Panasonic Corporation of North America

Oceny wg kategorii

3,6Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (826)

Great People

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
I enjoyed my time with Panasonic and enjoyed a fair amount of success. Immediate manager was the best I have ever encountered.

Company car, Pro Expense culture

Upper Management in Flux

I enjoyed working in PESCA

It’s a very good work place and management was always supportive. Work can be stressful some times depends on the the job nature. The pay was good but not so good
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Benefits are good but management sucked

Worked here for 3 years very slowly moving up when convenient for supervisor. Was in a leadership position doing leadership jobs and roles but paid like an operator that had no experience. When trying to move processes or advance roles, there was always an excuse not to allow me the opertunity

30 czerwca 2022
By ensuring that our employees have a clear understanding of how their work directly impacts the company and our bottom line, to ensure that every member of the Panasonic team feels empowered to bring their best self to work. We will share this feedback with leadership.

No room for growth. Extremely underpaid.

Salary is very low when compared to the market standard. Associate level employees are stuck to that level for years regardless of performance.Management works as a clique and only they get promoted.

30 czerwca 2022
At Panasonic, we value continuous learning and development for all employees. We’ll continue to look for new ways to help employees meet their personal and professional goals. We appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us.

Have to keep you head down and mouth shut

Having to work on stuff that is out of you realm or process.No tools to do the job correctPush back from managers when asking for helpEnjoyable people, sometimes

Plusy

Hard to get fired if in office job

Minusy

HR does not listen or care, Panasonic does care for the employees only bottom line

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Just a good company, nothing to exciting

From the very top the maintenance department is run by either people who lack experience or who don't care. Most of whom got to their position by kissing the right behinds. The majority of supervisors in the department have ZERO experience as an industrial maintenance mechanic and have no idea how the industry runs as a whole. Promotions are not based on merit and a lot of the techs have no idea what they're doing.Pay is not up to par with the cost of living.

Fun

Amazing company to work with and perfect culture. I wish I can stillWork there but the close the stores in PR. However it was a great school for me to learn a lot

I enjoy it.

You meet a lot of people here which is nice. Depending on what area you are in you may or may not like your management or the job itself. A machine operator is very demanding, 12 hour shifts are are long.

18 maja 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We strive to ensure all employees have a positive experience. As a performance-driven company, we challenge our employees to innovate and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. It’s not always easy but helps to ensure we are delivering the best outputs and outcomes for our clients worldwide while aiming for employee satisfaction.

Great workplace

Excellent work place. They truly believe in helping you succeed and receive promotions if you work hard and show up. I absolutely love working for Panasonic

18 maja 2022
At Panasonic, we strive to foster an environment where all employees feel welcomed and supported. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Consistent but high turnover rate

This job isn't the worst I've had but the days are long but the work is easy. Hard time filling slots in a lot of positions unfortunately. Makes for sometimes harder work than necessary.

Free Snacks, Decent pay

Unforgiving attendance policy

10 maja 2022
Thank you for this feedback. As a performance-driven company, we challenge our employees to innovate and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. It’s not always easy but helps to ensure we are delivering the best outputs and outcomes for our customers while aiming for employee satisfaction.

Fun people and helpful - Massage chairs, work/life balance, remote work most of the time.

* I worked from home like 90% of the time.* They taught me many new technologies like SIP and their newest products and services.* Culture is mixed and everyone is very nice and laid back, yet helpful and willing to jump in and help on any new projects you need assistance with.* Hardest part of the job was covering another person's job when they quit, until a replacement was found and I trained them.* The trips to Las Vegas to cross train and interact with colleagues from around the world was amazing!

Plusy

Bonus for good/exceptional work, some travel and all expenses paid.

10 maja 2022
Thank you for your review. At Panasonic, we understand the importance of supporting our employees, so that they can bring their best selves to work. We appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestions to further improve our employee's experience.

Great people; good environment; lots of room for improvement

Culture is what keeps employees at PENA year after year. Not just the culture the company itself attempts to create, but the culture created by the people who come to work together each day. Leadership is good to employees, especially during pandemic and not having layoffs like so many others. However, middle management needs a lot of work. Zero accountability and the ease of passing off tasks to subordinates just because they can is not acceptable. Probably the cause for so many employees leaving due to being taken advantage of. Overall, good company and decent reputation within the community as an employer, but leadership needs to do a deep dive into who they have in some of these management positions.

2 maja 2022
We are sorry to hear about your negative experience with management. Ensuring that our employees have a positive experience is important to us, so we will share this feedback with our leadership team.

Overall, good company

Pros: flexible work schedule, nice office, better than average bonus, and people are so friendly and willing to help each otherCons: multiple ERPs make things difficult, old school management.

2 maja 2022

Not a fun place to work

It’s a long drive to get there and back, if you use car pooling option it just adds hours onto your day. If you get in a dispute with upper management he will always take their side without investigation.Good pay though, good benefits, lot of opportunities for advancement from them souring and chasing off middle management.

19 kwietnia 2022
Thank you for your commitment to the success of our business. We stress the importance of caring for one's whole self, which is why we offer comprehensive benefit plans to support the financial, physical and emotional wellbeing of employees. Your feedback will be shared internally as we continue to improve and adopt new policies and practices.

It's not the company it's the people and management.

Alot of favoritism and will over work you if you let them . They allow ppl to steal time and fire others for taking a nap who work hard . High turnover rate not worth commute or pay.

19 kwietnia 2022

Management is nonexistent

I’m maintenance we get a new general manager once a year, when that happens they freeze all promotions til they quit. Most of my coworkers are looking else where to work. I suggest you look somewhere else if you are looking for a maintenance position at Panasonic

Long days

At Panasonic the people that should be fired are promoted. The people that work hard are ignored. Expect to be short staffed and not supported. A lot of people are expected to work in high stress. If you leave for 6 months you are able to return. They use a point system. If you are late half a point if you call in for the day 1 point. If you get 6 points you should be terminated.You are not evaluated by your performance they don’t do yearly evaluations. If the profits are good every one will get a raise. If you choose to work at Panasonic I say good luck hope you can make it

Toxic work environment

Leaders do not collaborate and work environment is extremely toxic. Authoritarian leaders here that don’t listen to feedback and new ideas. Not a team culture environment despite the values from the Japanese corporate location.

30 marca 2022

Disconnect from the management and HR

Pretty terrible management (especially on night shift) that’s from a result of being understaffed. Which leads to the next problem, not enough employees to help with heavy work flow. With a attendance point system that’s easily abusable, you will have a lot of people to call out, which makes the shift even more hectic.

Entry level

Low staff, bad management

Treated as a number. No respect from management/leads or HR

Poor training usually rushed. No uniformity. Lots of favoritism. Management never has time to discuss issues or concerns. Overall if all you care about is a paycheck and don't care how you are treated then this will work. If you want to be part of a team this is not your place

30 marca 2022
Continuous improvement is at the core of our business, and we value honest Indeed reviews to help us identify areas of opportunity. We’ll continue to evolve our approach to leadership to ensure all employees feel supported.

Good Experience for College Freshman

Ideal company for a college student to gain relevant work experience via internships and co-op opportunities. Panasonic also does a great job with extending full-time offers upon graduation.

22 marca 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We strive to ensure all employees have a positive experience. We’re glad that you enjoyed working with top talent on Team Panasonic.

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Panasonic Corporation of North America. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3,5 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Panasonic Corporation of North America
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?