• Reviews transactions for high-risk activity, prevent suspicious & fraudulent activities from being completed through MGI systems/partners.
• Conducts inbound & outbound phone calls with consumers & agents.
• Makes decisions to release or refund transactions.
• Accurately documents the outcome of the transaction review/consumer interview related to high-risk transactions, which is used for various regulatory and operational reporting.
• Supports compliance operations projects & initiatives.
• Performs other duties as assigned to establish, build, maintain & support the overall service levels and obligations of compliance operations.
Management at MoneyGram International was Fair but when it comes about procedures and Responsibilities they don't have enough Experience to employ people who have experience to the right position
The most good part while i was working in MoneyGram is Co-workers, they are really co-operative, and friendly and willing to participate in different events.
The most Enjoyable part of the job is handling different shifts and giving us opportunity to choose the best shift that suitable our time
didn't experience any