Little Caesars

Oceny wg kategorii

3,3Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (16 830)

Good work environment but low salary

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
It is a positive work place. There are good people. The management follow food safety and standard procedure. The most enjoyable part of the job is making pizza especially the toppings. There is respect and trust among the workers.

Good work environment

Very low compensation
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Easy work, fun staff, good pay

The work here is pretty easy for the pay. A day on the job would usually include either prep, cashiering, catching pizzas from oven (cutting, boxing, etc.), making pizzas, and cleaning your assigned station. The staff is very friendly and it is very easy to get along with everyone there. The hardest part of the job would have to be making sauce buckets but even then, it isn't hard, just frustrating at times.

Employee discounts

Don’t do it

Do not work at ANY of the little Caesars in Kansas! The upper management do not care about their employees. They just care about making money. They just don’t care

Alright for a first job

Work here is simple, get a task do it moved to the next one. It's not the best but it's alright. increasing the hours you get is tough, my hours never increased the entire time I worked here

Occational free food

Minusy

always get a break during a shift no matter how short the shift is
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It’s a horrible place to work

10/10 would not recommend for your first job. They don’t even teach you, you just have to figure it out yourself. Pay is not worth the work. Customers don’t make it any better.

Plusy

We don’t get free food anymore there’s no pro.

Minusy

No breaks, no free food, horrible workers, etc

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Horrible company to work for

Worked at this place for 2+ years did everything for this company & they took advantage of me and underpaid me. They don’t care about their employees only the money.

Terrible

As a general manager I was offered salary at $41,600 but required to work over 50hrs a week. That boils down to less than $15/hr. Very cheap pizza that’s supposed to always be hot and ready means poor customer interactions.

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Goood coworkers not much room for raises

It’s a fun place to work and it’s reliable you know what everyday will look like, but that gets kind of boring. Raises are small. If your looking to advance into management you can.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Un ambiente muy feo y pesado

Estresante y te negrean mucho hay muchas preferencias dentro de por parte de gerencia les

Interesting workplace

Good job to make some money, go to school and possibly advance. Always had decent relaxed management that would help you succeed. A good environment to learn a work ethic.

Flexible schedule

Bad turnover

Disappointed

Bad training, lack of upper management support and two faced. You get thrown into a position that you're clearly NOT prepared for. There is zero support. There is serious Lack or professionalism and compassion. The company is great overall, it's just the upper management that lacks ability to run smoothly. Then when you fail, because of them, they demote you!

Good Food

Bad training skills
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Tbh, it really depends on the franchise..

I love my job, but my old owners & management were just awful. I now work for the same place under different owners/management & I couldnt be happier.

I mean there's lots...

Minusy

Every job has cobs but it really isn't too bad.

It was a job

Experiences will vary across locations. My time at little Ceasers wasn't as bad or stressful as some of my coworkers. As my main job was making the dough, so I only had to help the fulfill orders and work cashier when needed. But doesn't mean it wasn't labor intensive. Dough would often get low when nights got busy and I be rushing to get more made. We get slow days and it wasn't as bad. But we were always understaffed with very little help it takes 4 people at minimum to run a kitchen. Often we only had 2-3 people through the day/night and expected too run at full capacity. But since it was so low staffed you're guaranteed hours, and be prepared to be called in where it gets busy or someone calls out. It takes alot of work, energy and drive to run a food business and some people thrive in it. But with the pay so low and benefits lacking. There a better opportunities at other food chains. If you just need something to tide you over till you can find something better. It's okay.

Plusy

Free lunch, coworkers easy going mostly. Hours guaranteed

Understaffed, Stressful when busy, Low pay, 30 minute lunch
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Productive and fun, but laziness can be found

because it’s a simple pizza place people believe that sitting around is acceptable, And in my experience manager sometimes take a little longer to step up and actually get people to do their job

Staff

Okay place..decent people…… poor management terrible pay.no benefit little advancement. Never easy to get time off. Good doiscounts we’re decent at first

fue decente

en general la experiencia fue decentemente buena y el ambiente laboral fue entretenido aunque depende de la sucursal y el tipo de personas que hayan ahi
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Productive but was not my cup of tea to begin with

Management is rude, kinda kills the vibe for everyone else working here. On the bright side I enjoed making pizzas and taking orders, working on landing station as well as opening/closing the store with management of course. I felt like I shouldve been promoted due to my work ethic but unfortunately was not the case. Overall my experience working here was ok at best, dont expect good pay from them.I left this company due to distance reasons and for other job opportunities.

Overall positive experience

I applied for this to be my very first job, and I'm extremely grateful I did. It's an amazing job to work as a student, and taught me much about what it takes to work successfully, balance time, and save money.Only downside is that it gets hot during summers, and the uniforms provided are made of polyester.

Fast paced job but fun

Great first job, room for advancement. My first job was here at little Caesars. It was an amazing first job where I was able to learn customer service and where I was able to gain and develop so many skills that were going to open new doors for future jobs.

Ambiente tenso

No hay un buen ambiente laboral , gerentes groseros , Recursos humanos pésimo
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Fun place to work but the management was bad

The people are cool cause most of them were my age. And the management had to high expectations for everyone cause for some of us it was our first job and the pay was horrible.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Little Caesars. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena