KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Team Member w firmie KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 3561 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 061)
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed my experience at KFC and for the most part had no problems at all. Although I disagreed with the management I still think they did their job well.
Free Meals
Minusy
You smell like fried chicken at the end of the day
Kultura pracy
You will spend many hours giving yourself to the job for them to eventually screw you over. Most of the managers are unprofessional including the GM. You also spend time off the clock working and missing out money hard earned cash. If you have been there for a year you are most likely not getting the raise you deserve. You can be cross trained and still get base pay. Many employees are underpaid. You go very much unappreciated and lied to. You also sometimes have to sell expired food. You pick up after other people’s slack everyday.
Breaks
Minusy
Money, hours, flexibility, unprofessional, lazy workers
Kultura pracy
I have worked at KFC for a year now, I had an interview with a couple of members of the management team and was offered a job on the spot. My coworkers are all really great to work with, and if it gets too stressful there is always someone to talk to and the management listens if you want to change the position you are working on. A typical day can get pretty busy around lunchtime, but seeing profits increase and smiling customers us really rewarding. I have learned to communicate better and put myself forward for opportunities. The hardest part of the job can be time management, but you are never penalised for this. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new skills and making loads of new friends with co-workers. I would definitely recommend KFC as a first job.
Free lunch
Stressful peak times
Kultura pracy
A typical day in KFC is arriving to work getting started as soon as you can, going to your station for that shift and getting straight into it. If you are on drive thru till you go straight to that and serve any customers. In between cars you can help out your other peers if their particular station is busy.
Staff discount
Minusy
Sometimes no break depending on how busy & minimum wage
Kultura pracy
The good thing about KFC is it's a job. They schedule you for very few hours. But if you prove that you are fast and the manager likes you as a person, you can get more hours because so many people call out. It is not hard work, it's just a lot of work. The name of the game is speed. Pack your orders fast and you are good. They would prefer that you are nice to customers, but not a big priority. You will not get away from this job without at least one burn scar.
Free lunch, easy job
Very busy, no appreciation
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Nice place to work, it does have bad management and employees, they are very strict and you get sent home for the smallest things. Overall not a bad job though
Late hours
bad management, understaffed
Kultura pracy
Oh where do I start? I started working here at 16 and it was a very good first job. It can be fast paced at times and repetitive. They give you all the training you need and I found the management at my location to be extremely nice. The employees and customers could definitely be some interesting characters to say the least. You have the typical duties that you would expect, taking orders, working the register, putting orders together, prepping food, keeping food and items stocked, janitorial duties, etc. and as a fast food establishment orders were timed, so the faster you got it out the better. As a 16 year old they definitely gave me more hours than was legal because I was not in school, but I didn’t really mind because I made more money that way. Also, they never paid or cared to get me a food handlers license like they said they would. I could go on forever but overall I say that it was an interesting and fun at times, but there was also a bit of shadiness and stuff going on behind the scenes.
Food, good atmosphere
Minimum pay
Kultura pracy
The Manager they only give you a little bit of training and they show any care if you have any previous experience. They put you Whatever they want and they have favorites and only get more hours and they treat employees fairly. They don't accept any managers or supervisor that work for other companies to work there like ones. There you have to start from the bottom and move up.
free lunch
Not a good environment
Kultura pracy
You only get benefits if you are full time. Pay is substandard because most places starting pay is 8.50-11.00/hr. Management was not trustworthy. They would show you one way to do your job then the next day say you were doing it wrong.
Flexible schedule
Pay; Benefits
Kultura pracy
KFC Hereford is one of the best places I have worked for. It was my first proper job.it was great firstly due to its flexible hours. This is something that I needed at the time, due to being at college. The manger there is really understanding and always looks after his staff.it is a great first job and a good way of getting experience and some money, if you are prepared to work hard well on shift, then the management will look after you.Although the pay isn't the best, you do get rewarded for being a good employee. They have a good reward system.Overall I enjoyed working at KFC Hereford and I am still in contact with some of the team as they were the main reason I enjoyed my time there.
Plusy
Great mangement, great team and free food
low pay
Kultura pracy
Essentially all of Norfolks managers other than a few exceptions are a bunch of children spitting their dummies out at the slightest inconvenience. Alright for a temp job but unless you want horrible hours and school like cliques that if your not in means you do all the naff work and others work avoid.The free chicken is the only positive 👍
Free chicken
Everything else
Kultura pracy
Day work is pretty full on between 12pm to 2 pm thats our rush period. Ive learnt a lot of communication with customers both whether it's aggressive or a misunderstanding, and de escalating situations. Also ive learnt a lot about teamwork there. The management has changed quite a lot in the 5 years ive worked there, and sometimes they dont prioritize what they should for the greater good, but they arent the worst. Work place culture is dependant on who works with you but as i worked there longer i worked with more mature people who made it a really great experience. Hardest part of the job is the unpredictability of shifts but other than its a pretty easy and fun job.
20% staff discount
Minusy
Some pretty rude customers sometimes
Kultura pracy
I started working there in the summer and my manager was terrible from the start. She didn’t train me at all but when I didn’t know what to do she would seem annoyed. The assistant manager was the best but I wouldn’t recommend working there.
Rude customers
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed working when I first started then it started to turn around when I tried to change my hours due to personal issues and they wouldn't change it.
Free lunch
Long hours little pay
Kultura pracy
One of the worst experiences ever with management more specifically the business manager staff are amazing and helpful wouldn't suggest working there if you have issues with mental health
Great employees
Horrible management
Kultura pracy
It wasn't a bad place to work, i enjoyed my managers, and my coworkers. The customers could be rude, but the managers would take care of it. The training was decent
discount food
rude customers
Kultura pracy
Even with disagreements they treated me like family, I adored them and miss them greatly. Some customers were rather horrid, but the usual regulars were all sweethearts.
Coworkers and Managers
Customers
Kultura pracy
Where I am, management is disappointing. Food smells get to you. Not a place to grow, I know how to do everything in that store(I’m the only one even with managers) and I have been trying to become a manager. He hires people who’s lazy, don’t know anything about the place, or people who don’t care.
Call in A LOT
Barely breaks, attitudes, pay
Kultura pracy
Mangers treat you like a mug and salary is rubbish never work at kfc if you want a good wage or good team go and get better job I left bec been treat like a mug the only day I liked it when it was ran by a other mangers
Free food
Long hrs
Kultura pracy
Could get a little stressful with rude customers but great coworkers definitely made up for that. Management was very easy to get ahold of and were very friendly
Kultura pracy
Very fast pace job. Love working here and the team members are also very fun to work with. The managers always help out with getting orders out and train you very well.
Free Lunches