Multi-Color Corporation

Oceny wg kategorii

2,9Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (453)

Shop floor

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Poor organisation, very poor management,Lack of communication within the company,It’s not what you know , its who you know ,Toxic atmosphere, “ labels matter “

Productive, you stay busy

Great job for anyone wanting to gain experience. Days are usually 3 one week 4 days the next. Work life balance isn't to bad. I didnt mind mind this job at all.

No life!

Outdated print machines produce bad work which costs other departments to constantly work overtime to rework the bad material. You'll be lucky to have one full weekend off a month....
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Well they say you get all these extras but it's a lie

Made many promises say they promote within but do not. Say they will help you grow. They overlook their best employees who produce the most and hire from outside the company not within Goodluck getting a raise
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Everyone is very two faced

Be very careful with wanting to work here. They have a high turnover rate for a reason. Pay is average for role performed but what you have to deal with is a lot of backstabbing and you even have to work with a legitimate kid diddler. There are like 3 people that kept me wanting to work here and they hated it. Employees will openly talk about politics, religion and race all while being very openly leftist. If you go against what they say your days are numbered. I got fired for THE DUMBEST thing after coming in early everyday and going above and beyond my job. I have 2 kids and they were more concerned about Trump. I thought we were friends too. I got suckered into it so just keep your mouth shut and see them as the snakes they are.If youre looking to work here, be careful and refuse night shift. You could survive, I only slipped up thinking we had bonded a bit

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

If you have a printing background get this job! They will train you as needed. Flexible HR and management. Nice people to work with. Good pay and benefits, very sad I had to quit.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good for temporary work and a quick paycheck. Greedy company with poor employee treatment.

Enjoyed working here at first but quickly realized what a dead end bottom of the barrel place MCC Batavia really was. ZERO opportunities for pay increases, and when they do it is an insulting amount. All the meanwhile, cost of living is up by nearly 10%. CEOs and plant managers do not care about morale or treating workers right, or helping them in any way. This is a short-term focused buisness that is only in it for the corporate bonus checks and squeezing out that bottom dollar. Stay away if you need a good company to work for long term!!!

Plusy

12 hour rotation shifts for production positons, many days off throughout the year.

Poor raises, Useless Healthcare, only 3-15min breaks in 12 hour shifts
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Lots of overtime. Expected overtime.

Great place if you need lots of o.t. good bunch of people. Can feel overwhelming with high expectations and low reward. Good leads bad leads a mix of folk.

Pays well/ good hours

Decent enough pay. Good hours to work. Management is okay. Good benefits, great coworkers, and occasional rewards like free lunches. Overall not a bad place to work.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

They make labels, not sense

So long as you don't care about anything other than specifically your daily job goals and meeting quotas the position is like many other manufacturing roles for better or worse. Team Leads and Supervisors were great, but beyond that don't expect much honest support from higher-ups.

Decent company

This was a decent company to work for. Overall good compensation and work life balance. Would generally recommend it to others looking for their next opportunity
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good place to work if you can do over time.

Good plae to work you can always get overtime. You can go into work when ever. You are expected to work 12 hour shift. Paychecks are nice with the overtime.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

There is nothing good about the Mason Ohio location.

There is a lot of nepotism. If you aren’t related or a close friend of the production manager then don’t expect to get anywhere in this particular location. Go literally to any of the other locations. Management does not work efficiently. You will be doing nothing but hot jobs or “this job needs to ship by [insert time here]” that likely be less than 3 hours from the time they tell you.

Bad management

They don’t care about their coworkers, no communication. They only thing I liked was that they have good insurance but besides that I don’t thing there’s more I can say about this company.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Dead end if you're good at it

Extremely high turnover rate. The place has an endless budget for recruiting, but will absolutely not do anything to keep you until you actually leave. Extreme focus on production over quality and every second of your day will be monitored and scrutinized. But hey, at least there's monthly cupcakes.

Ambiente estresado

Una empresa dónde si le caes bien al gerente te sube solo el cinco porciento el salario de lo contrario no pasas a más Erika carrasco una persona déspota y elitista

Nada trabajas diario

Trabajas diario
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

They want you to work all the time.

They have a raise recently on starting pay. So I’m sure that makes it better. But the pay for the work when I was there was not great. Team leads are awesome. Management is ok.

Shift time

Minusy

Hours to put in and pay for me. No matter how you work it!

Busy

Very happy with the job. Cleanest printshop you'll ever come across. Great people majority of people are enjoyable to work with. Only thing here is communication needs work.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Work is easy just alot to learn and remember but once you got it you're good . Trashy people old hags they get away with anything cause they've been there for a long time.

MCC Scottsburg

Not a bad place to build a life around. Steady work with a lot of opportunities. Swing shift allows you to pay the bills and still have time off. Just be willing to learn and give it an effort if you take a job there. Very few New hires stay because they don't really want to work for the paycheck.

Plusy

Pay, opportunities, monthly lunches, good people

HDHP (with HSA)

Good enough

Good place to start. Sucks if you’ve been there for awhile. Lucky to get a raise. Easy to advance if you can stand to go to night shift. Attendance bonus is nice

Easy to advance

Mandatory OT
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Multi-Color Corporation. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena