Martinrea International

Oceny wg kategorii

3,1Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (872)

Growth potential but tactically need improvement in operation and launch

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Diversity workforce, especially plants in GTA gave unique culture and positive outlook of company outlook. MRE GTA plants, e.g. Alfield demonstrates benchmark operation excellence, e.g. morale, ethics, quality, etc. for other MRE plants.Grow or advancement within the company really depends on how you fit to top management culture. If you are considered in their type for a particular group, you will be assigned to different upper positions in different plants to get your characters/ability shaped for their successors. Else, individuals will mostly likely end up in middle/dept mgt at best.Top management and executives across different groups (engineering, PM & operations) are overall capable and collaborative in new programs launch. VP/ directors in each group are working together and assigning resources to the programs/plants that need help. Top management team has been relative stable over past years, which keeps consistent strategic vision down the road. This is one of major advancement from MRE2.0 over the years.Company operates in a very decentralized base. Process and policy of MRE plants sometimes are quite different from each other. Corporate culture, policy and standard process are not well implemented to plants, mainly due to constant workforce change.Middle management capability (both technical and management skills) needs to be developed. There has been considerable turnover from front line operators to middle management over the time. Similar like other Tier-I suppliers, some plants struggle to keep constant workforce or talent pool.

Plusy

Many opportunity with travelling in all across NA, There is a lot of new projects for potential future growth if launches are managed in effectively

Minusy

Confusion in overlapping responsibility and sometimes mismatch between authority and accountability, Pension plan minimal and benefit subpar from industry (mostly 80% coverage only)

Stagnant

A great workforce with potential to thrive. Unfortunately, management refuses to evolve. Simple efficiency platforms like 5’s or Lean aren’t utilized. And a complete disconnect from the corporate mantra.

Casual work environment

No growth

Production and workplace culture

Management is not professional or organized in regards to delegating production assignments to meet customer demand in result causes massive overtime. Communication to employees are disrespectful and degrading. Toxic Environment! I would not recommend working there.

Plusy

Benefits

Minusy

Toxic culture, Mismanagement, short breaks and excessive overtime.

Productive and learning

Good place to start for beginners as there is mot much stress .Relaxed .Leaned new methods of quality testing from the company and little bit of organizational skills.

people are nice

management are lenient to their employees.need to improve communications.need more improvements on chain of leadeship procedures.small town culture way big diffirence in the operations of big city organization.less strict but employees are not abusing it.need to improve on employees training and procedure. need more orientation for leadership to communicate and work as one team.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Good place to work not if you have alot if other life issues to deal personally

Wonderful place to grow in a career field they are under staffed so you might end up moving around alot to different jobs with in the ware house and thats when you feel the under value of your work around there. I feel if you doing multiple things you should get put on full time .

Plusy

Paid every week and this tyoe of job ioens doir for other opportunity

Minusy

Short breaks due to production speed gotta keep them numbers up every hour
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Not a good place to work

Joined this company with a lot of expectations as they are tier one automotive suppliers in North America. They don't value your educational background or work experience. Very poor management.

Brand name

Management, location, benefits
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

They lack spare tooling for die repair

Overall it was a good place to work, just like every company they lack enough experienced employees. Which means they tend to overwork the ones who are skilled
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good environment to start a career.

Good people and good environment to start a career, usually will not recognize full accomplishment until you tell them you're leaving.Relatively decent work-life balance and pay,
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

The pay is okay the hours are good.

I like working here the best part is my co-workers and learning new things, the schedule is great because It gives me flexibility to spend time with my family. They have a lot of Overtime. upper management is okay, but needs improvement. My job is stressful at times, but the pay is okay , I however do wish people with more skills and experience would get a raise.

Favouritism

If you're young and dumb, you'll go far. You don't have to be intelligent to go far in the company. Just be a yes person. Favoritism runs rampant amongst the supervisors and they promise you the world but never deliver anything

Above minimum wage

Poor management

not for me

not a very good place to work. they tell you one thing and do another. If you forget to clock in they count you as late even if you where there on time.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good place to learn, good people, stressful working environment.

This place is good if you want to learn about Robotics and PLC. However, poor management, stressful environment, and lack of training. Poor air quality and you need to change your mask three times a day at least because it becomes black. This is a welding shop, you need to understand that all PPE has to be worn at all times. You may work 8 hours, 10 hours, or even 4 hours and be sent home depending on demand and production! Saturday is mandatory, Sunday depends on your luck. Good luck!

I loved working at Martinrea

I loved working there its the job I wanna go back to when they let me come back.... The only reason I left there is because my husband was there at the time and me an him was separating and didn't need to be around each other at all

Long lunch

Short breaks

Good for stable employment

Good if you want a long term job, but they are unreliable for work since COVID. Shifts are fair times and the rotation is ok. Overall, not a bad place, but not the best.

Good with the bad

It’s ok. Good people on the floor. On and off overtime. Pay could be better. Fifteen minute break with a thirty minute lunch. Advancement opportunities available.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Worst place I have ever worked I wouldn’t recommend this place to any one..

Worst place I ever worked at hard workers get mistreated at this place. 6 days a week people smoking when you are waiting to go to bathroom hates every day

Non

Minusy

Over worked treated like a number no life

Excellent employer

Martinrea Tillsonburg.Having been employed here for almost a year I can say it’s been a pleasure. Martinrea offers a unique experience, managment, Hr and supervisors always lookout for each individual employee. Great hours, compensation and benefits.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Best auto company in the world

One will likely either love it or hate it. I love the place. If you put your best foot forward the company does notice it. Take lots of notes. Follow up with every request.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Straightforward expectations, physical labor, good pay

Once you are trained in a location, expect to stay there most of the time. Even w broken machines you aren't allowed to slack, they will put you somewhere. Yes, it's dirty, it's a factory, you are given work shirts. Yes, they are serious about safety and would rather fire you early than risk you getting hurt because you don't care about PPE. It's hard work with mandatory overtime and few absences allowed. Would not recommend for those w families.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Great place to work. People and and friendly atmosphere

Very down to earth team of people who will work long hours if needed, great place to work. I would put this company on my top 5 as best places to work.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Martinrea International. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena