Opinie pracowników firmy Lionbridge

Znaleziono 7 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania Zobacz wszystkie opinie (640)
Sortuj według: przydatności | oceny | daty
Opportunities to develop
Map Content Reviewer/Quality Assurance Reviewer (obecny pracownik) –  Warszawa29 lipca 2019
Typical 9-5 job in front of a computer, but the office and workspace are very nice, spacious kitchens, chill room, nice coffee and fruit days. Management is friendly and easy to work with, everyone is very helpful.
fruit Wednesdays
repetative work
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?TakNieZgłoś
5,0
Great place to work.
Content reviewer (były pracownik) –  mazowieckie23 lutego 2019
Very good outsourcing company providing services to the number of the biggest players. Really good atmosphere, fun events and cool people to work with. Decent pay and conditions.

The job could be more secure, though.
atmosphere, events, culture
lack of security
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?TakNie 1Zgłoś
3,0
Kultura pracy
Very interesting, but so is starving
social media assessor (były pracownik) –  Poland19 listopada 2018
The work was surprisingly interesting, with an assortment of psychological tests that nearly brought this grown man to tears and breaking point a couple of times. Obviously, respecting the NDA, I won't go into detail, except to suggest that if the tasks seem tedious then you're doing something wrong. I was under the impression that I was being closely watched, even on off-days.

All was well and good until it came to pay time. Then it turned out that I had gone way over the "average" time for tasks, according to their calculations. Including a small concession, they asked me to cut the minutes on my timesheet by almost half. I felt cheated because an average is an average, not a maximum, and considering all the unpaid hours that I invested for exams and training, I would expect an employer to return the favour, invest a little and honour the hourly rate that they promised.

My anger was taking too long to subside, and I wondered if the end of every month was going to be like that, so I quit. To anyone working or thinking about working at Lionbridge, I say go for it, just be careful.
interesting psychological tests
Minusy
unacceptably low pay and end-of-month penny-pinching
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?Tak 4NieZgłoś
Well developed company
Tester (były pracownik) –  Warsaw Poland7 listopada 2018
The company is a good place to develop yourself, technologically and personally.
It does quite a lot to ensure that workers are happy and provided for.
There is continuous support and encouragement to grow and develop.
Free coffe, tea, milk.
It's a corporation
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?Tak 1Nie 1Zgłoś
very structured company
Localization Project Manager (były pracownik) –  mazowieckie20 lipca 2018
I enjoyed working for Lionbridge however it's not a place fro a creative person, rather a rule follower who likes processes and procedures and dislikes creativity.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?TakNie 1Zgłoś
5,0
Kultura pracy
Excellent place to learn and know people from around the world!
Localisation Project Manager (były pracownik) –  Warszawa, MZ12 maja 2015
It was a very demanding job but extremely rewarding in an experience way. I have learned much about cultural differences, working in a fast paced environment, taking up decisions quickly and manage my time at work properly to meet all projects deadlines. I have met amazing people who helped me through my journey as a beginner in localisation industry. Only dissatisfying aspect of working at Lionbridge is financial reward which does not reflect the amount of work done each month at all.
Plusy
People, loads of fun working together, new things to learn and improve.
Minusy
Not paid overhours - given back only as a free hours.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?Tak 1NieZgłoś

Zobacz więcej opinii o firmie Lionbridge

A może chcesz zobaczyć:

Profil potwierdzony

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Lionbridge. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.

Zadaj pytanie

2,9Zarobki/pakiet socjalny
2,7Gwarancja stałego zatrudnienia/możliwość awansu
3,0Kadra zarządzająca
3,1Kultura pracy

Opinie o firmie Lionbridge wg lokalizacji