Reliance Communications
3,8 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Reliance Communications

Oceny wg kategorii

3,6Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (1503)

Productive and very funny enjoy workplace.

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Very good, and familiar work there. All are helping guys. Management are very carefully, observe and helpful very strongly, the best job in my life, good co.

Free lunch. Free travel

Long hours. And log time

good place to work

good company to work for. as a fresher if you join MNC you will get good hike when you switch.flexible timing.full time joblearning and growth.work life balance

Worst place to work

My department was shared service: as per the VP you need to work 24/7. Worst work culture, no job security.

Minusy

Long hours, politics, worst work culture
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

I have learn lots of pressure but face it manage

My working experience is work stress give you progress and progress give you designation and growth and success and success will give you destination

No free lunch 😞

Yes on month end

not productive

we are working like its our business, its our work but at the end of the month they shows us that we are employee, and all staff are not happy with this jobs.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Robust systems and processes

A business family where every employee would love to join and make a living and a career. Truly outstanding systems and processes in place with full audit and compliance. Employee centric and very good work atmosphere. Good work life balance.

Plusy

Enjoy working with true professional. A very close knit family experience.

Slow growth

howrah & kolkata

good working experience in reliance and staff of all is good for all member but not good documents checking for all customer line active and reactive

Jio Fiber Marketing

Need to be Dedicated for this job Job is good but culture in this company is not good need to focus on employee mental and physical health. The Backend team is not so supportive and the New ideas are nor welcome here work anthesis are very poor don't have any wow factor in this organization.

RCom

Rel Comm. was as good as a Lala company. Not concerned for the growth salary or individual'needs. Work Life balance was pathetic and minimal or no increments.

feeling good

It was very nice I have learnt about the dag and have learnt about ITI and electric very nice management's I have also struggled more job and go to the side

Traveling

So many hours

Overall it is good

Overall Good working here, job satisfaction, flexible work hours, nice teamwork, for Diwali bonus giving, every year salary hike depending on the work.

Diwali bonus

Working hours
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Nice company to work with

It was pleasure to work with sach a company were you are clear about your KRA and know whats needs to be done. Supportive people surrounding you for help

Nice

WORK :OFC splicing, utility checking, OFC root survey

Daily OFC root survey ; OFC splicingFILED WORKMANAGEMENT GOODWORK PLACE CULTURE GOODDAILY 12, 10, 8hours work etc splicing part of jabutility checking enjoyble job

free lunch

Minusy

good
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good Firm for Freshers

Done with my 17 months of Industrial Experience From Reliance Communications, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City,It was Good Experience overall, Best HR policy

very good

excellent working in Reliance Communications but no job surety in future. this company is not employee friendly.so before joining this company , kindly be prepare.

free tea / soft drinks

no limited hours

New learning , fun , stress full but good

Initially, I faced a lot of difficulties in understanding the work, slowly I adapted myself according to the company. And one day I won the award for Best Performance.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good

This company was professionally managed. Job role was clearly mentioned. Working environment is good. Compensation and other benefits is based on the industry.

Making New Reationship

I was Channel Partner of Reliance Communications Its A Telecommunication Business. The Point where Providing Solution regarding their Mobile Connection. The Bill Collection is also part of our Job and learn Source and Maintain the relationship with Big Corporate.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good place to work and learn

Rcom is an amazing company to work with, the culture and people are good, the way of approach to business was good in earlier days. One of the best place to work.

Plusy

Good culture, good people and career growth for competent persons

Compensation structure, carrer progression

Too much internal politics

Main problem was with mid management especially at circle office level. Mainly few circle heads were good for nothing. They did not know how to manage customers, how to behave with colleagues

Na

na

Reliance media work ing

All so very lacky job reliance media work if very so much new job 2018 and workig day Saturday and Sunday holiday party and received you email me your
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Reliance Communications. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena