Panera Bread

Oceny wg kategorii

3,3Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Znaleziono 18 921 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwaniaZobacz wszystkie opinie (18 922)

Fun fast moving work environment

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Good job to learn customer service and team building skills. Great leadership from management and flexible working hours and with staff willing to learn.

Free lunch

Hourly pay
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

I liked the people i worked with.

The people were really rude, but everyone on staff was extremely cool to chat with on breaks. raises were extremely inconsistent management handled things at their pace and rarely incorporated their time into yours

Never go back there

Never go back thereIf only I had stolen more apple chips because that was the best part about the job sure you can get food but is it really good for you??
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Love my co-workers, dislike the work/pay

Pay is way below than what it should be for the work that you do and for how expensive the food is. New employees would get paid more than those worked for years! Love the evening shift and my coworkers, they honestly made it SO much more fun. Day shift coworkers were ok overall.

Employee discount, coworkers

Minusy

Low pay, standing up whole shift
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Easy to level up if you have integrity and put in effort

It is Easy to level up if you have integrity and put in effort. Fast food place has high turnover so a little consistency and professionalism go a long way for an employee.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Good first job

It's a good first job out of high school. I practiced a lot of skills like time management and critical thinking. The management was good. Food was good too.

Plusy

can play music in the back

very fast paced

Company with no direction

I've worked at 6 different locations across 6 years and every store had severe issues with employee turnover, more than what I'd consider to be typical for the industry. The company prevents management from fairly accommodating employees, fails to plan for things that are obvious to everyone working for them, and fails to remove managers that make work places hostile, even preventing GMs from removing incompetent or hostile AMs.

Not worth it

You don’t get paid enough, Other employees had a group chat to talk smack about other employees and only got scheduled twice a week, tried to train for another position and they never acknowledged it

Bad place to work

Trait people very bad. In the interview you sign for normal time but they do something else. Nothing was good for me at this company. No respect over.

Work environment, salary

Overall.. I loved the environment. The customers made it worth it! This company has a high turnover rate and in the 6months I was there manager changed drastically. And maybe 3or 4 employees I started with remained. Lack of training. I was also lied to about my initial pay.. I gave them several months to fix it was told it was only to find out it was a lie. I lost time and money just working here I'll never get back . it's a good job if you arw a high school student. Your managers will be high school students or not far off. So beware.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

An unpredictable, but fun place to be

Panera is my first job, and i am entirely satisfied with my work there. I hate standing around and doing nothing, so the hectic environment was perfect for me. The Management team is pretty good at hearing people out and fulfilling requests, especially our GM. He is very mental health aware and makes sure to listen when his employees are tired and/or burnt out, and will do his best to get you some time off. During the summer, hours are a bit harder to come by as we are very well staffed, but in the earlier/later time (spring,winter,fall) Staffing can be quite low or hard to come by and you are almost guaranteed to reach the maximum hour mark per week (50 hours), unless your availability won’t allow that.The making of the schedule is very consistent and through Pantry, the panera schedule app, you can adjust your availability to ensure you get a certain (reasonable) amount of days off. You can also set a specific time frame so you dont have to work too early in the morning or too late in to the night.After three months of working for panera, at least where I am, you can be promoted to a team lead with a slight raise and the ability to train newcomers, and after a year of employment you get a cash bonus that i can’t remember off the spot and roughly 40 hrs pto. I love my job and everyone I work with. I would highly recommend this job to anyone looking for a lively, but busy environment for those who need to keep moving and on their feet.

I liked it

Pay could be better for hours worked. I liked the people that I worked with. We could have used better equipment. I would work here again if pay was better.

Inclusive company

The company was very accepting of everyone who came to work for the company. During training everyone was included and felt accepted which was nice. Would recommend.

Miserable

They fire people over the most ridiculous stuff then look stuck when they don’t have coverage. The managers hate stepping up and doing their jobs. There’s favoritism and they talk about other staff members behind each other’s backs. They hire you for full time then give you 20 hours a week. No one can live off that.

Barely any breaks

I learned to work hard.

This was my first job a few years ago, and we were always short-staffed so long shifts with minimal break were expected, but I appreciated and had fun doing the job.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Management is not the best

I have not been hired, but the management there seems to be very unprofessional. I’ve been put on hold for 20 minutes or more multiple times when I asked to talk to a hiring manager.

It’s a job

Very poor management, tasked with more work than you can handle on an already busy shift, favoritism, shift leads don’t get tips, and they under schedule. Those are just a few of the reasons you shouldn’t work here unless you’re desperate.

Discounted lunches

Minusy

Don’t give you all breaks
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Underpaid and under appreciated.

You’re severely underpaid and worked like a mule with little positive reinforcement. Employee turnover rate was insane. Management was fairly decent and understood the amount of stress FOH employees had on a daily basis.

Decent break time

Pay and hours

No Accountability, depend on tips

Panera bread has decided to pay people less than they should because workers receive team tips. They should just pay people a living wage and then the tips are a bonus rather than something for people to rely on. Shift managers get team tips but not AGMs which is frustrating because it means I make the same amount as managers below me doing less work in the end.

Wonderful

NG has wonderful management. They are always there to help you when you need it. However their policies change daily and causes for much confusion. At National Grid, the work you do will touch lives and shape the way we use and consume energy for generations to come.

It’s okay

Definitely depends on management. As an associate it was great and schedule was superrrr flexible!! I became a manager and the support from my GM wasn’t the greatest. I was expected to know expected to know everything.

Pay

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Panera Bread. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena