Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Senior Auditor w firmie KPMG

Stanowisko
Senior Auditor220 opinii
Lokalizacja
Wszystkie
Znaleziono 220 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6609)
- Good workplace and professional
- Pay above the market

- Provide enough training

- Partners are very good and they used the open door policy as you can talk to them anytime
Kultura pracy
The people who work at KPMG are great to work for and with, the work itself is typical audit work for large clients. You learn a lot but are underpaid and overworked.
Kultura pracy
A day at KPMG begins with few initial trackers completed for admin stuff related to my team members to understand staff's availability. Post which completing our own allocated work and communicating effectively with onshore colleague and challenging them as and when required in terms of procedures being performed. I was able to apply accounting knowledge accumulated through ACCA at my regular day of job such as IFRS 9, 15 and 16. Management is always understanding of the issues that staff might be dealing with and are co-operating. Best thing about the job were the social activities in place to bring the entire team together which helps us to work in a more efective and efficient manner.
Kultura pracy
Upon gaining my CPA designation, I gained valuable public accounting experience in assurance. I learned to apply the technical concepts from ASPE and conducted notice-to-reader and review engagements.
Kultura pracy
Great place for a recent accounting grad who wants to rise fast in the accounting career. Lots to learn and boundless opportunities for a go-getter to advance.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Le groupe kpmg est un groupe d'excellence et ambitieux, dote de moyens lui permettant d'accompagner ses clients dans toutes les situations et d'affronter tous les defis. L'aspect collaboratif est tres present au sein des equipes.
Kultura pracy
You will be involved in planning and executing statutory audit engagements. There is tons of contents to learn aside the busy schedule and tight deadlines. It's a learning environment.
1,0
Kultura pracy
Overall, working in KPMG is good. While I highly valued my time at my previous company, there are no longer opportunities for growth that align with my career goals.
Kultura pracy
Challenging and rewarding place to work. Surrounding by extremely intelligent people with strong work ethic. Great place to start a career. Learned something new each and every day.
Kultura pracy
KPMG was my first employer. Interesting areas of work, but very stressful and a lot of work. Salary is average, if any. Highly recommended as a job entry.
Kultura pracy
overall experience gained is worth it. however the amount stress and pressure is unbelievable. Through out the year you will be under continues pressure dealing with multiple back to back clients with no breaks.
Plusy
experiences and job security
Minusy
very long and stressful working hours
Kultura pracy
My time working at KPMG was excellent.
Excellent exposure and introduction into the work life of a audit .Very friendly and helpful coworkers who were eager to assist interns.
Kultura pracy
KPMG is a very good.place to start your career. Everyday is an opportunity to learn something- both soft skills and technical knowledge. You are given lots of responsibilities even after just 2 years at the firm. You have the privilege of exploring several companies .You have the opportunity to meet CEOs, MDs, CFOs you probably only hear of in the news. It coul be stressful but its worth it.
Kultura pracy
A typical day as a senior analyst is related to performing audit procedures to obtain sufficient and appropriate audit evidence on management assertions on the various financial statement balances. In addition to those, I also worked on statutory audits and advisory services under both of PRC GAAP and IFRS, follow up with internal/external department ensure financial documentation prepared/completed is accurate and properly is crucial as well.
I believe this work ethic and experience at KPMG would lay a solid foundation for becoming a business professional in the future.
Lessons
-Multi-tasking

-Business, telephone and table Etiquette

-Confidence

-It was a mix of autocracy and democracy

Hardest part

-Motivating and mentoring junior associates trying to balance between school and work earning a living wage

Most Enjoyable part

-Networking

-Sports and wellness days

-Humanitarian work
Kultura pracy
I thoroughly enjoy the company culture at KPMG. The managers are extremely intelligent and are more-than willing to put down their work for 20 minutes to help teach/explain a concept. The busy season prepares you to solidify concepts and conceptually grasp what an audit truly means. I have learned an incredible amount while working here.
Kultura pracy
I worked at KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co. as an Audit Senior and it was also the part of my Internship required for a Chartered Accountant.It was good experience working these.I Got oppurtunity to work with Big Names including local and Multinational Companies.etc...
Kultura pracy
It was good exposure working at kpmg,i had a wide scope of view to the accounting side and i developed my skills widely. I have gained exposure of 8 different companies which is 8 different industries.
Kultura pracy
- Enjoy a challenging career and get the most from personal lives.
- Responsible and positive culture that extends beyond into the greater business, social and natural environment.

- Encourages personal development and work-life balance

- Learning culture

- hard work culture to meet deadlines during the audit season

- MNC culture in terms of management , workplace, etc
Kultura pracy
The company has alot of resources given to help the staff in completing their daily work.
Competitive and challenging environment to work in.

The company cares about the well being of their staff
Kultura pracy
During the six years that I worked at KPMG in Mexico, I learned many things, international laws, how to organized meetings with Directors and CEO and how to work under pressure.
I really like this job, because I learned every day new things and I could meet many people from different ages.

I think the hardest part of the job was worked many hours a day and spent almost all my weekends working.
Plusy
Learn new things every day
Minusy
Long hours working
Profil potwierdzony
Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?
Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w KPMG. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.
Ogólna ocena