MetLife
3.8 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy MetLife

Oceń firmę
Stanowisko
Lokalizacja

Oceny wg kategorii

3.7Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (5,437)

Good company, too bad mortgage side isnt around anymore

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Met some great contacts here and enjoyed the work. Only reason I left was to increase my income and work closer to home. I would work there again if they still had the mortgage division.

Excelente

Buena un buen ambiente de trabajo . Competitivo pero hace al cumplimiento dd los objetivos

Seguro de.salud.

Minusy

Que no hay un sueldo base ahora

Productive work environment

I had a good team to work with. It was a comfortable work environment. I enjoyed my time at MetLife. I would work there again if they had the same team.

Paid time offf

Not enough commision
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Benefits are great...Management not so much

ALOT of nepotism and cliques. If you're a favorite you will go places. Benefits are good, annual pay and raises are HORRIBLE. Only the younger employees are promoted to management - alot of Ageism.

Time off

Time off was fair compared to industry standards. Fun environment. Advancement opportunities limited. Tenured employees. Work load fair. Annual reviews.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Excelente ambiente laboral

Buen ambiente laboral , exigencia en metas buena remuneration

Estabilidad

Area comercial sin basico
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Benefits

-Good pay-Flexible work from home-Culture is positive depending on what department you work in. -Upper management is focused on results and positive contributions for the company as a whole. Middle management can be less than positive and may exhibit partiality to certain coworkers over others.-Good experience for the novice worker.

Work from home

Middle management

Great benefits PTO work environment

I've been here 3 years and truly enjoy being a part of a company that is thriving in it's field and adapting to new and exciting changes. I'm proud to be a part of my team as we work to assist customers and brokers.

Plusy

PTO insurance benefits competitive pay

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Amazing company with brilliant management.

I absolutely loved working at MetLife and would work with them again if I could. They were supportive, provided all I needed and cared about their employees and insureds.

Plusy

Supportive Management. Fair pay. Great benefits.

gente apatica

mala experiencia, dicen que dan apoyo pero no es cierto
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It was a good internship

I learned a lot from my managers. I swear this is the best internship ever, I had a lot of interviews coming up because my resume was impressive. Overall, I am happy with my internship.

Plusy

Free lunches, excellent job culture

No benefits for interns

Excelente lugar de trabajo

Es un lugar bueno para trabajar, por lo menos el área comercial. Son muy alegres y es muy competitivo. Ganas lo que quieras, no hay tope pero hay que trabajar muuuuuucho y tener una excelente red de contactos. RRHH es muy bueno.

Ambiente, RRHH, beneficios, bonos

Minusy

Metas altas, Horario libre por lo que es agotador

Great company

This is an overall great company. You really have to be here a long time to be considered for promotions or any chance of advancement. They definitely like to keep good people where they are. They value a healthy work life balance.

Work life balance

Growth opportunities
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Decent place to pick up a paycheck.

Decent place to get paid, not much else. Management definitely has their favorites and it shows with how leads are dispatched. If you put your head down and work, you can earn a dent living.

Love this place

Great benefits. Supe is amazing. Haven’t even been there a year and I’m on a dedicated team. I’m allowed to work a accommodated schedule so that way I can take care of my child as a single mom.

MetLife is trying

MetLife is trying to move toward more modern, inclusive, and agile ways of working. However, the barge is slow to pivot and I have been watching this change through two CEOs from both the IT and Business side for over 4 years and can attest that middle-management is not onboard. This leads to negative behaviors and a culture of finger pointing. Goals and expectations are not clearly defined for individual contributors due to near constant organizational change and then the employee is dinged for missing a mark they didn’t even know existed. With that being said, Executive Leadership seems to be trying to make big changes I just really hope for the employees that they can make it happen.

Benefits, Pto, comradery

Fake-agile, misaligned goals, blame-culture

Look somewhere else

Training is horrible... They speed through everything as if you already know! We were suppose to have 9 weeks of training which turned into 4 weeks, there are so many systems and so much information to retain. We were told that we would have job coaches but we don't, we have to type our questions in Microsoft teams and hope that someone is available to assist at that time (which leaves callers on hold for 10+ minutes)... If you do something wrong, and you aren't able to work on it during the day, there is mandatory overtime for your referrals. They micromanage your calls. If you like to be overwhelmed..badly trained..and behind this is a job for you!

Benefits, pay

Training, short breaks, micromanaged
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Horrible company to work for

Horrible. No room to grow. Management gets annoyed when they have to assist you. The job coaches talk poorly of trainees. They do not care about their employees at all

Would not recommend

Very stressful. High turnover Very expensive insurance. I am not sure why people use them. Insurance agents only care about making the sale and you are left to clean up their mess

They feed you often

Hours

Awful

They don’t like it when you are sick, they don’t let you take time off. Managers barely know what they are doing. Customers are extremely rude. Do not work here if you care about work/life balance

Stressful, little training

They say you will get 9 weeks of training but it 4 then they throw you on the phones. It's very stressful and the training is incomplete! Run run run
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w MetLife. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena