Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
3.9 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance: opinie pracowników (685)

Oceń firmę

Oceny wg kategorii

3.6Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (685)

Good place

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
A good place to work, however, the salary package is average to survive the inflation. Nine hours of duty and relaxation on weekends. Management is good but be cautious when u aren't competing the given task. Or u have to complete the work by extending ur shift.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Product is very goodNot a single issue with productManagement is not good.QR Scanner process is too lengthy

Not a single issue with productManagement is not good.QR Scanner process is too lengthyCustomer Trust issue with the companyProduct & Internal Training is very poor
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Protective very good team work

You learn many things and very positive thing is team work everyone is always ready to help other and even everyone can put their opinions and freedom to speak even in front of seniors they always ready to listen our problems ideas and they give chance to everyone to prove their capability.

Free Launch

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Productive and good learning place

I like to work in reliance Nippon the environment for me is best best working platform for insurance sector .One of the highly qualified BMS and RMS to support us
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Work is to difficult and they partiality between employee

HR are not ready to answer they just send offer letter they are not solve problem not friendly and BM are also not helping they team they only supports one who they need and for other they not do minimumm support they are not ready do

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Not enough good

Not helping people to grow it take employees just as products if they can produce then they are good other wise they don't even care us but might be if we have something to do it will teach us.

Alternative day work

High target

Productive and Homely environment

It's a very nice experience to work at Reliance Nippon Life insurance company Ltd. Homely atmosphere and supporting management. I enjoy at the time of my working period.

Supporting Management

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Not a bad place to work. But less training during my days. It could have been better with trainings. Activities to engage employees was lacking. Rewards and recognition was also very less

Normal

Normal
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Not mentally and physically problem

I can growth my self, the work environment belong to my nature.also other employee can growth themselves, good leadership and transparency work policy.

Productive but low salary

Overall good very good job culture but salary inhancment is very tuff. No any increment without your extra effort. Dicrease advisors commission, so the are di motivate.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Useless Workplace. No professionalism at all.

Don't even pay the basic salary. They're greedy because they exploit the employees' salary for their loss recovery. Worst experience ever. I suggest everyone to not join and don't trust their words.

Zero

Minusy

Long hours, don't even serve tea.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

My experience with reliance Nippon life insurance was very good and I recommend every energetic youth to work with reliance, you can get work satisfaction and good working culture.

Moral support

Office politics

Good company

Good company for work. Good culture HR policy very good.But if you are a new employee than you feel very stressful about old employee poltics.Thanks

Na

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good

Good but plan are very old and apps are not working properly.There is always issues in apps.Attendance system is also very bad .The most worst is salary deductions

Good platform for fresher

I have joined this company as as Fresher then I have worked for 6 years. A very good environment for fresher. No salary issue in my service period. I have got my all allotment after quit of this company.

Company is very good

Reliance nippon life insurance company Ltd is very good company everything is fine for aal employeesMy performance is very good in this companyTime to time salary

Time 2 time salary

Worst cultural environment

Worst company specially for females Except timing everything is worst and goes beyond that be it environment learning culture supervisor everything was pathetic

Plusy

Only proper timing is there

Minusy

Except timing everything is worst and be it environment, learning, culture, supervisor everything was pathetic

Productive work place

As a lady I feel save and safety work place.company rules and regulations is very good.. working time for ladies very good.i get very good experience from this company.

No free lunch

8 to 9 hours
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Excellent for Women aswell no gender bias

Great company to work for Talented people. Freedom to work.I grow up professionally in Reliance Life Insurance from a executive to Managerial position operating 15 branches.Emagine how company groom an employee.

Recognition, Growth, Freedom to work

Working very short period

Very new channel not having budget we are spending with our own and not support with local staff bad environment operation department not supported over all not happy

Very stressful work environment

I am working in reliance Nippon as executive Relationship Manager in branch sales and Direct Marketing. There are nothing. No good leads and no any customer at the branch.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Reliance Nippon Life Insurance. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3.6Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?