Lava International Ltd
4.0 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Lava International Ltd: opinie pracowników (190)

Oceń firmę

Oceny wg kategorii

3.8Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (190)

Good learning experience and good culture

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
I was happy work with lava international .it's great experience and lerning many things at lava. Good working environment.i recommended to everyone can join .

Ok

Great company. Working culture is very good. Supporting Managers and colleagues. Systematic working during escalation cases . Salary depending on past working experience. Overall all good

Productive and healthy atmosphere

Everything is good in this company I love the culture atmosphere, senior's behaviour and working policies of this company...they work on right things in right way with athics..
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good to work with empowerment.

Very nice and healthy environment to work with empowerment and many more to learn. Integrity is the best way to get a new heights in professional and personal life.

Nice quality.

Very hectic.

Happy working environment

The company is having a very loyal and good manpower. If i get another opportunity to work will heartily accept.i know at that time the company was not in a position to run with it huge manpower but still I want to continue with the same.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

In canteen area

I was working in OQC Department. My work was Audit at the production assembly and packing line so see production is running with process and good Quality

Chargable with salary

Not long
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Productive and a place to learn a lot

Nice place to work.a lot of opportunities in the organization to grow. Management is supportive, only problem with the company is they are very slow in terms of marketing and weak in products.

Employee friendly company

Minusy

Very slow in terms of marketing and product portfolio

宗教みたい。洗脳されても救われない。

募集があって採用されたのが3月、翌月4月から人員削減しますとのお達しでシフトがっつり減らされました。何だったの?

ヨガ無料

しんどい

Product and fun

Great professional work experience in Mobile manufacturing factory work. I get very good experience in this company and it will get final day for speed run.

働く仲間

同じものが好きで集まった人同士だからこそ働く仲間はどの店舗にいても恵まれます。横のつながりは感じられる職場です。

社風がいい

働いていて楽しい。全国あっちこっちで勤務できて色んなお客様や社員と関わることができて、繋がりが増えてよかった。

Freedom to explore yourself

Lava International Limited makes yourself performing employees with usage of minimal resources.System orientated organisations with diversified products.

Best culture in Lava for Job Purpose

Thanks to LAVA for an employee. "Proudly Indian" Best Office Culture for Job Purpose Supportive Management Team Follow the Rules Honesty with the work

Free Lunch
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good company to work with.

Very ethical company to work with. Business practices in lava international is absolutely at its best. They take care of their entire ecosystem. Highly recommend...
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good place for bigger and people with high inspiration & want to so sometime in life

Its Good place with open minded management, focused on openness innovation integrity.. It believe is growing together.. good place for youngster and people who have lot of ideas and look for place to get opportunity to experiment.. Job is fun loving with getting empowered be more and do more..

Exposure. openness empowerment

Employee oriented company

Lava treat their employees in a very professional way. One feel comfortable working for Lava International and I would rate lava 9 out of 10. Lava international is system and employee orientated company which is best thing I liked in this company.

エステティシャン

とても働きやすい環境でした。 まわりの方も優しく、業務を教えてくださいました。 福利厚生もあり、産休、育休制度もあり女性に優しい職場だと思います。
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Productive and Good work place culture

Lava as company is very Good and Take care all Employees . working culture in company is very good and positive . also appreciate team work and motivate other team persons.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

After diploma jobs not good

A typical day at work Management is also not good Salary is not good Work time not fixed always overtime Not have security of job And also left for better education
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Lots of thing to learn for a Freshers and experienced as well.

Company is too good but just because of some greedy and selfish people in the management, company is in worse situation. Lots of thing I learned in company.

Plusy

Work life balance with flexible timing.

Minusy

Too much politics and some people in management only looking their own benefits.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good

Compy is a professional equipped management but working style and way of working are very difficult with stressful. I used to work more than 13 hrs a day for completing my fieldwork and reporting. Moreover, I am happy with my pay standards and incentive scheme.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Lava International Ltd. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena