PRO
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Customer Service Representative w firmie PRO

Stanowisko
Customer Service Representative2 opinie
Lokalizacja
Wszystkie
Oceny wg kategorii
Znaleziono 2 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (90)
2,0
Równowaga między życiem prywatnym a zawodowym
Zarobki/pakiet socjalny
Gwarancja stałego zatrudnienia/możliwość awansu
Kadra zarządzająca
Kultura pracy
typical day is to answer phone call to fix problems with phones
i learned how to deal with angry people.management did not care about your day.co-worker are very mean. like they dont like there job.the hardest part was trying to catch the bus.the money is the most enjoyable
Plusy
pay
Minusy
people
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?
5,0
Równowaga między życiem prywatnym a zawodowym
Zarobki/pakiet socjalny
Gwarancja stałego zatrudnienia/możliwość awansu
Kadra zarządzająca
Kultura pracy
Each day working there was always rewarding in not only the friendships I developed, but mainly being able to assist consumers with their questions. I often had goose bumps from helping people get the lights working on their artificial Christmas trees and to share the joy they have when a problem is solved.
My co-workers were always very friendly and management was always exceedingly helpful whenever I had any questions. When Management found out that I was a musician, they asked me to bring my guitar to work to play Christmas songs and to contribute to the fun atmosphere.

I had never worked in a call center before and I learned a lot about artificial Christmas trees; how to troubleshoot problems concerning trees and lights; how to process orders, how to look up existing (and not existing) orders; and how to empathize with consumers who are calling in and frustrated with their trees and their orders, and I learned how to de-escalate calls with angry consumers.
Plusy
Sometimes there was free food (pizzas, full breakfasts, Christmas dinners, etc), and there were financial incentives for good performances and attendance.
Minusy
The season seemed too short and it was a temporary job.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Zobacz więcej opinii o firmie PRO
A może chcesz zobaczyć: