Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Audit Associate w firmie KPMG

Stanowisko
Audit Associate350 opinii
Lokalizacja
Wszystkie
Znaleziono 350 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6609)
Kultura pracy
Pros:
- A ton of on-the-job learning

- Experience in various industries

- Benefits & Culture

Cons:

- Work/life balance

- Stress (during busy season)
Kultura pracy
KPMG is one of the big fours. Work is really challenging and competitive. Everyday new learning. Spontaneous and Good management. Good HR policies specially for women. But low salaries for fresh graduates
Plusy
Competitive and challenging work
Minusy
Low salaries for fresh graduates
Kultura pracy
This was my first job and I enjoyed working here. KPMG offered best pay to me at the time. Also the work culture and environment is very employee friendly.
Kultura pracy
Amazing overall working experience. Kind and helpful working environment and the fellow employees at KPMG Qatar are kind and caring and they help you whenever you need the assistance in your day-to-day tasks.
2,0
Kultura pracy
You must love what you do otherwise you will burn out quickly. Busy season can be very stressful and often times personalities clash due to high demands and low guidance/direction from management.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
For the closing of the fiscal year, the tasks were doubled, extended in hours, the advantage over this was the payment of overtime, food and taxis.
Grateful to that company, I learned a lot
Kultura pracy
It will be a good place for you, if you know and love audit. I would recommend joining after a few years of experiences. Management is really inflexible, you cannot change teams if you are not comfortable with your team, because everything is randomly picked and you are forced to work within the teams they have picked. You are at the mercy of your aligned senior, so pray that you get someone good and unnderstanding.
Kultura pracy
Great learning experience and would recommend for beginners. It takes a while to start earning a decent price but still worth working here. Supportive management
Kultura pracy
A fantastic company in which to learn and develop. Wonderful people with great salary and other perks. Expect to work very hard - not a great work/life balance but excellent career progression opportunities.
Kultura pracy
Working in an environment like this has pushed me to do more, it has helped improve my skills in different ways and also helped in being able to perform my role as an external auditor on a bigger scale
Kultura pracy
I got the job offer after my internship back to the time i was still in school. This is my first job out of college. I am still proud of myself to make to Big4. If you are student and looking for review for one of a Big4, remember that if you choose Big4, you have to know in mind that working long hours, 2-3 busy seasons/ year are just normal thing. You will learn as you go. Now, I realize that many companies are looking to hire people from Big4 or they all came from Big4.
Kultura pracy
It is a great place to build your career with in the start . Very good work culture.too many curriculum activities goes on which will develop your confidence and interpersonal skills .
Kultura pracy
The job requires you to perform multiple tasks at once with a decent pace in order to keep up with great number of customers.
The company greatly support a collaborative culture and friendly environment where peers and superiors always willing to support and share their experience about the job
Kultura pracy
Audit firm is always the best place to learn new thing in a fast pace, though bare in mind there will be heavy workload with tight deadlines. Good thing is you learn fast within varies industries.
Kultura pracy
The team kpmg is very good. We have lot of opportunity at there. The work culture is so good. The work is too much but they give the time in office as relaxed also
Kultura pracy
I joined KPMG straight out of my college from campus placement and it was my frist job at a big four, it helped me develop my professional skills and etiquette. However, the pay scale and management was something i felt could be worked on and be more employee friendly.
Kultura pracy
Kpmg provides me a great place to learn, grow and explore my interest with developing my people skills. Constant challenges in work impelled me to be on my toes all the time. Overall, i got an insight of corporate culture.
Kultura pracy
Good Corporate culture. Need to improve compensation plans. Implement more audit training frequently to update employees knowledge. Providing corporate exposure in our future career growth.
Plusy
Working Environmnt
Minusy
Long Hours with Low Salary
Kultura pracy
I have been working for 2 years in KPMG.
I've around with highly qualified professionals and i have gained more knowledge in accounting and auditing.
1,0
KPMG Dubai (only)

Extremely fast past and difficult environment to work.

complete disregard for individuals personal life. Would not recommend as a place to work
2,0
Kultura pracy
Some would agree and some won't but, from day one, I was not happy. I felt there are who's favorite in our group. Always hanged out with seniors and managers and promotion was guaranteed for those individuals. Those were mostly come same schools as managers and partners and had many things in common. However as a personal opinion, I tried so hard but never had a chance to get into the their group and quit just after 13 months. Not regretful and happy and never looked back.
Profil potwierdzony
Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?
Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w KPMG. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.
Ogólna ocena