McDonald's
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Crew Member w firmie McDonald's

Stanowisko
Crew Member7 opinii
Lokalizacja
Polska7 opinii
Znaleziono 7 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (187 816)
4,0
Hard working job
learnt team work, communication and confidence

manage my time much better, work life and collage life.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the colleagues, very friendly and helpful.
Kultura pracy
I learnt how to tackle problems I may not have faced otherwise. This was a highly intensive, fast- paced job which really taught me how to multi-task. The team were all friendly and breaks were given fairly.
Kultura pracy
Everyday i had to do various tasks from dealing with customers to preparing food for customers. I have learn a lot of things thanks to this job. Managment was sometimes hard too deal with sometimes easy. They just didn't knew what they want from thier worker. The hardest part of my job was to bear impatient customers who thought they're kings of the planet. The most enjoyable part of my work was time spend with a lot of good coworkers.
cheap lunches
Minusy
hard head manager
Kultura pracy
Good first job exeperience for inexperienced person, very busy work environment so you need to be hardworking person and stay focused all the time. Good for the first job.
Free meals
Kultura pracy
That was my first official job in my life, when I was 16. I gained some experience, especially with dealing with the customers. Some management people were very rude to me because of my age.
Plusy
I decided to study because didnt want to work physically
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
5,0
Kultura pracy
I am a teenager and all the work there was suited towards that. I worked a maximum of seven hours a day, having 2 consecutive days off which had to include Sunday. There was a great atmosphere and everyone seemed to get on well with each other. As this was during the summer many full time workers were on holidays, they then employed many young adults fir this season, meaning that I had people who were close to my age which is always nice to have. McDonald's seems to have a bad name when it comes to working there, after working there for a month I can honestly say that none of the rumors and saying that you're a failure if you work there are true. People work hard and get a fair pay. The hardest part of the job would be the intensity of work at rush hours, work might have been a little harder but at least time went quicker. I enjoyed my whole experience there and I would recommend it as a 1st job to anyone.
Free Drinks and Lunch Deals
Minusy
Hot Temperatures
Kultura pracy
Learned the food preparation on time and also cleaning duties
Profil potwierdzony
Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?
Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w McDonald's. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.
Ogólna ocena