take down a lot of notes and learn quickly because training here sucks. They assume you posed to know all the machines at one time when you're not properly trained on it enough

The pay

Mandatory overtime
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Buena gente mejor trabajo tuve nunca

Para repetir .cuidan empleados y lo q lo rodea una gran empresa con todas las letras

Seguridad
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Es una empresa muy desordenada

Exigen mucho para poder ingresar pero no hay apoyo de muchos gerentes de zona

Auxilios de movilidad

No dan información exacta

Empresa agradavel

É uma boa empresa para trabalhar mas nao promovem a integração na empresa.

Plusy

Bom subsidio de refeição.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Great (although not well known) employer in the area

Saint Gobain offers a ton of autonomy and support for leaders. The Life Sciences division is growing and exciting to be part of! The leadership team here truly believe in diversity and many executives are awesome women! It's a terrific place to work.

Plusy

People are empowered and trusted

Saint Gobain is not well known throughout Northeast Ohio
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

They treat you really bad bath depot

Don't work for these at bath depot they treat you really bad it's the worst company I have ever worked for also they don't supply dust masks it's very dust there it would be the worst mistake of your life

When you leave

Pay not good.

For walking in the door, the pay really sucks. You need to be here 20+ years to make any money. The veterans pick on and harass all the new people.No one gets paid to train anyone???? REALLY???
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Fix ours Stable job and ours You can Laugh with the customers sometimesAlso if you are not from the UK you can improve your skills talk in writing communicated

Free coffee

Bad management
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Saint-Gobain. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3.8Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Saint-Gobain
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?