Sales Manager with trade marketing experience in FMCG sector in an international company.
Commercial Planning Manager (Trade Marketing) (były pracownik) – Warszawa, MZ – 14 lipca 2014
1) COMMERCIAL PLANNING Manager (Trade Marketing Manager)
- Managing and planning the Sales Cycles for Sales Force in Traditional and Key Account Channels,
- Set up distribution and numerical targets for Sales Force
- Market Segmentation analysis to optimal business resources and dealing with any sales related,
- Develop and implement consumer/trade engagement strategies (Trade Programs for retailers),
- Deliver analytically and planning support and recommendation to a specific division of the company,
- Work closely with Marketing, Supply Chain, Legal, Purchasing and Field Force to ensure KPI’s are met,
- Coordinate and supervise the communication process with Field Force and trade partners,
- Budget planning.
2) DISTRICT SALES SUPERVISOR
- Maintains Sales Staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees,
- Managing a team of merchandisers, supporting team members, maintaining high motivation in the team, setting their sales targets in order to meet /exceed company expectations,
- Determines plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results,
- Negotiations and cooperation with Local Key Accounts,
- Responsibility for Share of Market increasing .