NK PARTS

Oceny wg kategorii

3,6Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (71)

THe negativity of it's employees who work in the warehouse

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
pretty physical job. hot, dirty, stressful.I liked meeting different people on the line of the Honda engine plant.I worked there as a general associate.Many of the other employees complained a lot. pretty negative place to work.

opportunity for growth

negative work environment

Poor Management

I recently was promised a raise and yet that did not happen after then7 month period. After that, I was eventually moved around constantly and was even denied more pay for being a forklift driver even though they were hiring for some with much higher pay. So I got my certification and still didn't get a raise so they could underpay me in the end.

Started great then terrible

Worked there 6 years. The last year was mandatory 12 plus gours for 2ed shift. Shift supervisors came and went awful. Say they care but dont. I was let go because they didnt update there policy about only being able to take 2 any kind of leave of absence. I tool most of mine for my medical needs and the 3ed for going to north Dakota because my sister was in icu not expected to make it. Insted of working with me they sent me an email while i was at my sisters side that i had to go to hr before i repoback to work. Fired

Minusy

The insurance and fmla are great
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Its a good place for work and everyone is friendly and I always stay busy. They appreciate everything you do and all the hard work you do.

Free lunches

Hated it

Started off okay, but went way downhill. Took incentives away from employees, and little to no care for their employees. Too much stress to get jobs done. They push you hard to get done and then preach about quality. That’s all I’m gonna say at this point. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone.

30 min lunch

Minusy

Not enough pay, too much stress and drama, favoritism

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

No pay raise

Everyone gets the same pay once you topped out. Some people work while others goof off. And you all make the same pay. No intensive on keeping the employees they have.

Fun work place

Good people alot of overtime depending where you are. Days go quick. Vacation days plus health benefits are very nice and pay is pretty decent there too.

Amazing benefit

Minusy

Alot of overtime depending on department

Poor management

Upper management was terrible. Definitely a fast paced environment but was often thrown difficult train models/layouts to build without any previous training on them, and there was seldom help on some day from people whose jobs it is to help. Parts were always in the wrong locations and when we would try to complain to management, we would get the run around & tell us to figure it out ourselves.Definitely not a terribly difficult job and they pay fairly decent, but definitely a toxic environment. My supervisor & OSCC manager were the only sane ones.

Its okay

Youll not move up into the company unless you're good with the buddy system. Don't get me wrong it's definitely not the worst job in the world. With that said they definitely have issues in team work. If you're dls you're dls or if you're machining that's what you do people don't want to help each other out if they did this job would be so much better. Don't let this review stop you from applying. like I said its definitely not a bad job just some minor issues.

Decent pay, amazing benefits

Minusy

Not moving up into the company unless you make friends with management.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Productive and enjoyable place to work.

I loved my job at NKParts I was a builder, did Quality Control, shipping and Receiving, auditing, stock picker, alittle bit of everything. The people were my family. The company policy, vacations time off was amazing, but they moved me to Anna on a tow motor , put me on 3rd after being on 1st for ten years and had to take a pay cut with no warning . Did not get any option or ask what my thoughts were. It was very hurtful after 10yrs. Of service.

Plusy

Amazing place to work with many benefits.

Minusy

Can be moved at any point, without options.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

If you work hard it is noticed

Turnover rate was very high. It is not a job for everyone that was obvious but for the money was worth it. If you showed interest in the work and was punctual, showed up for work everyday and worked hard it was noticed. Few members of management were great, few weren't so much. Downside to working here was the full timers- they were hard to be around and unwelcoming to new people. If you can ignore it you and focus on the work you are good to go. Certain jobs are quite physically demanding so that is something to be prepared for.

Plusy

Physical but easy work, recognized if you are a good worker

Minusy

Turn over rate causing man power issues, making job a lot harder

Needs work

The Pay was alright, coworkers were good, but they never have enough people, the poor Was management, unprofessional, they have no concern for employees
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

They terminate without being fair or have just cause

Not happy. They tell you they are supportive and fair, it is a family environment, and equal opportunity when they are the complete opposite. High turnover regardless of the position. Pay is fair, but working at McDonalds for $9 hrly is better than NKP.

Loved this place

I worked here for 7 yrs. I started on the hardest line as a temp and worked my way up the line to the best job for me. It takes patience, stride and effort. This company is amazing. When i left after 7 yrs because I was sick I cried like I was leaving home, my family. I til this day pass by the warehouse and miss working there.

Love it great job

Love it best job for lift operator would love to go back they will work with u on levels no one else will pays great I would recomend this job to any one

Good Company

NKP Is a good company Easy work . Management is horrible . They will take benefits away as in Safety bonuses attendance bonuses from there employees to recoup cos and punish the good hard workers by taking the incentive away instead of giving it to the ones who deserve it . On a daily basis the average work day stays pretty steady . sometimes there are to many chiefs ands not enough Indians sorta speak the communication with in the management team is not the greatest . and they tend to pass the buck when an issues arise

Decent pay

Minusy

No Benifites to motivitate you to come to work
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

terrible mangers, they play favorites

Mangers never fully did there job played favorites would blame others for their bad actions. not a very friendly work enviroment hardest part of the job was dealing with your other line workers
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

The company emphasizes the customer satisfaction. There is a workplace culture of unity and everyone helps another person to accomplish a goal and solve a problem.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It’s a very diverse place to work

It’s not a normal factory type of job. Everyone is nice and kinda fun to work with. Supervisors slack off but still work great with you n get the job done
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Productive and very easy to learn

Nk Parts is a good company to work for and very easy to learn good people and very good on there communications skills and very good on how to direct people in the right direction

fast paced enviroment

be punctual ready to work, you will learn hands on by some very qualified associates. The jobs aren't hard you just want to have to work and be apart of a team.

competitive pay

management
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w NK PARTS. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena